What's new

Pakistan’s first private space company, The Rocket & Satellite Company Limited, announced

Suparco is not a mystery. The organization is now more focused on "other" more crucial duties.

Cant go into details.

This guy's getting good recognition on LinkedIn. I just saw a Pakistani guy working at NASA (don't know if he's another fake) congratulating him.
I just feel that its downright shameful and utterly pathetic that we have reached a level where anyone can rise up from among the ranks of the scum of our population and say 'Bow down before me' and a large majority of our population really does bow down.
At the same time, you see people like Umar Saif getting sidelined into obscurity with only a relative minority actually knowing about their great achievements
Unfortunately in our country those who make noises are more successful than those who do actual productive work.

I am also planning to start and space company, working on the liquid fuel engine design :D with the help of view enthusiasts for a bed test to get valuable data. I don't have enough funds to carry this project a full scale at the moment, I spend what I earn from freelancing.

I hope soon we will do the first bed test with a small motor for a 10 to 15 KN thrust.

Interesting.

What kind of computer-control setup you will use ? Or nothing at the moment ?

I personally checked with SECP .. this company is registered — to my utter shock .. there is something behind the scenes

401103_605662556125493_658283533_n.jpg

c. 1962: Rehbar-I was the Pakistan's first rocket launched into outer space by the Space and Upper Atmosphere Research Commission (SUPARCO), on 7 June 1962

Rehbar-I was the Solid fuel rocket with a combination of 2 different rocket stages. Various Rehbar Sounding rocket models were launched 200 times between 1961 and 1972. There were only 2 rocket launches of Rehbar XXIII and Rehbar XXIV with a Nike-Cajun launch vehicle, all in April 1972.

The TRSC CEO whatever his name is said on Twitter that on 14 August they upto doing or performing their first space mission or something. Can anybody shed light on this?

The TRSC CEO whatever his name is said on Twitter that on 14 August they upto doing or performing their first space mission or something. Can anybody shed light on this?
This project doesn’t seem like something serious. I hate to say it, but it seems like a way to market himself. Anyways, this is what he said, hope it clears for you

:o:

Website is just a banner. Googled the CEO. All the tell tale signs of AghaWaqar WaterKit:

Exhibit A:
Lists watching youtube videos from MIT OCW as his education at MIT. Not saying you need a degree. But if you feel the need to deceive people that you went to MIT, then you're probably a conman.
View attachment 632412

Exhibit B:
Literally one random website shared his "company":
View attachment 632413

Exhibit C:
Javed Artist Self promoting posters?:
View attachment 632414

Exhibit D:
Completely random "Space Tourism Society" which you need to say HQ USA (because HQ USA makes you cool).
View attachment 632411

Sorry guys. This is just a snake-oil salesman. You don't start Space X with this.

EDIT: Oh my. Developing Pakistan on facebook shared this article. This is rather embarrassing. I had hoped pages of repute would do a google search before spreading such things. Let's hope the Pakistan Defence page doesn't end up sharing this. Naak katwayenge.

lol! This is it. All we need to prove that this was a fake stunt. Let’s hope that this stunt helped create awareness about space technology in Pakistan. I will count it off as a win.

:o:

Website is just a banner. Googled the CEO. All the tell tale signs of AghaWaqar WaterKit:

Exhibit A:
Lists watching youtube videos from MIT OCW as his education at MIT. Not saying you need a degree. But if you feel the need to deceive people that you went to MIT, then you're probably a conman.
View attachment 632412

Exhibit B:
Literally one random website shared his "company":
View attachment 632413

Exhibit C:
Javed Artist Self promoting posters?:
View attachment 632414

Exhibit D:
Completely random "Space Tourism Society" which you need to say HQ USA (because HQ USA makes you cool).
View attachment 632411

Sorry guys. This is just a snake-oil salesman. You don't start Space X with this.

EDIT: Oh my. Developing Pakistan on facebook shared this article. This is rather embarrassing. I had hoped pages of repute would do a google search before spreading such things. Let's hope the Pakistan Defence page doesn't end up sharing this. Naak katwayenge.
Oh well.
I was about to post this on one of my social media pages.. now won't
:lol:

Reusable? :lol:

Man, I dont know who this dude is...but if this turns out to be real, I'd take meethayi to him personally. But strong Water-car vibes ngl
I have been following him since a while. I dunno much about him but he acts like a professional. He started this private company for low cost space services. I think if government support him and his ideas he would pretty much succeed. SUPARCO on the other hand has no plans for something like this. 2025 deadline looks like a long way to go.

I think going solo would take some time for that company - they should consider collaboration with Chinese & Turkish firms to grow quickly.

Do, you think Pakistan is also keen in the privatization of their military industries?

I think going solo would take some time for that company - they should consider collaboration with Chinese & Turkish firms to grow quickly.

Do, you think Pakistan is also keen in the privatization of their military industries?
He have mentioned plenty of time that there will be some collaborations.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom