What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

ED already investigated son of Jail minister of Punjab and found his involvement ..........after which Jail minister resigned .

ED is investigating "SYNTHETHIC" drug racket in punjab for some years now ............the only agency which is doing something.

It would be amazing to see ......if Modi asks his Minister Harsimrat ( sister of majthia) to resign:bunny::bunny:

badal sahib ke Ache din aa gaye:coffee:

This guy is the saala of the CM :D Kuch nhi hoga

and brother of central cabinet minister :p: ............"Kuch nhi hoga" x2

BJP is part of government of Panjab so responsibility lies on them as well, why these idiots want to make Panjab hell??

People of Panjab already seen worse days during khalistan terrorism, if Mamta and mulayam doing anti national activities so same can be said for Badal family as well and sadly BJP is part of all this.
yes they are .. but it takes balls to take such elements head on. I hope BJP doesn't shy away from handling such elements within NDA

This guy is the saala of the CM :D Kuch nhi hoga
I thought Deputy CM ka sala hai ... but still a positive move they aren't shying away from Naming him.

ED already investigated son of Jail minister of Punjab and found his involvement ..........after which Jail minister resigned .

ED is investigating "SYNTHETHIC" drug racket in punjab for some years now ............the only agency which is doing something.

It would be amazing to see ......if Modi asks his Minister Harsimrat ( sister of majthia) to resign:bunny::bunny:

badal sahib ke Ache din aa gaye:coffee:

and brother of central cabinet minister :p: ............"Kuch nhi hoga" x2
Lets see how it pans out, although it's a positive step to name the guy openly. what you say?

In my opinion
Assam,Bengal UP-Bihar belt & Punjab needs AFSPA ASAP
not true, they need proper governance.

yes they are .. but it takes balls to take such elements head on. I hope BJP doesn't shy away from handling such elements within NDA

I thought Deputy CM ka sala hai ... but still a positive move they aren't shying away from Naming him.

Lets see how it pans out, although it's a positive step to name the guy openly. what you say?

not true, they need proper governance.

No the rest of the union needs good governance these states need marshal law ASAP

@jha @ranjeet

If I am not wrong, there is some sort of dispute b/w baap & beta.

Anyway this is good for BJP in the long-term.

@jha
BJP's plan in AP is to corner Reddy votes and replace YSRC. Thats why CBI and ED are going after him while his influential leaders are being seduced. Even Kiran Reddy is exploring options.

Telangana is tough for BJP as its leaders are not good enough there. Someone who can "forcefully" put forward the counter narrative of TRS's "policies". Kishen Reddy is gentle to say the least when Telangana BJP needs its own "Akbar"...

jha ji, AP is much more tougher compared to Telangana!!
In telangana the BJP atleast has some cadre, in AP it has none.

In AP,BJP is going after leaders who have lost their mass base & credibility(ex-congressmen ) & are corrupt(Botsa Satyanarayana). :( [Though it's caste+social outreach is sensible]
If it wants to grow, it has develop a cadre-base & groom new leaders from it's ranks
And those in AP haven't forgotten how BJP & congress divided the state. YSRCP & TDP will rake this up when the time comes.
I can already hear Naidu say how he had to repair the mess created by the national parties in the 2019 Elections.

And when it comes to the ruling opposition:- Unlike incompetent, rabble-rousing KCR, CBN is damn good at his job ;). Also CBN is known for his shrewd & his political acumen.
And lastly if the rumours about Venkaiah Naidu are true, then there is little chance of BJP growing in AP :smitten::bounce:

Yes.. Raja Singh is there but he is a Thakur and thats his biggest drawback. Have met him once and was impressed by his belief in "ideology". Back then he was in TDP.
@itachiii
Revanth Reddy too is doing quite a good job taking on the tughlaq sarkar (in the Assemblly) in the absence of an opposition in the BJP & Congress.
He or Erraballi Dayakar Rao may be the TDP CM Candidate in the 2019 Elections(if the TDP doesn't break apart in Telangana).

@jha The hatred against MIM is largely in the city of Hyderabad & it's surrounding areas which when added up give only 25 seats(including those of MIM).
If BJP/TDP really want to win TG, they HAVE to expand in the rest of TG especially North Telangana(Warangal, Nizamabad, Adilabad, Karimnagar) which is currently a TRS stronghold.....for now.

The hatred against Andhraites & CBN will ensure that TDP won't grow in the North for atleast the next 2 years.
And due to the low morale of the TG-Congress.... only the BJP is in a position to grow.., which it isn't interested in doing.:crazy:

^^^ In AP , BJP will be playing second fiddle to CBN while trying to corner some YSRC votes by inducting local chieftains imo.

Telangana is for BJP to expand in. KCR's sheen is sure to wore off in 2-3 years. BJP should implement Haryana policy and build cadres from ground up in next 5 years. BTW i have heard that KCR is sending feelers to Shah/Jaitley. BJP must not fall for this and oppose TRS inside and outside assembly. Local leaders with hold on their areas should be inducted.

B5Na1liCAAAyGiN[1].jpg

Nothing gonna happen to him because Punjab Police is also a partner agency in this investigation. Except Captain Amrinder Singh everyone is demanding CBI probe in this matter. Strangely Captain Amrinder Singh is ok with the investigation.
Interesting thing is Majithia is not the only senior Akali politician being interrogated by the ED. Earlier, former minister Swaran Singh Phillaur, his son Damanveer Singh and Kartarpur MLA and Chief Parliamentary Secretary Avinash Chander were also quizzed by the agency. Then Jail Minister Swaran Singh Phillaur had to resign due to pressure from Sukhbir Badal. But in this case Sukhbir Badal has rejected Majithia's resignation demand by other parties. You know "sari khudai ek taraf Joru ka bhai ek taraf".
Punjab needs AFSPA ASAP
Good one :omghaha:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom