What's new

Saudi company to invest $1.5b in Bangladesh

I didn't say Pak is trash but some of the Pakistanis posting here are undoubtedly trashy people. Forget about Saudi-Bangladesh they don't go that far back and nor has a tied relations as Saudi-Pak.
I am a little surprised, but, it seems that SA is eager to invest quite a few billion dollars in Bangladesh. SA representatives have visited an EPZ in Mirasarai and are talking positively about investments.

They wanted 1000 acres of land, but the gob promised 300 acres which are ready for building their projects. But someone here may outline the categories of their projects.

SA should also build quite a few Oil Refinery Plants in BD from where SA companies would supply different categories of oil to BD and the ASEAN countries. This is how both BD and SA can benefit from these deals.

@Black_cats, @Bilal9, @Destrantor, @mmr, @Atlas and others, I found the above videos by random internet search. And I have started to believe SA will invest. Please note that goods produced in BD has big markets in its east in ASEAN.

Last edited:
I am a little surprised, but, it seems that SA is eager to invest quite a few billion dollars in Bangladesh. SA representatives have visited an EPZ in Mirasarai and are talking positively about investments.

They wanted 1000 acres of land, but the gob promised 300 acres which are ready for building their projects. But someone here may outline the categories of their projects.

SA should also build quite a few Oil Refinery Plants in BD from where SA companies would supply different categories of oil to BD and the ASEAN countries. This is how both BD and SA can benefit from these deals.

@Black_cats, @Bilal9, @Destrantor, @mmr, @Atlas and others, I found the above videos by random internet search. And I have started to believe SA will invest. Please note that goods produced in BD has big markets in its east in ASEAN.

Got find I didn't understand why these people were even questioning that because when A Saudi mentions oil then you know he means it

Khik-------, khik------, khik. You are a genius to innovate new things.

I am sure that made sense in your head.... you seem to not know that rupee is not the currency on BD on one of your post and claim NDTV is BD media.

Your hindutva mask is slipping on a regular basis. Try harder..

Back
Top Bottom