What's new

Featured Iran intends to block strait of Hormoz

Coming with memes or whatever to prove a ridiculous point. The Saudis won't last obviously if the Americans withdraw their support and it's not a threat coming from outside but from inside as not many people like the house of Saud but not a threat from outside whatsoever.

As for Iran the devastating defeat will come to them from inside Saudi Arabia and you think of Saudi Arabia as a land of arabs but no it's a global hub with many nationalities. It has global cities.

Better armed Then the Iranians and have numerous more support then Iran in the region. As a matter fact Saudi Arabia alone could defeat Iran's paper tiger army who have historically been upset to many times.

Fighting Saudi Arabia is equal to fighting a global war but you can't see this because you have been miscalculating all this time and your ever bound to miscalculate. Your blind sighted if you can't see the bigger picture here.

I could envision the world going down before the Arabian Peninsula and the Holy land. As I said before if the whole world gather they can't move an inch to Arabia forget about irrelevant lands hack if all Humans and Jinns gather they can't enter the Arabian Peninsula
Drinking too much camel piss will cause one to not see the world as is...wearing a diapper on the head will multiply the effect ...The end result is a semite who thinks Saudi Arabia is a "global hub" of civilization and freedom and technology and arts and culture...:p:

Last edited:
Coming with memes or whatever to prove a ridiculous point.

Reality to you is apparently memes. No memes were posted, only real statements.

The Saudis won't last obviously if the Americans withdraw their support and it's not a threat coming from outside but from inside as not many people like the house of Saud but not a threat from outside whatsoever.

That too, but their utterly weak nature means they will be ripped apart by Iran the moment the Americans their protection.

As for Iran the devastating defeat will come to them from inside Saudi Arabia and you think of Saudi Arabia as a land of arabs but no it's a global hub with many nationalities. It has global cities.

These huffing and puffing are checkmated by the reality in which Iran humiliated them and they could not respond. As for it being "global hub", you mean the countless foreigners they hire to the basic jobs that they are too incapable to perform?

Better armed Then the Iranians and have numerous more support then Iran in the region.

Give a sword to an incompetent person then all you have an incompetent person wielding a sword.

As a matter fact Saudi Arabia alone could defeat Iran's paper tiger army

Iran would eat Saudi Arabia alive in a matter of days, their only hope is to be protected by the Americans.

who have historically been upset to many times.

Repeating the same drivel like a parrot over and over again is not really going to help bring you out of this hole you have put yourself in.

Fighting Saudi Arabia is equal to fighting a global war

but you can't see this because you have been miscalculating all this time and your ever bound to miscalculate. Your blind sighted if you can't see the bigger picture here.

Saudi Arabia is nothing but a cow that is being milked by the Americans. That is all their significance is.

I could envision the world going down before the Arabian Peninsula and the Holy land. As I said before if the whole world gather they can't move an inch to Arabia forget about irrelevant lands hack if all Humans and Jinns gather they can't enter the Arabian Peninsula

Say that to the Iranian UAVs and missiles that pounded Abqaiq.

before dreaming of closing hormuz one has to see who controls it
its a shared waterway between oman and iran
now i m from oman so i know how much oman takes its sovereignty seriously
and iran has very good relationship with oman
soo all this talk of blocking hormuz is just talk

no one ist saying that Iran will win a direct war against america, but what Iran is doing, is to make the war very expensive for the u.s. economical and in casualties so it's not worth for america to risk an attack.

Sixteen ships were sunk altogether, along with thousands of marines. If it had really happened, it would have been the worst naval disaster since Pearl Harbor.

that was in 2002. we have much more effective weapons now. and proxies in iraq and syria. and since 2006 there was a massive update for hezbollah in terms of weapons and training.
imagine america will lose 20000 marines within 24 hours. what do you think people will do in america.
as said before in another thread the only president, who maybe would go for a war is trump. but this has do to with some mental issues and nothing to do with geopolitics or rational politics.

i would like to add that in case of Iran closing the straight there won't be any u.s. ship left to threaten Iran and open the straight. do you think when america get hit that hard uk and france will continue the war? NEVER!
Things have come a long way since 2002.

Simulations = training regime (imagined scenarios - can be very realistic but do not reflect reality necessarily)

One much lesser-known simulation conducted at some point in the 1980s created the impression that Americans will loose a few F-117A Knight Hawk(s) over Iraq while penetrating its defenses. This did not happen because Americans are not stupid.

Whatever the situation - closing Straight of Hormuz is not a wise decision. Iran will end up alienating multiple countries in the process.

Last time u lost mohandes and Suleimani , whou want to get bar b qued this time khamenei and other mullahs ?

3049_img_20201013_071255.jpg

Iran is establishing 1000 km oil pipeline from Goreh to port of Jask to avoid strait of Hormoz for exporting oil. Within a short period of time Iran will be able to fulfill its threats about strait of Hormoz ... or Iran is able to sell its oil openly or no one in the region will sell a drop of oil 🙂

Have they made their pipelines invincible? Otherwise they just be bombed.
The point is that Iran's defence strategy and military power are such that they would make an intense shooting match (to reuse your terms) cost-prohibitive for the US regime - both financially and in terms of casualties, regardless of the outcome. Hence why the US has refrained from this sort of action.

Any videos and tests you see actually presuppose a defensive scenario wherein the US attacks first. As such, they are dead serious, and do not represent mere posturing. They serve a clear deterrence purpose, deterrence which to this day has been highly effective since it has kept the US military at bay, despite the fact that for 40 years Iran has been a main target for Washington and especially so after 9-11, 2001. Absent this formidable degree of deterrence, you can bet Iran would have been subjected to military aggression in one form or another by now.

Should the US launch a real attack on Iran, Iran would respond by doing exactly what she practiced in those tests and wargames, in addition to a spate of unanounced "surprise" measures. That's without mentioning the damage Iran's many allies could inflict to US interests not just in the region (Iraq, Syria, Palestine, Yemen, Afghanistan etc) but way beyond in fact, plus the global economic risks stemming from massive Iranian strikes on the oil infrastructure and reserves of PGCC monarchies.

As for a hypothetical American air and missile campaign, where are US aircraft and missile launching platforms going to be stationed at? Check out the respective ranges of these American assets versus the ranges of Iranian area denial weapons (from ballistic to cruise missiles etc), and factor in the sortie rates and numbers of missiles and bombs required to deplete the defensive and offensive capabilities of a country like Iran, thrice the size of Iraq, presenting any aggressor with a huge target list (again several times greater than Desert Storm), blessed with favorable terrain and equipped with dozens (literally) of hardened underground bases built beneath mountains, housing hundreds of ballistic missile launchers and even missile assembly lines among other things.

Such an endeavour would be associated with tremendous material and human costs. Not something the US regime deems reasonable to engage in.
And I would like to state that Iran has yet to back up its threat to close the Hormuz because of tremendous material and human cost for Iran. Thats a guarantee and you know it.

Reality to you is apparently memes. No memes were posted, only real statements.

That too, but their utterly weak nature means they will be ripped apart by Iran the moment the Americans their protection.

These huffing and puffing are checkmated by the reality in which Iran humiliated them and they could not respond. As for it being "global hub", you mean the countless foreigners they hire to the basic jobs that they are too incapable to perform?

Give a sword to an incompetent person then all you have an incompetent person wielding a sword.

Iran would eat Saudi Arabia alive in a matter of days, their only hope is to be protected by the Americans.

Repeating the same drivel like a parrot over and over again is not really going to help bring you out of this hole you have put yourself in.

Saudi Arabia is nothing but a cow that is being milked by the Americans. That is all their significance is.

Say that to the Iranian UAVs and missiles that pounded Abqaiq.

In a matter of days? This only shows that you are militarily illiterate. You will get raped on a brought day-light in such a conflict. This is a fact no memes but facts.

They can field 4 times as many manpower as you can, more heavily armed, aerial superiority, and militarily equipment superiority. Just like Armenia they were talking shit until they got hit because they didn't knew what will hit them and once it came down to it oh well.

Egypt, Sudan, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain and Jordan + tens of millions of volunteers that is close to 300 million strong heavily armed nemesis. That is why I told you that in order for someone to go to war with Saudi Arabia it has to be a global war nothing else less then that is not gonna happen. You are short sighted and can't see the clearer picture but you are willing to tell yourself fanciful stories to make yourself sleep at night better.

Forget about the another axe which I won't mention now will never allow advancement into the holy lands. With the remaining Algeria, Morocco and Tunisa being reserves becuase they won't be needed.

Last edited:
Seriously I wonder how has Iran survived so long. It's such a fanatical crazy regime.

A careful, objective study of it will show that Iran's political system is pragmatic and motivated by the pursuit of justice.

I really hope Iran goes forward with the threat. It will fianlly give the world a legit reason to deal with this problematic nation.
Please Iran. Go forward with this threat.

We will watch popcorn and watch your fanatical country be destroyed. IRGC's victory in the Gulf war have inflated your ego. You are no match against the combined world powers.

There will be no combined world powers against Iran. Neither Russia nor China would join or even indirectly support such an effort. Also, unlike Saddam's Iraq, Iran benefits from a large network of regional allies all of whom are perfectly capable of challenging zio-American interests.

Claiming that one will "eat popcorn while watching the destruction" of countries at the hands of one of the most criminal empires witnessed in history, one whose aims include the annihilation of Pakistan and the uprooting of every nation, tradition and civilization, tells something about the authors of such statements.

Indeed, it is the language of those capable of bringing the following upon themselves, for a lack of foresight and correct hierarchization of friends and foes:

1602835918299.jpeg

And I would like to state that Iran has yet to back up its threat to close the Hormuz because of tremendous material and human cost for Iran. Thats a guarantee and you know it.

Iran never claimed it is simply going to close the Strait of Hormoz and that's it. What Iranian officials said, is much rather that if Iran is prevented from using it, then they will not allow others to use it either. @Saudang

See for instance:

If we are prevented from using it, we will close it,” the state-run Fars news agency reported, citing Alireza Tangsiri, head of the Revolutionary Guard Corps navy force. “In the event of any threats, we will not have the slightest hesitation to protect and defend Iran’s waterway.

So your argument might well be applicable as long as Iran is not herself prevented from using the Strait, but should the US navy try to block Iranian oil vessels from exiting the Persian Gulf, then the equation will change because Iran would stand to incur enough material cost as is to be motivated to interdict passage for everyone in retaliation.

Generally speaking, I notice a worrisome tendency not to quote official Iranian declarations correctly, and in certain cases, even to attribute fabricated statements to Iranian authorities.

Last edited:
Last time u lost mohandes and Suleimani , whou want to get bar b qued this time khamenei and other mullahs ?
wonder how hard it is to terror guest of a foreign country , when that country literary gave control of its airspace to you.
now tell me what happened to usa Drones when they came near Iran Air Space

before dreaming of closing hormuz one has to see who controls it
its a shared waterway between oman and iran
now i m from oman so i know how much oman takes its sovereignty seriously
and iran has very good relationship with oman
soo all this talk of blocking hormuz is just talk

Please research what Iran exactly declared they will do. Basically all they said, is that if the US tries to prevent Iran herself from using the Strait, then they will shut it down. That's pretty credible, since it would be suicidal for Iran to sit still while the US chokes her to death by blocking commercial Iranian vessels. Which is why Washington has not proceeded to such measures, knowing the likely consequences they would entail.

Last edited:

Genreal Soleimani went to an "OFFICIAL" visit to baghdad. everyone in both states knew when he will arrive and where, unlike his other trips to syria lebanon or iraq. so it wasn't a hard task or any big time of james bond operation. they knew where he was due to the official visit. and unfortunatly iraq doesn't control her airspace, it's under u.s. control.

In a matter of days? This only shows that you are militarily illiterate.

I have forgotten more about military than you will ever learn kid. I am going by what we know about the incompetence of these saudis openly. This is not a secret.

You will get raped on a brought day-light in such a conflict. This is a fact no memes but facts.

Listen, Saudis would be humiliated in a way that it would be sadistic to talk about. Your drivel here does not change that fact.

They can field 4 times as many manpower as you can,

I guess this is "saudi mathematics". You may be including their foreign labour forces in this calculation.

more heavily armed, aerial superiority, and militarily equipment superiority.

All that means nothing when they are useless at wielding the hardware.

Just like Armenia they were talking shit until they got hit because they didn't knew what will hit them and once it came down to it oh well.

Don't deflect the discussion. Stay on the Saudis, their incompetence cannot be compared to any other group.
Egypt, Sudan, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain and Jordan + tens of millions of volunteers that is close to 300 million strong heavily armed nemesis

These nations are more likely to fight each other than to join to fight someone else.

That is why I told you that in order for someone to go to war with Saudi Arabia it has to be a global war

A fantasy, nothing more.

nothing else less then that is not gonna happen. You are short sighted and can't see the clearer picture but you are willing to tell yourself fanciful stories to make yourself sleep at night better.

I would pay money just to see the Saudis retaliate for the humiliation Iran gave them by openly attacking them. But there is more chance of an alien invasion than that. The Al Saud family is too much of a coward to do anything, and too weak.

Forget about the another axe which I won't mention now will never allow advancement into the holy lands. With the remaining Algeria, Morocco and Tunisa being reserves becuase they won't be needed.

Obviously a realistic discussion is beyond your capacity, it's perhaps better for you to stick to dealing with fiction.

Fun fact

Strait of Hormuz literally meaning straits of Ahura Mazda

Hormuz /hɔːrˈmuːz/ is derived from the Persian Ohrmuzd, meaning Ahura Mazda. It can refer to: The Strait of Hormuz in the Persian Gulf. Hormuz Island, an Iranian island in the Persian Gulf. Hormuz District, an administrative subdivision of Iran.

I have forgotten more about military than you will ever learn kid. I am going by what we know about the incompetence of these saudis openly. This is not a secret.

Listen, Saudis would be humiliated in a way that it would be sadistic to talk about. Your drivel here does not change that fact.

I guess this is "saudi mathematics". You may be including their foreign labour forces in this calculation.

All that means nothing when they are useless at wielding the hardware.

Don't deflect the discussion. Stay on the Saudis, their incompetence cannot be compared to any other group.

These nations are more likely to fight each other than to join to fight someone else.

A fantasy, nothing more.

I would pay money just to see the Saudis retaliate for the humiliation Iran gave them by openly attacking them. But there is more chance of an alien invasion than that. The Al Saud family is too much of a coward to do anything, and too weak.

Obviously a realistic discussion is beyond your capacity, it's perhaps better for you to stick to dealing with fiction.
These israel lovers sure have been busy on Iranian treads lately!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom