What's new

King Charles personal bodyguard is a British Pakistani

RescueRanger

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Just some nice positive news in all this negative world. A friend who works for the metropolitan police shared these pictures with me (in public domain) apparently Prince Charles now King Charles III personal body guard is a British Pakistani - officer of the royalty protection command of the Metropolitan Police. (Name withheld for his data protection).

20220922_112516.jpg

20220922_112519.jpg

20220922_112521.jpg

20220922_112524.jpg

Great to know a Pakistani making up to such levels. I still don't like King Charles, many believe he is ill-tempered and racist.

Ahhh yes the age old trop of 1 muslim pakistani= 10 Hindooo EVil BaNiYA now with 10 times more modification.

Accounting for inflation or the accounting for fall in your currency??

The self proclaimed sense of superiority hasn't worked out for you guys while the marde mujahids disposed of your PM on one phone call and put the future of entire country on stake, the weak baniya was busy signing deals left and right for its own people.

yes the honor of being a bodyguard of a white supremacist who committed genocide against our ancestors and is hand and glove with US in all those wars against muslim countries but "GORA VALIDATION" is more important.

he is racist here is the proof

do you need more i would be happy to oblige you

giving negative rating yet couldn't retort on substance or facts goes to show the need of "GORA VALIDATION" among think tanks here.
Accept criticism - thats sign of a quality forum - but not from a multi ID turd that gets banned on a regular basis yet still feels the urge to come onto a Pakistan forum and spurt out bile. You are indeed a retard that we Pakistanis are glad that our forefathers fought hard for us to say we thankfully dont belong to the same soil. Now go forth and multiply.

On topic - he looks like the type not to be messed about - wonder what golden gun he had in his holster?

Just some nice positive news in all this negative world. A friend who works for the metropolitan police shared these pictures with me (in public domain) apparently Prince Charles now King Charles III personal body guard is a British Pakistani - officer of the royalty protection command of the Metropolitan Police. (Name withheld for his data protection).

View attachment 881648

View attachment 881649

View attachment 881650

View attachment 881651
Proud moment indeed, that my country fellow (ex) man is protecting my Ex rulers

Ahhh yes the age old trop of 1 muslim pakistani= 10 Hindooo EVil BaNiYA now with 10 times more modification.

Accounting for inflation or the accounting for fall in your currency??

The self proclaimed sense of superiority hasn't worked out for you guys while the marde mujahids disposed of your PM on one phone call and put the future of entire country on stake, the weak baniya was busy signing deals left and right for its own people.

yes the honor of being a bodyguard of a white supremacist who committed genocide against our ancestors and is hand and glove with US in all those wars against muslim countries but "GORA VALIDATION" is more important.

he is racist here is the proof

do you need more i would be happy to oblige you

giving negative rating yet couldn't retort on substance or facts goes to show the need of "GORA VALIDATION" among think tanks here.
Lol. You really need to open your eyes and see the sorry state you Indians are in, in the UK. A bit rich for you to talk about 'gora validation'

assuming what youre saying is correct how does this have anything to do with "GORA VALIDATION " here , does this change the topic of thread or what was posted?
but clearly you're more british than pakistani so i can consider you might feel this way.

also you might feel better by attacking me personally , just defeating another indian on online forum thinking you've completed you're jehad or whatever , but think what you're defending here?

by insulting & attacking me , if it makes you feel like a bigger person okay have this win go feel like a big shot i dont care.
Majority of the minorities looking for this 'gora validation' are the Indians, always acting so pathetic and weak, a literal yes man to anyone that shows some signs of strength. Forget their enthinicity or colour of their skin. You try to paint the Pakistanis as being submissive to the British, yet here you are being so intentionally blind to the reality that surrounds you.

Also you are literally insulting others here on this forum. Everything you said here 'also you might feel better by attacking me personally , just defeating another indian on online forum thinking you've completed you're jehad or whatever , but think what you're defending here?

by insulting & attacking me , if it makes you feel like a bigger person okay have this win go feel like a big shot i dont care.'

Literally applies to you. It's so bad that that's not even funny. It's just cringe.

Also lol at more British than Pakistani. You make that assumption on what? My flags?

how is that something to be proud of?? this right here is the reason for sorry state of pakistan.

have you seen the way he treats his staff? like getting mad at them for a leaky pen or berating them for the smallest of mistakes.

he makes his butler put toothpaste on his toothbrush everyday wonder what kind of unspoken things he makes his guards do not to mention the pedophile circle he roams in.

globally and even among the whites there is strong anti monarchy sentiment and here on PDF such a small thing is being seen as a sliver of hope not to mention this fuckers family was responsible for killings and horrible crimes against our ancestors.

no wonder you guys are so slavish in your mindset no offense and often i see pakistanis asking whats the problem this right here is the problem , also a certain user who opens threads of a pakistani cadets passing out of any of the US,UK or Anglo Saxon college as some kind of achievement as some kind of "GORA VALIDATION" to make themselves feel warm.

exhibit A

pray tell who this guy will be loyal to?? or the dozen others who attend all those Anglo Saxon institutes will they be loyal to pakistan and pakistani cause or will they be loyal to "GORAS".

Ah yes, had it been an Indian, you would be speaking in a different tone along the lines of saying, had you been educated, you could have been a Kings Guard. You would have been capable of holding his dick. You Indians are a living contradiction with each breath you take. I see Indian's praising their foreign-educated cadets as well.

As for white validation, please don't get me started on what your people do in the U.S. even @Bilal9 would roast your curry gand.

Hell, even dealing with Pakistani's more shameful, I will give you one example, Indian Hindu husband and wife, respectively retired engineer and human resource administrator, and their son is a head pharmacist in Walgreens, collectively own 6 apartment buildings with six units in each. The insurance price goes up $ 150 for the year, and calling me asking for a discount, none was available, then asking me to take $ 150 out of my commission to give to them. The older man's whore blasts through the phone. He wants to buy a gift for his wife, and it's been six months. He keeps calling for the $ 150 when the family collectively makes that much per hour.

Let's not forget the Donald J. Trump statue and your people worshipping it. Nothing can get any worse than this white validation. 🤣

You rodents have no shame.

Last edited:
Running protection details for a monarch that colonized you is not normally my concept for pride.

You have Chinese if given the option, would run to the UK or other western nation Hong King being 1 example.

Ah yes, had it been an Indian, you would be speaking in a different tone along the lines of saying, had you been educated, you could have been a Kings Guard. You would have been capable of holding his dick. You Indians are a living contradiction with each breath you take. I see Indian's praising their foreign-educated cadets as well.

As for white validation, please don't get me started on what your people do in the U.S. even @Bilal9 would roast your curry gand.

Hell, even dealing with Pakistani's more shameful, I will give you one example, Indian Hindu husband and wife, respectively retired engineer and human resource administrator, and their son is a head pharmacist in Walgreens, collectively own 6 apartment buildings with six units in each. The insurance price goes up $ 150 for the year, and calling me asking for a discount, none was available, then asking me to take $ 150 out of my commission to give to them. The older man's whore blasts through the phone. He wants to buy a gift for his wife, and it's been six months. He keeps calling for the $ 150 when the family collectively makes that much per hour.

You rodents have no shame.

This is their entire kanjoosi MO.

These people are living personifications of "Kanjoos-e-makkhi-choos". To a person.

Doesn't matter how much money they have. Case closed. :lol:

Here trying to diss Pakistanis. The gall....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom