What's new

India Election Riots

iamnobody

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Manipur is burning. Muslims shops in Uttarakhand are marked with an X sign.
In Maharashtra, there is a communal flare-up every day. Hindutva rallies have been held in every district.

Modi magic won't work anymore. The Congress is witnessing a revival.

The RSS can't afford to lose the next election. Hardcore Sanghis are getting impatient and losing their faith in the BJP.

Rumours of UCC and CAA. Bait for Muslims?

Screenshot_2023-06-15-19-05-09-307-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_2023-06-15-19-04-00-249-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_2023-06-15-19-02-27-787-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

@Paitoo @-=virus=- @Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai @Skimming @khansaheeb @fitpOsitive @jamahir

Last edited:
Manipur is burning. Muslims shops in Uttarakhand are marked with an X sign.
In Maharashtra, there is a communal flare-up every day. Hindutva rallies have been held in every district.

Modi magic won't work anymore. The Congress is witnessing a revival.

The RSS can't afford to lose the next election. Hardcore Sanghis are getting impatient and losing their faith in the BJP.

Rumours of UCC and CAA. Bait for Muslims?

@Paitoo @-=virus=- @Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai @Skimming
This is going to be an explosive election. I can't wait for the drama to unfold.

This is going to be an explosive election. I can't wait for the drama to unfold.
Might be the last election. The rumour is that RSS Bramens want to declare India a Hindu Rashtra and abolish democracy.

Congressmen know that the RSS is planning nation-wide riots. But the Congress bramen are not carrying out Gandhian-style protests to stop this communal blood bath. My suspicions were true. Congress and leftist Bramens support Brahmanvad too.

Largest democracy has always sounded dubious but they sure are te biggest rioters.

shit makes you mad, and go all
189343.jpg

eh ?

-----------------------------

and now you look like this... jaded, a man defeated, a veritable shadow of your former glorious self:

178990.jpg

superstar-rajinikanths-favorite-political-leader-lee-kuan-yew-is-no-more-photos-pictures-stills.jpg

full on sanghi ban ja, even though they're not nearly as right as you'd like em to be.

CAA, NRC, NPR , UCC bhi aa ra hai.. population control bhi ayega.. demolished mosque pe ek shaandaar mandir bhi ban ra, Kashmir ka bhi kar dia scene.. lynchings bhi hoti rehti hain.. UP me Yogi janaab, to main kursi pe Modi miyaan.

KIS CHEEZ KI KAMI MEHSOOS HO RI AAPKO ?

---------------

Nilu, get a hold of yourself, breh.. we here

crying-rajinikanth.gif

crying-rajinikanth.gif

pleaj keepings of faithful in the.... hindu fascism..

MFF.jpg

Last edited:
become a brahmin, then.. realize your inner potential
You can't become a Bramen. You born as one.

You eat beef and drink alcohol. Yet people treat you as a high borne Bramen.

Varna system is same as caste system. Your RSS bs won't change the fact.

Last edited:
You can't become a Bramen. You born as one.

You eat beef and drink alcohol. Yet people treat as a high borne Bramen.

Varna system is same as caste system. Your RSS bs won't change the fact.
yes you can.. you don't understand

random (rich even ) guy on stage with a guitar and audience women swooning, throwing their bras at him etc.. is a shudra.. those who work with their hands, even if said person is having Iyer caste. :D

Michaelangelo the sculptor was a shudra too, Eddie Van Halen too..

some lowly dalit reading even the Bible or Quraan and becoming religious = a brahmin

------------------------------------------------------

Zarvan and Sayfullah here are brahmins.

This iamnobody confuses me. Just when i think i have him figured out he surprises me again. Is he right wing, is he pro hindu, is he sanghi, does he hate sanghi, does he hate hindu? Only thing i am sure is he hates Brahmins with a passion. Other than that, i dont think even he knows what he supports.

yes you can.. you don't understand

random (rich even ) guy on stage with a guitar and audience women swooning, throwing their bras at him etc.. is a shudra.. those who work with their hands, even if said person is having Iyer caste. :D

Michaelangelo the sculptor was a shudra too, Eddie Van Halen too..

some lowly dalit reading even the Bible or Quraan and becoming religious = a brahmin
There are many Vegetarian Dalits who have read Gita and support Hindutva. They won't be allowed to enter the temples.

Have some shame, sanghi Bramen. Itna bhi zhoot mat bol le

This iamnobody confuses me. Just when i think i have him figured out he surprises me again. Is he right wing, is he pro hindu, is he sanghi, does he hate sanghi, does he hate hindu? Only thing i am sure is he hates Brahmins with a passion. Other than that, i dont think even he knows what he supports.
He's a Marathi hindu, a brahmin no less.. hates UP/Bihar types coming to his beautiful Mumbai or whatever.

He's a Marathi hindu, a brahmin no less.. hates UP/Bihar types coming to his beautiful Mumbai or whatever.
Ahhhh, so just a xenophobic bigot then, masquerading as whatever he is masquerading as. Still comes across as a very confused person with a lot of xenophobia and hatered and straight up ignorant.

There are many Vegetarian Dalits who have read Gita and support Hindutva. They won't be allowed to enter the temples.

Have some shame, sanghi Bramen. Itna bhi zhoot mat bol le

so what's the problem ?

Ahhhh, so just a xenophobic bigot then, masquerading as whatever he is masquerading as. Still comes across as a very confused person with a lot of xenophobia and hatered and straight up ignorant.
apna purana ID bataiye plij

I am not a Bramen.

I am an Honest person. I see things how they are. No bias.

India and the world would be better without North Indians, Gujaratis, Jains, Muslims, Bramen & Banias. Add people from Marathwada, Vidarbha to that useless eaters list as well.

Back
Top Bottom