What's new

Once again. Chinese phone maker Xiaomi robbed $676 million by Indian government

Poor semi literate Chinese labourers will touch their knob on Tata "stealing" Wistron's factory in India but feign ignorance (not out of malice, it's pure ignorance of the chauthi fail) on Luxshare "stealing" Wistron's factory in China.

Poor semi literate Chinese labourers will touch their knob on Tata "stealing" Wistron's factory in India but feign ignorance (not out of malice, it's pure ignorance of the chauthi fail) on Luxshare "stealing" Wistron's factory in China.
This particular U.S. investor isn't as retarded as the general investor.

Anyone who has looked into India for any length of time and done any due diligence knows it is impossible to do hard manufacturing in India.

The list of foreign investments straight up stolen by India is probably 90+% of the total.

But the West and US in particular need India to counterbalance China.... Otherwise, the US would not know where India is on the map.

When you get close to all these business elites, you realize most of them are not smart.

They make monies by bribing, monies laundering, fraud at the start, and somehow the grey business activities hit off that allows them to move to legal activities.

That is why they always make stupid decisions.

Anyone who has looked into India for any length of time and done any due diligence knows it is impossible to do hard manufacturing in India.

The list of foreign investments straight up stolen by India is probably 90+% of the total.

Now that you conveniently changed goal posts, I will reply in detail only if you first accept you are chauthi fail sadakchap. 😉

Now that you conveniently changed goal posts, I will reply in detail only if you first accept you are chauthi fail sadakchap. 😉
My posts in this thread are not for you.

They are to inform the forum members who aren't pathological liars from India about this very real and very important topic.

Profit = fraud. That's the mindset of Indians toward foreign investments.
South Asians in general view the entire world in zero sums.
They think that if someone else gained something, I MUST have lost something. Even if I don't know what I lost.
They especially don't like others making a profit as they see others succeeding as failing on their part.

South Asians in general view the entire world in zero sums.
They think that if someone else gained something, I MUST have lost something. Even if I don't know what I lost.
They especially don't like others making a profit as they see others succeeding as failing on their part.
not south asians, south asians brainwashed by commie ideology. since the commies were opposed to the british and americans, due to soviet union, their ideology was somehow seen as anti-imperialistic and anti-exploitation. bhutto, ethnic parties playing victim card etc. used this to brainwash millions here, and to gain popularity among the have-nots.

not south asians, south asians brainwashed by commie ideology. since the commies were opposed to the british and americans, due to soviet union, their ideology was somehow seen as anti-imperialistic and anti-exploitation. bhutto, ethnic parties playing victim card etc. used this to brainwash millions here, and to gain popularity among the have-nots.
Soviets and Chinese Communists did business just fine with Western companies.

What you are seeing is Democratic Populism.

Democratic Populism is the main reason for most of the woes from low-income countries.

Soviets and Chinese Communists did business just fine with Western companies.

What you are seeing is Democratic Populism.

Democratic Populism is the main reason for most of the woes from low-income countries.

Even the most tribal African honors their agreement to foreign investments. Indian dont. Indians are thieves.

You go Africa and open a mine -- the royalites to the feudal chief, they will support your operation.

I get what you are saying but I think it's deeper then that.
Our entire DNA was created by the British. They impoverished us so much that we started to fight each other.
If you have so little, even a guy with a bowl of rice is seen as someone who got it while you didn't, thus zero sum.
The British did a number on us that we need a century of scholarship to unpack it.

I get what you are saying but I think it's deeper then that.
Our entire DNA was created by the British. They impoverished us so much that we started to fight each other.
If you have so little, even a guy with a bowl of rice is seen as someone who got it while you didn't, thus zero sum.
The British did a number on us that we need a century of scholarship to unpack it.
yes, they did. but the self-serving politicians exacerbated the situations further by blaming others for their own incompetence. bhutto made it look as if the industrialists were the reason that the country was impoverished. dude didnt know that it was the lack of said industry and exports that led to this situation and did nothing to improve it. but its way easier to setup and blame a bogeyman. the jackass destroyed whatever we had through nationalization, but the thought lingered that its the rich guys who are stealing from us.

It's funny that Indian trolls brag about Pegatron opening an I-Phone factory in India but don't mention how Wistron's Apple factory was stolen by local Indian politicians and given to Tata.
Tata is buying it ignorant

Chinese trolls do cheap propaganda to hide money laundering & tax evasion... But the Chinese companies still won't leave....

Wiser posters may see the writing between the lines...

5asgfi.jpg

China could achieve most of the things except for bringing India into their fold. This will ensure that China will always be second to the US. They can never achieve world dominance with half of the developing world (India) detached from them.

Many Chinese companies invest in India, they provide jobs for Indians and help India to train a team of talented engineers, Indians can learn a lot while working in this company, from management, design, creation, to lower-level jobs like assembly..

This is a win-win transaction, but India will get more out of it in the long run.

The West and Japan invest in China. The Chinese learned a lot of knowledge and skills from them, and until now, Chinese companies beat Western and Japanese companies.

The same will happen with China when it invests in India. India is continuously innovating and making progress every day, at some point, they will be like China, becoming a hub of innovation and creativity, they can challenge Chinese companies.

Short-term benefits and long-term pain.

History repeats itself.

In this case, China repeats the strategic mistakes of the West, Korea and Japan

One motivation is the rich keep chase after paying low salary.

Back
Top Bottom