What's new

Pakistan army and Thermobaric Artillery

My Father fought 1971 War from Karachi, he told me that, it was decided that Sindh Sector was to be defended using Airforce. There were 72 F-86s and 72 T-33s were on Masroor Airbase. On the 4th day of the war, Indian Army was 31 nm inside Pakistani territory. Each F-86 and T-33 were armed with 2x 250lb Napalm Bombs and used to make 2xSorties daily. So on average 288 Sorties were carried out daily and 500+ 250lb Napalm bombs were dropped on Indian Columns. On the day of Cease Fire in West Pakistan, Indian Army was 4nm inside their own border :D

My Father fought 1971 War from Karachi, he told me that, it was decided that Sindh Sector was to be defended using Airforce. There were 72 F-86s and 72 T-33s were on Masroor Airbase. On the 4th day of the war, Indian Army was 31 nm inside Pakistani territory. Each F-86 and T-33 were armed with 2x 250lb Napalm Bombs and used to make 2xSorties daily. So on average 288 Sorties were carried out daily and 500+ 250lb Napalm bombs were dropped on Indian Columns. On the day of Cease Fire in West Pakistan, Indian Army was 4nm inside their own border :D

hYpmf3r.jpg

These are the 155 mm arty shells made in India.
Kindly post a similar graphic for Pakistan also .

images (14) (23).jpeg

I dont like the color , its ours
images (14) (22).jpeg

These shells are just mesmerizing, uff look at those splendid beauties .
The fine curves
images (14) (24).jpeg

See the bright blue color of the shell just beautiful simply beautiful
Dekhte dil nai bharta
images (14) (27).jpeg

Kya sundar gole banate hai aap log , boht khub surat 🤩🤩🤩🤩

Artillery Fuzzers.jpg

New fuses developed by bel

Time for Pakistan to acquire these barbaric art:-

:pleasantry:

Those at receiving ends need not worry about being burned to death or suffocating.

See the shock waves after shock waves.:yay:

Their lungs and brains and inner organs be crushed into pulp long before they are burned.

So they will not feel a thing.

While the name thermobaric, killing with fire is about the least harmful part

:D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom