What's new

India, US planned to attack China through Nepal: Prachanda

Screaming Skull

Reaction score

6 Aug 2009,

KATHMANDU: Maoist chief Prachanda has made a sensational charge that India and the US had planned to launch anti-China campaign, even a possible attack on the Communist giant, using Nepalese territory.

"I had to quit the post of Prime Minister as my party was opposed to allow our territory to be used against China," Prachanda was quoted as saying by the Rajdhani daily.

"The US-India plan had to face challenge from our party and that triggered the conspiracy against my government," Prachanda, who quit following a rift with his coalition partners over the controversial decision to sack the army chief, said at a training programme of the Maoists here.

Prachanda had earlier blamed India for toppling his eight-month old government in May this year. The Maoist chief said he was quoting a senior Indian professor while making these statements but did not name the Indian scholar.

He alleged that reactionary and conspiratorial elements have been deceiving the Nepalese people by acting as agents of the foreign powers.

"But we will never bow down before any power for the establishment of peace and writing the constitution," he said.

Conspiracy is being hatched to sabotage against the writing of the constitution, he pointed out.

Prachanda's allegations came ahead of a month long protest programme by his party starting tomorrow with the aimed at maintaining "civilian supremacy" and forming a government of national consensus under Maoists' leadership.

India, US planned to attack China through Nepal: Prachanda- Politics/Nation-News-The Economic Times

China is not a push over. China can destroy Indian cities in matter of minutes since we are neighbours.

But I believe this is nothing than Parchanda making baseless comments trying to get into headlines again. India does not support him and he is known for his anti-Indian retoricks.

India has better things to do than attack China anyway, these years are crucial to our development and so we can't afford to get distracted. This guy is just looking for some attention.

I don't know about India but Why USA attack China? you know how big risk is that?

There is no need to respond to nonsense like this. He is an illiterate communist ex-guerilla who led a bloody uprising and ordered the death of thousands of his country men, now cooling his heels. Really a nobody.

Consider this if your the CIA or the American military industrial complex and wanted to attack and or undermine China and it's prowess.

You would conduct covert operations specifically in Taiwan, Nepal, Bhutan, India, and Xinjiang/E. Turkistan(Central Asia).

Conducting intelligence gathering, sabotage, infiltration from these regions would be desirable.

So to suggest that certain elements within the US are trying to suppress and contain China's prowess considering the Geo-Political challenge and threat the rise of China poses to US global hegemony, is not delusional rather it is strategic planning and gaming.

Instead of simply dismissing the information because of the character or credibility of the person who presented the information, it would be wiser to actually analyze the possibility and probability and intentions vs capability regarding the information and claim being made.

It would not be the first time nor the last time the CIA/US MIC conducted such covert operations to undermine other nations in the pursuit of it's own International interest, in fact it would be regimental or routine to do so...

P.S This thread should be moved to "World Affairs", it fails to meet the criteria of this forum section:

"Strategic & Geopolitical Issues Strategic discussion about Pakistan and its geo-political issues. Pakistan's importance in todays world and affairs related to its national security."

wait what, invasion through nepal? ummm why would the us invade through nepal? that puts their naval supremacy completely out of the picture if anything perhaps 2 fronts through western china by india and eastern china by us, but then again never gonna happen at the very least can you say MAD

i don't know if this is his original words. it's possible US and india surpport Tibet separatist attacking china through Nepal.but a full scale war ?i don't think so,at least for now . US can't take that cost,india can't take that risk.

Attacking China across the high Himalayas means 80-90% casualty of invading force before reaching the battle ground.

He's certainly a nut, maybe this is part of Chinese (dis-) information war against India. In Nepal his followers will certainly believe him, specially the less educated ones.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom