What's new

India, US planned to attack China through Nepal: Prachanda

man,india is the country keep shouting "china threat" over the last couple of months.....

Even if US-India wanted to attack through Nepal, it would be a failure because the Himalayas effectively act as wall between the two. Even reconnaissance missions would be difficult were you have to cross the tallest peaks in the world just to get to the other side.

I don't know about India but Why USA attack China? you know how big risk is that?
Bro this is what you call slowing your enemy and China is considerd US enemy all the times by US policy makers if you check out the US media

Looks like a planted news article

fullstory

Kathmandu, Aug 8 (PTI) Maoist chief Prachanda has rubbished media reports that he said that India and the US had planned to launch an anti-China campaign using the Nepalese territory.

He said the news report was "false and ill intended" with the aim to damage his party's relations with neighbouring as well as other friendly countries in the world.

The news report may be aimed at foiling the Nepalese peace process and constitution making process, he said, according to Maoist mouth piece Janadisha.

News reports few days back had said that Prachanda had made a sensational charge that India and the US had planned to launch anti-China campaign, even a possible attack on the Communist giant, using Nepalese territory.

"I had to quit the post of Prime Minister as my party was opposed to allow our territory to be used against China," Prachanda was quoted as saying by the Rajdhani daily.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom