What's new

Top 10 most Powerful Weapons of Indian Military

I really don't know what's your problem with the Hindus!I mean your signature also states the fact that you love to fight with the Hindus but the question is why??
He loves to fight with Internet Hindus...... (I hope you get the meaning)

1. PINAKA MLRS
Pinaka.jpg
What are they doing with huge pencils?

He loves to fight with Internet Hindus...... (I hope you get the meaning)
Yeah i do get the meaning but the question is that why did he out of nowhere attacked a senior member like @hinduguy who is also one of the sanest Indian members in this forum??Is it just because his name has a "Hindu" in it???

Yeah i do get the meaning but the question is that why did he out of nowhere attacked a senior member like @hinduguy who is also one of the sanest Indian members in this forum??Is it just because his name has a "Hindu" in it???
I guess because he was dislodging India's own products which is not good, as India home grown weapons are considered one of the best....

What are they doing with huge pencils?
They 214 mm rockets which are enough to flatten an area of 3.9 Km's sq. in 44 seconds :p: with 12 rockets

I was never sure about the T-90's. Arjun tanks are heavy. i wonder how easy it is to cross rivers.

I was never sure about the T-90's. Arjun tanks are heavy. i wonder how easy it is to cross rivers.

T72s are vintage & to be honest have past their prime. Compared to them Arjun & T90 are mesn machines. :coffee:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom