What's new

Sarkozy says Iran nuclear bid could provoke preemptive military action

Well the US has them, Russia has them, UK has them, China has them, India has them, Pakistan has them, heck, even French have it , so why not Iran?

^^ Do you seriously think iran doesnt have a nuke? the iranian regime is filled with idiots but the Iranians scientist are smart/

Sarkozy will say any thing to make people like him or vote for him again poor little guy.

Some interesting stats,

When Arabs in the ME were polled by the Brookings inst. about who they considered the biggest threat to the region, it goes 80% Israel, 78% the United States, 10% Iran.

When they were asked about if Iran having nukes would be a good thing or a bad thing. 57% said it would a positive development for the region.

http://www.brookings.edu/~/media/Fi...poll_telhami/08_arab_opinion_poll_telhami.pdf

WMD has never been a positive development anywhere, it brings more harm than good to the people. The people in power use it as a politial tool to bully neighbors and so. WMD will one day other the other is going to bring a Judgement day and when that happens the people who are favouring WMD will feel sorry for their idea

This little prick is so annoying, just seeing his arrogant face makes we want to hit him :P
Anyways on topic, its the usual bs ..

Who is this jumped up poison dwarf that is so unpopular even in his own country that he is likely to get the worst result ever in frances history. What gives him the right to suggest an attack on a sovn nation in our neighbourhood

WMD has never been a positive development anywhere, it brings more harm than good to the people. The people in power use it as a politial tool to bully neighbors and so. WMD will one day other the other is going to bring a Judgement day and when that happens the people who are favouring WMD will feel sorry for their idea

Ashokbhai i hate the idea of anyone having nukes but the problem is that you cant have one rule for some and then say that others cant

but i can actually say this, there is noway sarkozy can beat iran or even attack them, because this guy is a sissy and big mouth and a coward.

these idiots hate Iran because Iran does not suck up to usa? well to be honest Iranian president is one of the most intelligent and sensible presidents i have ever seen.

Hopefully Iran has constructed nuclear bombs learn lesson from iraq and libya lost the oil to scum Nato

AFAIK shia Muslims (iran) and Sunni Muslims (KSA) cant get along and i am pretty sure that KSA is behind all this they want to destroy iran !
let iran-KSA fight each other to death !

AFAIK shia Muslims (iran) and Sunni Muslims (KSA) cant get along and i am pretty sure that KSA is behind all this they want to destroy iran !
let iran-KSA fight each other to death !

May be they can both unit against Jews ... how is that :P some good will come out of this won't it

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom