What's new

India's Infrastructure, Skyscrapers, Business complexes,Temples, Schools- Only Photographs.

images

images

images

images

images

pinnacle-corporate-park-bkc137180655_std.113130452_std.jpg

office-building1.jpg

the-capital-rentoffices.112203936_std.jpg

No CGs pls。

By the way,I hope the pics you posted are not representive nor reflective of today's India,for they look distinctly tier-3 or tier-4 or even worse。

Last edited:
I'm sorry,buddy,China is at least 50 years ahead of you

Why only 50, you can say 500. China is much ahead that is why you guys post those 4 or 5 pictures every time every where. It is not difficult to guise how the rest of the china would have bee.

First-3XN-project-in-Mumbai_dezeen_4ban.jpg

images

Last edited:
Why only 50, you can say 500. China is much ahead that is why you guys post those 4 or 5 pictures every time every where. It is not difficult to guise how the rest of the china would have bee.

&MaxW=640&imageVersion=default&AR-131009587.jpg
feel free to use your imagination,the negative the better as you always did,if that can make feel a bit better

feel free to use your imagination,the negative the better as you always did,if that can make feel a bit better

Chinese troll Had I invited you here to make any comparison or is my title offending like yours. The fact is that your A** burn to much after seeing these pictures which makes you post your unwaranted and idiot comment here. Now look at your chinese city thread where I have given thanks. You can do the same if you want else leave this thread.

Why are there so many computer renderings, sketches, and photoshop images?

Here's a bright idea for you Indians: post REAL photos of REAL buildings and projects.

It's one thing to produce a nice drawing, but it's another to actually build it.

It's one thing to boast that India will become a superpower by 2020, but it's another thing to actually accomplish it.

Chinese troll Had I invited you here to make any comparison or is my title offending like yours. The fact is that your A** burn to much after seeing these pictures which makes you post your unwaranted and idiot comment here. Now look at your chinese city thread where I have given thanks. You can do the same if you want else leave this thread.
jesus!I hate to read indian english!learn some grammar then we might talk

IT SUX!!!

Ofcourse you fill find that in the world's most costliest house. Now discover the beauty in your Chinese dirty houses pictures posted by your fellow Chinese.

jesus!I hate to read indian english!learn some grammar then we might talk

Oh So now Chinese shall teach us English. When you everything of us than why are you here on this forum. Why don't you go to your thread and post some ordinary pictures and declare them as the best in the world?

Here's a bright idea for you Indians: post REAL photos of REAL buildings and projects.

All right I agree. I will take care.

Mumbai_Skyline_at_Night.jpg

1-mumbai-city.jpg

images
the second one ,what's the city's name?

Dude, this is Grange Road area of Singapore!

Ofcourse you fill find that in the world's most costliest house. Now discover the beauty in your Chinese dirty houses pictures posted by your fellow Chinese.

Oh So now Chinese shall teach us English. When you everything of us than why are you here on this forum. Why don't you go to your thread and post some ordinary pictures and declare them as the best in the world?

All right I agree. I will take care.

Mumbai_Skyline_at_Night.jpg

1-mumbai-city.jpg
Dude, this is Grange Road area of Singapore!
Hahahahahaha,indians are unbelievable!!!!!!!!!

To be honest, this thread of full of pictures of apartment buildings. Does India not have anything better? Where are the super-tall skyscrapers of glass and steel?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom