What's new

Tiger kills lion in Turkish zoo

Tigers, who live alone and hunt alone, never share their food. However, Hyenas are infamous for robbing Lions, that live in pride and hunt in ambushes, of their meals.

Tigers never attack humans face to face, so if you ever encounter a tiger and don't want to be eaten alive, stare right on his eyes. :P

Black Jaguar's are my favourite.
They look cute and cuddly here in Rockies. Never seen them hunting anything larger than buck or boar. Recently Jaguars have hunted humans in Rockies on there curious hiking trips. Tigeress is the most dangerous wild cats to be ever encountered in the Indian Jungles. Once you have seen one from your own eyes, you would forget lions or Jaguars.

lion is much powerful than a tiger..though exceptions like this can happen any time.

Lions are lazy and they loose there stamina in matter of seconds. Thats why you always see lionesses always making the kill until the lazy Lion comes in roaring bullying the entire pack.

i have seen an animal planet study..they says even though tiger is big in a one on one battle lion will win.

Cheta that is a myth glorifying the Lion. Nothing else.

If a Lion and a Tiger were to meet face to face in their natural habitat it is most likely that the Tiger will emerge the winner.

I love lions when ever i get time i go to kanha national park that is the best place fo see tigers and in my city you can still se lepords

Cheta that is a myth glorifying the Lion. Nothing else.

If a Lion and a Tiger were to meet face to face in their natural habitat it is most likely that the Tiger will emerge the winner.

i would still go with the animal planet experts on
this matter.i have seen tiger backs down against bear also.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom