What's new

Pakistan Police | News Discussions

Being a jurist, a professional lawyer and a researcher I know that administration and delivery of justice is a science just like the administration of medicines. Because little knowledge is a dangerous thing, therefore if the right medicine is not administered in the right way at the right time then the treatment does not become effective - instead the patient becomes very ill and faces some life threatening and fatal consequences. Similarly, if justice is not administrated properly then that breaks the society in pieces and leads the state to failure. Obviously, that also has a knock on effect on the defence. On the other hand, by virtue of a skillful and wiser administration of justice, crime can be controlled in the society. Which would make the country a safer place and maintain the rule of law in general.

Lets be honest our legal system (from lawyers to judiciary and police to prosecution) totally lacks basic knowledge, legal ethics and professionalism.

Unfortunately, there is no sense of administration of justice whatsoever in Pakistani judges, lawyers, police, prosecution and NAB. Therefore no matter how much effort we put in our defence, our country is helplessly going into a declining state day by day.

In terms of the solution, I have got a comprehensive plan for a proper administration of justice and accountability in Pakistan. Whereby corrupt mafias can be prosecuted, forced to return the looted money and sent to jails for years and years to set an example for others.

I am B.A; LL.B. Subsequently I have completed my research course entitled as PGC - in - Law from Staffordshire University, England. I practice as a lawyer in England whilst my specializations are as follows:-

Civil Law and Debt Recovery through assets and bankruptcy Orders; Administration and Delivery of Law & Justice; Criminal Justice and Public Prosecution Service; Judicial Reforms and Public Service Sector; Company, Finance & Banking Law.

I was born in Pakistan and had my early education there. Moving away from my motherland made me realize that my roots were in Pakistan and that has helped me in discovering a true Pakistani within myself.

Therefore, I am really really passionate to serve Pakistan and her people. I strongly believe that Pakistan deserves a better place in the international community. As well as that, the common people of Pakistan deserve a better life.

In short, I am not looking for money or a personal gain at all. If I am given an opportunity, I am ready to serve my country. I am determined to turn the table around for the corrupts/enemies of Pakistan and send them to hell!!!

As my biggest ambition is to establish the rule of law and bring about a rigid accountability mechanism to tackle the corrupt mafias in Pakistan. Definitely, I would do my utmost in making Pakistan a stronger, safer and better country and probably I would serve my motherland free of charge.

I really want to see a rigid mechanism of accountability enforced across the board in Pakistan whereby corrupt mafias can be successfully prosecuted in order to be forced to return the looted money and be sent to jails for years and years to set an example for others!

I would be absolutely pleased to offer my services for my own country. As such, I can be contacted by Telephone or WhatsApp on (0044) 7799962613; 07448205640 or via email: ja.legal.advice@gmail.com

Thanks, Javed Aslam.

Islamabad: Federal Minister has formally inaugurated NHA and Motorway Police Emergency Operation Center Helpline.

CM hands over 571 vehicles to Punjab Police

CM hands over 571 vehicles to Punjab Police

https://nation.com.pk/NewsSource/app

APP
6:53 PM | October 10, 2020

In order to ensure the safety of life and property of people, the Punjab government provided 571 new vehicles to the Punjab Police.

Punjab Chief Minister Sardar Usman Buzdar handed over the keys of new vehicles to the police in a function held at the CM’s Office. Inspector General of Police (IGP) Punjab Inaam Ghani gave a detail briefing to the chief minister about the police vehicles.

Usman Buzdar said that the government fulfilled its promise of providing resources to the Police Department for safeguarding life and property of the people. Five hundred new vehicles would be given to the police stations whereas 47 vehicles to the Punjab Highway Patrolling Police and rest of 24 vehicles would be given to the elite force.

Usman Buzdar said that police have been made free from political influence by providing required resources. Provision of new vehicles would improve the efficiency of the police besides further improving the patrolling system of Highway Patrol Police.

Trainings improve police performance: IGP KP

The Frontier Post
October 14, 2020
t

PESHAWAR: The Inspector General of Police Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Dr. Sanaullah Abbasi said Wednesday that best modern training was a guarantee for excellent policing and providing exemplary service to the oppressed sections of the society and directed the under trainee jawans to equip themselves with better training for achieving the targets and desired goals in the field.

This, he said, while addressing the under trainee Levies and Khasadar jawans at Bajaur training centre today.

Earlier on arrival to Bajuar police training centre the IGP was welcomed by RPO Malakand Muhammad Ijaz Khan, Let Col Usman, Major Saqlain, DC Bajaur Fayaz Sherpao, DPO Bajuar Shahzada Kaukab Farooq and other high ranking police officers.

The IGP was briefed about the ongoing training of the Levies and Khasdars in the center. The IGP was informed that 250 officials of ex-levies and Khasadars are getting basic police training in the centre.
The IGP inspected the training process of the under trainee police officials and witnessed the practical demonstration of martial arts, Drill and use of modern weapons.
The IGP thanked the Pak army for imparting best quality training and extending unprecedented help to the police force. The IGP KP highly lauded Pak Army for defeating the terrorists and restoring lasting peace in the area.
The IGP asserted that the tribal districts have been merged in the larger interest of the country which opened new Vistas of progress and prosperity in the merged districts and said that the local people are largely benefitting from the same.

The IGP further disclosed that the newly merged districts police have been provided all facilities i.e., in respect of salaries, shuhada package and other welfare perks and privileges as admissible to rest of KP police.

The IGP informed that training was not only necessary for them further promotion in professional career but also polish their hidden capabilities and enable them to serve the oppressed and depressed sections of the society in a more better and organized manner.

The IGP assured that all available resources are being utilized for making the police of the merged districts professional police force.

Later, on the IGP went to police line at Khar Bajaur where a smart contingent of police presented guard of honor to him.
The IGP KP laid floral wreath on the Yadgar-e-shuhada and offered fatiha. He also planted a tree in police line Bajaur.

The IGP KP also distributed commendation certificates and cash rewards amongst the police officers and jawans for exhibiting best performance.

The IGP also chaired a meeting of police high ups in which the IGP was briefed about the steps taken for law and order and the new initiatives as well as construction of various police building and infrastructure.

The IGP KP directed the participants of the meeting to keep close coordination with Pak Army and other LEAs for maintenance of law and order and coming upto the attached expectations of the general public.

In a first, Balochistan appoints woman as ASP for Quetta police
1606319551499.png

For the first time in Balochistan, a female police officer, Pari Gul Tareen, has been posted as Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP) Quetta Cantt.

Pari Gul is the first woman in the history of Balochistan to be appointed to this post.

The officer hails from Balochistan's Pishin area and is the first woman in the province to join the Police Service of Pakistan (PSP) after passing the Central Superior Services (CSS) exam.

609 Motorway Police officers including 82 female officers Passed out at #Motorway #Police Training college Sheikhupura for #CPEC Roads network .Federal Minister for Communication and Postal Services Murad Saeed said a new era of progress and prosperity has started in the country while CPEC will be a game-changer for development of Pakistan.

Inspector General of Police (IGP) National Highways & Motorway Police (NH&MP) Syed Kaleem Imam, Additional IG Khalid Mehmood, Secretary Communications Zafar Hassan, senior police officers and relatives of the passing-out officers attended the ceremony.

Murad Saeed congratulated and appreciated the efforts of IGP NH&MP Kaleem Imam and Commandant Training College DIG Mehboob Aslam over excellent training of the passing-out officers and arrangements made for the ceremony.

Due to increase in dacoitis and street crime especially IN DHA, An anti street crime force has been reorganised and will be seen in different areas of district south Karachi.

Rawalpindi Police sets up daycare centre to facilitate woman officers

761190_6245503_cenbtr_updates.jpg

The daycare centre established by the Rawalpindi Police. — Twitter/RwpPolice

In an attempt to facilitate the force's woman officers, the Rawalpindi Police has set up a daycare centre for their children.
In the pictures shared by the city police's Twitter handle, the daycare centre seems to come fully equipped with modern facilities for the children.

"Another step by CPO @AhsanPSP to ensure welfare of force as envisioned by IGP Punjab," the tweet said.
The tweet said the establishment of the centre would facilitate the woman officer and "relieve (them) from worries of their beloved little ones while on duty".
Meanwhile, City Police Officer, Rawalpindi, Muhammad Ahsan Younas, responding to the tweet, said: "Alhumdulilah Rawalpindi Police has fulfilled the vision of IGP Punjab."

"A modern Day Care Centre is fully operational. To protect and to serve @RwpPolice," he added.
Furthermore, Amna Baig, a Rawalpindi police officer, said that it was important for work places to be gender sensitive.

"Happy to be working for a department that caters to the needs of its lady officers so well," she added.

4,000 Ex-Khasadar, Levies personnel integrated into KP Police: ISPR

APP

DECEMBER 20, 2020

RAWALPINDI: Around 4,000 former Khasadar and Levies personnel on Sunday were integrated into the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police after completing four months training in the first phase.

In collaboration with Pakistan Army and Frontier Corps Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, the first phase of training of former Khasadar and Levies personnel integrated into the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police had come to an end, said an Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) here on Saturday.

The first phase of training in different areas of the tribal districts lasted from September to December 2020 in which 4,000 personnel integrated into the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police were trained by expert trainers of Pakistan Army, Frontier Corps and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa police.

The officials were trained on diverse areas of security including counter-terrorism, quick reaction force, policing, dealing with improvised explosive device (IEDs) and explosives, awareness of modern equipment, physical fitness and firing practice.

Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Muhammad Mehmood Khan, Senior officials of Pakistan Army, Frontier Corps and Police observed the ongoing police training on various occasions and expressed satisfaction.

Police passing out parade ceremonies were held under COVID-19 protocol.
Families of passing out policemen, senior officers of Pakistan army, frontier corps, police and other guests attended the parade

Modern patrol vans deployed for VVIP duties

Security SP reminds department of rules

December 20, 2020

2088387-rawalpindi_police-1572260410.png

RAWALPINDI:

Prime Minister Imran Khan attended, the passing out ceremony of Islamabad Police at Police Lines Headquarters Islamabad, earlier today.

The PM inspected the parade and later laid a floral wreath at the Martyrs' Monument while praying for the shuhada.

1608737372528.png

1608737394166.png

1608737418101.png

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom