What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@SalarHaqq @Muhammed45 .. check this old Persian book of predictions ....its translated from Persian to Urdu. But all poetry is in Persian lingo.

Attachments

• paishangoiyan (Predictions)[pdfstuff.blogspot.com][1].pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Interview of IRGC Deputy Commander for Operations Abbas Nilforoushan by Mohammad Taheri (Tasnim) - key takeaways:
  • The USA is leading efforts for a 'combined war' against Iran (soft, semi-hard and hard war) to Syrianize Iran but Iran has been to able to mitigate these plans in the first stage (soft war) without escalating. This is a defensive measure by the USA to create breathing room for the Zionist regime.
  • Iranian forces gave martyrs in recent riots but intentionally moderated its response to avoid escalation.
  • A new geopolitical reality has emerged with Iran joining the SCO and BRICS.
  • China's approach to dealing with other states (based on cooperation and interaction) differs fundamentally from that of the USA (based on arrogance and colonialism).
  • Afghanistan can be a ground for future terrorism but the Taliban regime is too experienced to allow this to happen (!)
  • Two countries most involved in inciting the Iranian riots were the Zionist regime and a European country (not named) - both of these soon faced their own riots. France?
  • Occupied West Bank is like a military barracks with extremely tight security controls. Nonetheless, the resistance conducts daily operations there and many of these are armed operations (he means with small rifles).
  • USA and Zionist anger about Iran-Saudi detente shows it was the right decision
  • Iran has the ability to strike US ships far away from Iran (into the (Indian) oceans)
  • Iraqi Government has until 25 September to deal with separatist forces in Kurdish region of Iraq. If not, Iran will resume strikes (implied).
  • Fattah missile reaches speed of 14-15 mach and can manoeuvre in the final stage (but not in the other stages?). Iran has detailed information about the Zionist regime's air defence systems and can say with high confidence that Fattah missile can defeat them. The Zionist regime's claim of having a hypersonic AD system was a psychological operation and a 'bluff'. Fattah is currently in mass production and operation and new models of Fattah missile are being designed.
  • The resistance axis has good unity and cohesion, and creating an integrated command and control network is an obvious goal.

Those clowns encourage the thug Aliyev to invade Armenia and try to change borders every year, and then try to threaten Iran.

Iran doesn't give a **** about the "affairs of Azerbaijan". Iran cares about its borders and will not allow a thuggish ruler heavily armed by the Zionist regime to change its borders to cut Iran off from Armenia to fulfil the wet dreams of the Torkhe khar Soltan.

Aliyev has got the message from the military drills near its borders... Now if he didn't understood it, he'll get it harder. I'm in favour of war between Iran & Azergayjan, it would justify retaking Aran & Shirvan from the Baku republic.

If you look at recent history,
1. Turks are still afraid as of today of Kurdish separatism in its 30 million Anal-tolia
2. Turks have pretentions on European land, nothing done so far
3. Turks have stopped war in Karabakh to avoid Russian-Iranian intervention
4. Turks have been defeated in Syria
5. Turks are at odds with Russia over Crimea & Ukraine, with Iran, with Armenia, with Iraq, with Syria, with Cyprus, with Greece/Europe & their economy is getting down. So yes, they bark a lot to make people forget about their failures....... Typical Khar behavior

Those clowns encourage the thug Aliyev to invade Armenia and try to change borders every year, and then try to threaten Iran.

Iran doesn't give a **** about the "affairs of Azerbaijan". Iran cares about its borders and will not allow a thuggish ruler heavily armed by the Zionist regime to change its borders to cut Iran off from Armenia to fulfil the wet dreams of the Torkhe khar Soltan.

Your constant nagging and extraordinary disrespect to an entire people is noted. You are going deeper in the yellow zone in my book.

I suggest to everyone our true Iranian-ness is demonstrated by tightening our belts, gritting our teeth, and suggesting positive and practical solutions. Without disrespecting others.

I wish to see the missiles firing but I doubt Torkey and Baku dare crossing our redline.

We gave Torkey a lesson in Assad Syria.

Shall we watch them again begging for Nato articles on the verge of loss??

I wish to see the missiles firing but I doubt Torkey and Baku dare crossing our redline.

We gave Torkey a lesson in Assad Syria.

Shall we watch them again begging for Nato articles on the verge of loss??
Baku has no respect for norms and is empowered by everyone with no consequences, anything is possible

Unfortunately it seems Armenia's PM is very weak and willing to sell his country...

Dangerosity of Baku is also in its genocidal barbarian doctrine pretty much influenced by Turkey and mercs, see them capture an inch of Armenia, videos of civilians being beheaded, skinned/gutted alive and cemetaries/churches/world heritage sites being destroyed on purpose and cannibalism reports/videos will immediately emerge as same as in 2020, the unprofesionnialism/barbarism/cannibalism is at the same and even worse level that Chechen mercs

Fidan is a bastard. He has played a significant role in destruction of Syria.

Time to show these bastards of Genghiz Khan who is the real boss.

Domestic consumption for brain dead Turkic nationalists.

Iran and Turkey have a deep history of economic cooperation. Both sides need the other. At times it’s a rivalry. At times it’s tense. But anything kinetic is out of the question. It’s like UAE-Iran. There is too much economic cooperation at stake.

Domestic consumption for brain dead Turkic nationalists.

Iran and Turkey have a deep history of economic cooperation. Both sides need the other. At times it’s a rivalry. At times it’s tense. But anything kinetic is out of the question. It’s like UAE-Iran. There is too much economic cooperation at stake.
I think the real question is why Iran decided to threaten Azerbaijan,

Naturally I thought they wanted to intimidate Azerbaijan but recently I've heard rumors that the real intention was to pull Armenia away from the west which sounds plausible but also foolish.

Why would you want to anger Turkey which you have much bigger economic ties with and a real strategic actor in your region in hopes that Pashinyan government would stop sucking American cock.

As for Hakan Fidan's statement. It doesn't even need to be said. Iran or any other country interferes in Azerbaijan, we will go to war. Everybody knows that. I've said the same thing many times on this forum.

I think he just wanted to reassure Azerbaijan.

Last edited:
I think the real question is why Iran decided to threaten Azerbaijan,

Did Iran tell Azerbaijan to invite Zionists on its soil?
Did Iran tell Azeribajian to deface Persian era monuments?
Did Iran tell Azeribajian to undergo “Ukrainian-Zation” and erase history to their motherland (Iran)?
Did Iran tell tell them to elect a Facist who says south Azeribajan belongs to them, when Iran pre-dates the artificial state of Azeribajian by 3000+ years?
Did Iran tell Azerbaijan to allow Israel to fly a drone to Iran’s Natanz nuclear plant years ago?

Iran and Azerbaijan coincidentally had no major problems since 1980’s till maybe 10 years ago. The rise of fake pan-Turkic nationalism and a budding relationship with an apartheid state is only a recent phenomenon.

Naturally I thought they wanted to intimidate Azerbaijan but recently I've heard rumors that the real intention was to pull Armenia away from the west which sounds plausible but also foolish.

“Rumors”

Armenia has zero relevance to Iran. Protecting its territorial integrity does however. Iran has seen how colonial powers will use excuses to steal land from others (Palestine 1940’s, Iraq 2003, Syria 2010, etc). Iran is not going to let the territorial integrity of its neighbors change that is a slippery slope that can threaten its own.

Why would you want to anger Turkey which you have much bigger economic ties with and a real strategic actor in your region in hopes that Pashinyan government would stop sucking American cock.

Clearly you are a biased party here if you think the problem lies only on one side (Armenia).

Armenia and Azeri land belong to Iran for thousands of years, this is facts. We lost them years ago to another bastard global power (Russia) due to an inept monarchy. But our DNA is much more similar with Azerbaijan then theirs is with Turks from Turkey. This is science. Hence this whole pan-Turkic nationalism is a joke genetics wise.

Btw I have azeri blood in my veins. I don’t know if the same can be said about you.

Turkey can get as angry as it wants. It has no capability to inflict damage on Iran without inflicting immense damage on itself. It’s like cutting off one hand from the same body. Wether Iran and Turkey like it or not they are stuck to each other. All problems get resolved in the end because at the end of the day $$$$$$ transcends everything else in the business world.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom