What's new

Gunfight rages in Mexico after troops arrest then release El Chapo’s son

Mates,central and South American countries (bar a few maybe,like Chile) are total sh/tholes,banana republics where criminal organisations and cartels literally took control of entire countries,entire political and judicial systems,where the state has totally lost control and is powerless against them,where they are imposing their own laws,where corruption is king.

You have thugs who literally overpowered the army and the police in one of Mexico's biggest city and a state capital. Armed with literally war arsenal. Machine guns and even rocket launchers.

Oh totally, it's not like they have periods of unrest either it's literally constant turmoil there never seems to be any respite.
The irony behind this is that Mexico claimed to be calm and have everything under control when Trump accused them of all sorts. They must look silly now. Yep it looks like drug addicted armies are calling the shots there.

Even if you would pay me,I wouldn't even think about putting a foot there. Life has no value there,situation is even worse than in countries like Syria or Iraq.

No idea bro I still don't get why some people think its fantastic to go there. However it's usually backpackers and crazy upper middle class liberals who both have their danger sensors switched off in the pursuit of "diversity and adventure".
What's funny is that Africa is actually more stable than Central and South America!

Take a look, in the top 20 of highest murder rates by country Central and South American countries take 9 places, with number 1 and 2 occupied by them! Just insane....

Country Rate Population
El Salvador 82.84 6,453,553
Honduras 56.52 9,746,117
United States Virgin Islands 49.26 104,578
Jamaica 47.01 2,948,279
Lesotho 41.25 2,125,268
Belize 37.60 390,353
Saint Vincent And The Grenadines 36.46 110,589
Saint Kitts And Nevis 34.23 52,823
South Africa 33.97 58,558,270
Trinidad And Tobago 30.88 1,394,973
Brazil 29.53 211,049,527
Guatemala 27.26 17,581,472
Colombia 25.50 50,339,443
Central African Republic 19.76 4,745,185
Saint Lucia 19.27 182,790
Mexico 19.26 127,575,529
Curacao 19.19 163,424
Tuvalu 18.65 11,646
Puerto Rico 18.51 2,933,408
Guyana 18.37 782,766

http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/murder-rate-by-country/

I'll stick to Europe , Asia, the North Americas (US, Canada) and pacific (Australia and New Zealand). The safest regions by far

Last edited:
Oh totally, it's not like they have periods of unrest either it's literally constant turmoil there never seems to be any respite.
The irony behind this is that Mexico claimed to be calm and have everything under control when Trump accused them of all sorts. They must look silly now. Yep it looks like drug addicted armies are calling the shots there.

No idea bro I still don't get why some people think its fantastic to go there. However it's usually backpackers and crazy upper middle class liberals who both have their danger sensors switched off in the pursuit of "diversity and adventure".
What's funny is that Africa is actually more stable than Central and South America!

Take a look, in the top 20 of highest murder rates by country Central and South American countries take 9 places, with number 1 and 2 occupied by them! Just insane....

http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/murder-rate-by-country/

I'll stick to Europe , Asia, the North Americas (US, Canada) and pacific (Australia and New Zealand). The safest regions by far

Mexico has always been a mess but now the problem has moved to major tourist spots. Cozumel island was pretty much an exclusive European vacation hotspot while Cancun on the mainland was American. Not sure if they are both a disaster too.

Mexico has always been a mess but now the problem has moved to major tourist spots. Cozumel island was pretty much an exclusive European vacation hotspot while Cancun on the mainland was American. Not sure if they are both a disaster too.

Wouldn't bother with any of those crap holes. Give me an Indonesian, Malaysian, Vietnamese, Thai Island any day.

...and people wonder why we are hesitant to sell them modern fighter jets. We don’t need cartels dropping 2000lb bombs on police stations.

Hahaha, damm it's not even far fetched saying that.
Seriously mate keep the US safe, you don't need this trash.

Hahaha, damm it's not even far fetched saying that.
Seriously mate keep the US safe, you don't need this trash.

Descendants of Native American tribe people are still very much alive in Mexico. Mix that with just as crazy Spaniards Inquisitionors and you a population of dangerous people..

Last edited:
Descendants of Native American tribe people are still very much alive in Mexico. Mix that with just as crazy Spaniards Inquisitionors and you a population of dangerous people..

You're behind the times my dear Hamartia, the drug gangs worship a demon called Santa Muerte.
Both Catholic and Protestant churches have termed it black magic and devil worship.
Her worshipers are said to number in the millions in Mexico and there are estimates that very soon they will take over the number of practicing catholics (there goes my hope of the Catholics taking things back).

dec1romero9.jpg

Normal folk.

5d9b27398ae1437bd25d78e1e732daf3.jpg

Gang members with her symbols on their bodies.

Criminals and at times regular folk offer human sacrifice and other offerings of blood, as this pleases 'her' the most.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...acrificed-to-Mexicos-cult-of-Saint-Death.html

Eight people have been arrested for allegedly killing two 10-year-old boys and a 55-year-old woman in ritual sacrifices by the cult of La Santa Muerte, or Saint Death, Mexican prosecutors said.

2-santa-muerte-syvorov-ilia.jpg

How lovely :bad::rolleyes:

Another thing @Vergennes if you look at where the French military is deployed i.e. helping African states fight ISIS. What does your average soldier in Chad look like? All he has are some loose camouflage fatigues , a rifle and his will and courage to fight for his country.

9d6f78a9f98e4e5a99ecac1728d18797.jpg

These men are so poorly equipped than the national guard in Mexico, yet they surrendered so quickly whilst the Chad troops fight in far worse conditions, with much less.
It just goes to show you.

Last edited:
You're behind the times my dear Hamartia, the drug gangs worship a demon called Santa Muerte.
Both Catholic and Protestant churches have termed it black magic and devil worship.
Her worshipers are said to number in the millions on Mexico and there are estimates that very soon they will take over the number of practicing catholics (there goes my hope of the Catholics taking things back).

dec1romero9.jpg

Normal folk.

5d9b27398ae1437bd25d78e1e732daf3.jpg

Gang members with her symbols on their bodies.

Criminals and at times regular folk offer human sacrifice and other offerings of blood, as this pleases 'her' the most.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...acrificed-to-Mexicos-cult-of-Saint-Death.html

Eight people have been arrested for allegedly killing two 10-year-old boys and a 55-year-old woman in ritual sacrifices by the cult of La Santa Muerte, or Saint Death, Mexican prosecutors said.

2-santa-muerte-syvorov-ilia.jpg

How lovely :bad::rolleyes:

Terrible.

Another thing @Vergennes if you look at where the French military is deployed i.e. helping African states fight ISIS. What does your average soldier in Chad look like? All he has are some loose camouflage fatigues , a rifle and his will and courage to fight for his country.

9d6f78a9f98e4e5a99ecac1728d18797.jpg

These men are so poorly equipped than the national guard in Mexico, yet they surrendered so quickly whilst the Chad troops fight in far worse conditions, with much less.
It just goes to show you.

As I always thought majority of central and south American armies are just "super-Gendarmeries" which purpose is only parading with brand new stuff and shiny rifles,nothing else. If the army can't nothing against the narcos and cartels,let alone the others.

And yes,Chadian soldiers is a good exemple you took. Majority of their soldiers didn't have shiny gear,no helmets,no body armor,no or few armored vehicles,yet accomplished their mission despite facing a fierce enemy and suffering heavy casualties.

Terrible.

Yep Catholic country lost to devil worship, I wonder what the hotline number to the Pope is, I think he should know....
Anyway it's not only Mexico this so called 'religion' has spread far and wide in Central and South America, with El-Salvador, Costa Rica, Honduras etc, and you can see the death, rape and pillage that follows.

As I always thought majority of central and south American armies are just "super-Gendarmeries" which purpose is only parading with brand new stuff and shiny rifles,nothing else. If the army can't nothing against the narcos and cartels,let alone the others.

And yes,Chadian soldiers is a good exemple you took. Majority of their soldiers didn't have shiny gear,no helmets,no body armor,no or few armored vehicles,yet accomplished their mission despite facing a fierce enemy and suffering heavy casualties.

Useless beyond belief....The irony is that far poorer and badly equipped Chad troops put them to shame. They may as well turn into the first country which hands over government to the cartels.

Figures. I'm not surprised that Aztec bloodlust is running in many of their veins.
Shall we bring up European tribes and their brutalities and then compare them to modern americans. Making the correlation of Americans having the same blood runing in them? Or why not use the benchmark of western civilization as an example, the Romans and make the same correlation you did.

Americans are walking on thin ice when bringing up the subject of brutalities, being committed.

So the Mexican army got embarassed how pathetic.

Majority of the weapons that are in the hands of the Mexican drug cartels are trafficked from the U.S. into Mexico, Mexicans should build a wall along the U.S. border so they can end the U.S. funded violence in their country.

Where do they get such heavy weaponry from? The army should be deployed on mass this is just crazy. I can't believe people 'holiday' there, just insane.

Haha looks like a scene from 'HEAT'.

Most of these people were or is serving Mexican Army on the takes from the cartel. Mexico , unlike most other nation, their law enforcement infrastructure does not actually exist.

Back
Top Bottom