What's new

Israel: Chinese men cannot make love with Jewish women

Why are chinese whining again?

They want to keep their gene pool intact by restricting immigration, same will apply for them.

And tbf, who will want East Asian mix anyway...

Why are chinese whining again?

They want to keep their gene pool intact by restricting immigration, same will apply for them.

And tbf, who will want East Asian mix anyway...
You have eye problem. Which one of your hole see Chinese whining here? The poster is not Chinese either, stupid Indian.

You have eye problem. Which one of your hole see Chinese whining here? The poster is not Chinese either, stupid Indian.
Whatever lil boy, just remember you aren't allowed to get with superior white women, apparently Chinese men sign that document to get permission to work there..

Whatever lil boy, just remember you aren't allowed to get with superior white women, apparently Chinese men sign that document to get permission to work there..
Same as India too. :laughcry: But I don't think any Chinese really wants to immigrant to a shit hole country like Israel unless he is retarded.

Oh Israel has a bunch of laws like that

I keep saying this

DEMOGRAPHICS IS EVERYTHING

A bunch of years ago the Jews realized the biggest sword hanging over them was not weapons or Hamas fighters

IT WAS THE PALESTINIAN CHILDREN

So in 1947 a whole mass of Palestinians become refugees and are kicked into neighbouring countries, both Israel and their allies ie, U.S and UK etc do everything to stop the refugees going back to their lands and homes

AT THIS TIME the Jew become the MAJORITY population across Gaza, Israel and the west bank

Then years and many conflicts pass by

And the Jews realize that the Jew population is under threat that the Arab/Palestinian population is increasing and across the land the Jewish majority is starting to FALL

So in 1980s the Jewish population across Israel gaza and the west bank may have represented 70% of the population

Then in the 1990s it was 60%
(These percentages are just general representations)

Today in 2023
There are 2.2 -2.3 millions Palestinians in Gaza

There are 2 million Arabs in Israel

There are 3 million Arabs/Palestinians in the west bank

The population of Israel is just over 9 million, minus the Arabs and the Jews represent approx 7.1 million people and the Palestinians/Arabs represent approx 7.2

The average Palestinian age is 19 years
The average Jew age in Israel is 43 years
(Average Jew age in the world is 49)

Palestinians MARRY MUCH YOUNGER THAN JEWS
So Palestinians will marry in their early 20s, when many Jews are doing IDF reserve service

Palestinians have children younger, and quicker
So many Palestinians will be married, with multiple children, by the time a Jew gets married on average

The Israeli realised that demographics was simply going to beat them

So they started to bring in multiple racist laws
Like the one above, in the early 2000s to take as much pressure off the Jew population as they could

But fundamentally they are trying to hold back the tide

This is why they are so desperate to ethnically cleanse the Palestinians out of the land, ie push. Gazans into Egypt or the population in the west bank into Jordan

Because demographics will ensure the Jews will hit a brick wall

And this is why I tell Arabs, Muslims across DON'T LOSE HOPE ,, the Israeli and the allies may have Inflicted massive injustice against you
BUT don't bend and break (you are not Hindus that you will break so easily)
That’s why Israel loves killing Palestinian children. It’s honestly sick. They are literally the biggest baby murderers in the world. Evil terrorist country.

OP mentioned chinese men, ask them to make that correction if it hurts Chinese so much.

Till then make sure to follow their little country rules.
China is much stronger than Israel, we are very confident about that but not sure about the low class Indian thought.

Israeli have the concept of cleanliness wherein they regard all other races as being unclean. I do admire this trait a little, unlike the dogs running in Beijing allowing the mass migration of Blacks into China. The other day, my family bought some lemons imported from South Africa much to my objection. They taste like shiet. This week, I separately bought some lemons from Argentina for myself while my family members can go ahead and eat their South African lemons. My taste buds are not insulted again. Argentina or Mexican lemons taste sooooo good compare to shiet from South Africa. I wonder why Beijing prefers soo much to kiss African arses, when even their continent can't produce good tasting lemons? Why would anyone want anything from Africa other than some precious minerals? You want their DNA to mingle with Han DNA and pay them to stay in China? You must be out of your fukkin mind! Why not kiss up to Argentina or Mexico at least China will then get more desirable people and products/produce than South Africa(ns)!

The other thing I admire about the Jews is they don't eat pork. I have personally experienced the hazards of pork myself. Whenever I eat it, my body develops these huge pimples (boils) with lots of puss oozing out when they rupture. My last episode actually left a huge crater on my chest in between my ribs. That one took me almost 15 mins to squeeze out every last drop of puss... From then on I only ever ate beef chicken fish, etc. I might even call myself honorary Jew... No just j/k. Pig DNA is too close to human DNA. Any parasites affecting pigs will also affect/infect the humans who consume them!

Last edited:
Jews chief rabbi say sex slave and rape ok.

Fking Jews is totally same as Islamofascist.

1699860222132.png

1699859178586.png

Last edited:
Why would Chinese want to sleep with them? This is a clause they would want themselves.

Back
Top Bottom