What's new

India only friend of Bangladesh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why will we have any problem with investment??We have problem with illegal bangladeshis coming in.

Who stops you from sending them back. But, instead you are allowing millions of Bangladeshis every day to your gold plated country callede Bhart.

LMAO.... all the hijra type indian army will impose blockade on BD.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ... Even USA could not impose blockade on iran.... n you have seen the case with libya... come out of your wet dream on imposing blockade .... couple of torpedo will be enough to take care of the Indian junks... n do not forget bd has also border with burma... in your dreams you may give this sort of threat to the kids or countries like nepal or burma... even they just give a damn to India... n closing the border on 3 side... result will be dying economy of NE India and many bordering region of west bengal...

Go drink bournvita and try to grow up...

N regarding kashmir UN resolution is not obsolete.... but was not implemented... but as india has a wet dream of becoming a permanent member of the security council... without implementing that resolution bhartis will have to give up that dream...

N regarding kashmir, assam etc... you are mentioning 62 years... look at soviet union ... they colonized the lands for centuries but you know the result.

You are hilarious. I am sorry AL has become a stooge of India. I think you are going to explode out of frustration very soon. :lol:

Tell us what strategy your very brave troops will take to beat Bangladesh in a war?

That was a reply to post 88.
You can answer if you want.
This is the relevent part.
"BD army is capable enough to face Indians in case of confrontation. They have their strategy."

BD will be a colony of India, soon enough .

lol Where will they go??

India on three sides, Indian navy on fourth!

:lol::lol::lol:

bangladesh-map.gif

BD will be a colony of India, soon enough .

lol Where will they go??

India on three sides, Indian navy on fourth!

bangladesh-map.gif

:what: are you sure ? but how many countries India is eying to attack??

China
Pakistan

Bangladesh ?

You think BD army is paid for looking after the cows???

I did not understand. You claimed BD army has strategy to defeat a numerically and technologically superior Indian army.
Are you arming the cows?

You can either answer my question or ignore if you dont have the answer or you just said it because it made you felt better.
I will repeat, what is the strategy you talked about in post 88.

or is it top secret?

I think BD become a colony of India every alternate 5 years:lol:

And still bharatis are crying foul ? now imagine when its not colony of India then how much crying will come from Indians ?

I did not understand. You claimed BD army has strategy to defeat a numerically and technologically superior Indian army.
Are you arming the cows?

You can either answer my question or ignore if you dont have the answer or you just said it because it made you felt better.
I will repeat, what is the strategy you talked about in post 88.

or is it top secret?

The strategy to encounter a numerically advantaged army through engaging numerically more people and exert maximum damage. The army are trained to their teeth and all of them go through guerilla training.
The only place BD is lacking is air force which can be filled very quick once money is made available to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom