What's new

12 Megaprojects to Go Live in Three Months (Bengali Video)

Talking about the Army. They should stick to strictly defense matters. Ridiculous that Army has become a major contruction cooperation.
A construction company is just the start, they will soon diversify like Pakistan's Fauji Group. Fauji Group is involved in fertilizer, cement, food, power generation, gas exploration, LPG marketing and distribution, financial services, and security services.

Last edited:
Improving the life of citizens is always welcome. I hope more and even better projects.

A construction company is just the start, they will soon diversify like Pakistan's Fauji Group. Fauji Group is involved in fertilizer, cement, food, power generation, gas exploration, LPG marketing and distribution, financial services, and security services.
I don't want Bangladesh army to get involved in businesses. They should be concerned with defense matters not business matters. Bangladesh army has become a big corporate house who are involved in so many businesses. A professional army is what I want for Bangladesh.

Padma Bridge River Training Update 30/07/23 - River training and anti-erosion project is one of the four world record projects connected with the Padma Bridge project - which is described in this video. Bengali narration.

Dhaka- Rangpur 4 lane Highway Update
Work on Tangail Elenga - Bangabandhu Bridge 4 lane highway has started and is progressing rapidly.

Update on Dhaka-Sylhet-Chittagong Bypass connector via Madani Avenue from Gulshan-Baridhara, road and bridge work is going on but ETA and launch is a few months away - probably next year.

New foot-overbridge at FarmGate in Midtown Dhaka under MRT-6 viaduct

Last edited:
Madhumati (Kalna) Bridge, Narail, Bangladesh (Narail is a part of Khulna Division in Western Bangladesh).

Bangladesh is the South Asian tiger.

Nice compliment brother (Thanks), but long way to go to become a tiger. :-)

Dilli door ast.

we have a toilet, its called BD.. all out schit flows downstream where your hilsa fish feed on it

and then you eat it

its ok, but.. we'll provide cholera meds, don't you worry now
Build toilets lol

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom