What's new

no y jh-7 is so powerful?

master_fx

Reaction score
does anyone here no y jh-7 is so powerful? and y USA Pacific commander so interested to inspect jh-7? well here u goes the answer:

jh-7A 3-D desgin (note: 2 more hardpoints been added under the wing possibly because of the up-rated version of the Spey Mk202 engines which incresed its payload)

Proof: the newly produced jh-7A with 2 more hardpoints!

as shown in the pic the if both side has the same amount of "eggs"(4 hardpoints both sides x 6 plus the 2 under the fuselage = 26 eggs!!!)

advanced glass cockpit!! (said to be better than su-30MKK in precision strike capability)

isnt last pic of JF-17?

thats what I saw on sinodefence

Is this jet a fighter or a bomber? With that many hard points and by the look of its size and shape, it looks more likely a bomber aircraft to me.

A.Rahman said:
isnt last pic of JF-17?

thats what I saw on sinodefence
nope, thats jh-7 cockpit.... because jf-17 consisting of 3 large color screens(one on the right, one on the left, and other one located in the center)

melb4aust said:
Is this jet a fighter or a bomber? With that many hard points and by the look of its size and shape, it looks more likely a bomber aircraft to me.
jh-7 is a tactical fighter-bomber (thats y it can carry so many "eggs" with advanced precision strike equipments, it can also carry up to 4 c-802K anti-ship missiles) and thats something j-10 cant compete with........

JH-7 seems to be a capable aircraft and PLAAF is ordering it. Why has PAF not looked into it for our FGA requirement?

Is it a 4th gen fighter?

Neo said:
JH-7 seems to be a capable aircraft and PLAAF is ordering it. Why has PAF not looked into it for our FGA requirement?

Is it a 4th gen fighter?
jh-7 is very professional in bombing and tats something neither j-10 nor f-16 can compete with.......

pakistan could use jh-7 as a tactial nuclear bomber....... :thumbsup:

It's right now on eval with the PLAAF with only one regt inducted in 3 years. Don't know if they're going through with it or not.

The structural design and aerodynamics of this bird is looking old.
what kind of avionics will be used in this aircraft??

The JH-7 is fitted with a Type 232H Eagle Eye multi-function PD fire-control radar, while the JH-7A has a more capable JL-10A PD fire-control radar with better reliability and longer detect range. The front-seat pilot cockpit is fitted with a HK-13-03G head-up display (HUD), two black-white multi-function displays (MFDs) and one colour MFD. The fire-control system for the YJ-8K anti-ship missile is fitted in the rear-seat (weapon operator) cockpit. Combat data is processed by the mission computer through the Mil1553B digital databus.

Flight control systems include the KF-1 digital fly-by-wire (FBW), 8145 air-data computer, WG-5A radio altimeter, HG-563GB INS/GPS navigation system, the Type 210 Doppler navigation system, HZX-1B stabilising system, and microwave landing assistance system.

Communications systems include HF, UHF, VHF, Type 483D data transmission/TAKAN system

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom