What's new

Pinkov's Corner ... the stranger part of the PLA-watching world!

Deino

INT'L MOD
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Today, something very much different and still related to PLA-watching and my work. :blink:

It all started with a critical comment on his videos and one more on his Flanker & H-6 story and ended in wild-boar modus :taz:

Anyway, the story continued and after I asked him several times to leave it he again insulted and threatened me and so here is my reply. Let the party begin. :pop:

For the full story please take a look here:

Pinkov 4.1.jpg
Pinkov 4.2.jpg
Pinkov 5.jpg
Pinkov 1+.jpg
Pinkov 6.jpg

Today, something very much different and still related to PLA-watching and my work. :blink:

It all started with a critical comment on his videos and one more on his Flanker & H-6 story and ended in wild-boar modus :taz:

Anyway, the story continued and after I asked him several times to leave it he again insulted and threatened me and so here is my reply. Let the party begin. :pop:

View attachment 735540View attachment 735539View attachment 735541View attachment 735537View attachment 735538
Just relax...
He just provides something that a particular group needs, no matter what the reality is.

lmao
call photo of a spade a spade
get the 50 cent shill ad hom answer
get the communist party shill ad hom answer
get the nazi ad hom answer
all at the same time

Thats all you need to know about the braindead morons throwing around these CIA textbook phrases.

Here is the problem with this entire American centric echochamber and that is what hes part of.
This happens all the time with these "honorable" and "reputable" "experts" and "insiders".

They can lie, make up shit, spread falsehoods, threaten, insult, slander and act like clowns and douchebags or even openly admit to illegal activities and comitting crimes and nobody holds them personally responsible when its actually for legitimate reasons. No million dollar thingtank and fake journalists network rushing after them to report about their activities and falsehoods. And since they know that they are getting even bolder.

Yet random naive people with small followings openly dare to point out some objective or even worse positive things about China and they are immediately getting threats and front line headlines on "international" American statepropaganda like Washington Post, New York Times or South China Morning Post trying to slander them and spread false informationto discredit them and their channels get flagged by the like of YouTube and Twitter for spreading "fake" facts and "offensive" facts and barred from getting views and revenue while countles openly racist and hate preaching comments, articles and videos can get millions of views.

Remember when SCMP falsely reported a random "China supporter" from YouTube to a court for some petty misdemeanor that never actually happend, just to report he was under "investigation by a court" to slander his name for daring to say he likes China? No consquences.
Remember when NYT false reported "China supporters" as being funded by "Chinas government" a million times? No consqeuences for the paper nor their authors.
This guy just threatened illegal harrasment and made even bigger illegal threats against a person for pointing out what they see. But again hes just laughed off. He wont be suspsended on American social media, He wont get called out by any newspaper.

You have to literally help torture Muslims in an American torture chamber to get actually addressed as a problematic person in some few independent noname American online newschannels, while the rest of the media is still singing praise about yu.

Last edited:
Just relax...
He just provides something that a particular group needs, no matter what the reality is.
The SFA continues doing its good work. It can't all be on Comrade Gordon Chang's shoulders.

View attachment 735540View attachment 735539View attachment 735541View attachment 735537View attachment 735538

That guy had been notorious for many years in Chinese military forums.
I am still surprised to see him barking and threatening like a dog though. No respect, no professionalism, just disgusting!
And your comment on his stupid pen name is very sharp and true. Now he must be getting mad -- well, he deserves it!

That guy had been notorious for many years in Chinese military forums.
I am still surprised to see him barking and threatening like a dog though. No respect, no professionalism, just disgusting!
And your comment on his stupid pen name is very sharp and true. Now he must be getting mad -- well, he deserves it!

This...

Also @Deino you should probably just ignore him.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom