What's new

Do you laugh at Pathan jokes?

Hi,

I think the pakhtun should learn to laugh at themselves----I think every ethnic group should learn to laugh at itself---.

Once you cross that threshold---you feel liberated and confident. People who cannot laugh at themselves have a very hard time communicating.

Well, if you know the pakhtun setup of society, then you will find an amazing stage for such humour by the name of Hujra ( Guest House). There you will find from mast booda to a child cracking jokes, witty talks and singing in their night session after Prayer. So for your information, Pakhtoons are very used to with these things and enjoy it to the fullest. But when things which are generalized and falsely associated, then it called offence.
If you are still stick with your say, then i am comming with good one to you :D

I hope you have crossed that threshold :D

Making fun of pathans is really offensive and not healthy for the Pakistani society. I have laughed at them because they are funny. Most jokes are funny just because they are. People will replace the blondes in blonde jokes and put in Patha or Indian. But they should be avoided they are not good for our society.

when you read pathan jokes, do you laugh at it?

yeah many times but dont care if there is pathan or punjabi or others i dont care because i am a Pakistani not a pathan or Punjabi ..hahaha many jokes on pathans ... same with indians they make jokes on sikhs ....:pakistan:
but i love you all Pakistani brothers long live Pakistan :)

pathans have very funny urdu accent and are little different, pathan jokes are not to hi and be offensive to one ethnicity, there r sardars jokes, memon jokes, sheikh jokes, behari jokes, punjabi language jokes, then dont sound offensive at all..

the best thing is to develop a thick skin and laugh it off and be happy..

Ethnic jokes are condemnable whether they are about sardars or pathans.
Pathan jokes promotes the stereotype that pashtuns are dumb people. those who have no not of met pashtuns in real life then percieves them to be akhroat .

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, u mean chilka or empty akhroat

the reason why pathans are attacked by pathan jokes is because, pathans get angry, then fight very much, they are stubborn and hot tempered, men wear a long jabba type dress with a cloth always hanging around in their shoulders(and its wierd), there urdu accent sound funny(though i like it), mst of them like niswar very much, mindless in extreme religiousity, they are powerful..

if u wish pathans jokes are offensive, then finish these traits and jokes will dissappear

also memons(urdu speakers) are thought to be miser and they are attacked too.they are also potrayed to be mindless in extreme kanjusi but memons are actually not mindless..(one memon shop keeper told me to stay with him for some time, and he would make me learn how to make good money lolzz)

Last edited:
the Pathans are in similar situation to the Sikhs of hindustan. Everybody loves to ''poke'' fun at them from time to time.

But when push comes to shove, everyone knows who are the warriors; the difficult-to-corrupt; the hard-working loyal and truthful.

Are you a warrior? Lmao! Please dude. The soldiers in the Pakistani/Indian army, every single one of them are "warriors". Not the civilians. If you are a civilian Pashtun or Sikh you are no warrior.

same with indians they make jokes on sikhs

Every group makes fun of each other. Mallus, Punjabis, Gujaratis, Tamils, Bengalis, etc, etc, etc. We all do it. Just like how Indians, Pakistanis, etc make fun of each other too. If it doesn't get personal. Its no big deal.

Last edited:
and this is one of them famous replies,

A fool cannot make an atomic bomb - AQ Khan did it.

A fool cannot make a country win a world Cup - Imran Khan and Younis Khan did it.

A fool cannot fly a Jet - Saba Khan (first Pakistani female) did it.

A fool can not go to space - Abdullah Khan with his Russian Colleagues did it.

A fool cannot be a Squash Champion - Hasham Khan, Jehangir Khan, Jansher Khan did it.

A fool cannot rule the film industry - King Khans of Bollywood did it.

A fool cannot create a country - Ahmad Shah Abdali did it.

A fool cannot defeat a super power - Pathans did and still doing it and will do it...Inshallah

and there are endless achievements they had/have in every walk of life. Believe in Realities not Jokes...

By race I am a Pathan, but by heart I am a Pathan, a Punjabi, a Sindhi, a Balochi and a Muhajir because I am a Pakistani - a hell of a proud one.

We are all Pakistani and proud to be. Kindly do not promote racism.

Do not ridicule, support the Pathans to see Pakistan hit the skies.
Thank you

a fool cant make such posts:tup:, but u r pathan, and an intelligent poster, thanks

if Pukhtun were offended or annoyed, you wouldn't be alive long enough to even see the reaction ;) :woot:

thts very true, a badla of a pathan is very bad, a pathan remembers badla in his whole life tym, the food is not tht imp to him then badla(retaliation) is,

there was a cobbler in our area, a pashtun, and was killed one tym by gun fires, the story became known, he did some thing little bad to his relatives and then escaped and came to karachi, and they came all over from KP to kill this guy :blink::blink::blink:

and there is another story, a pathan employee started loving a lady in the family he served, the family rejected his offer, next day he shot dead the whole family:blink::blink::blink:

in retaliation, the pashtun fires the man he kills and even though the man is dead, he shoots untill the magazine is not empty :S

Last edited:
Well i find them nonsense but a pathan cousin of mine happens to be an encylopedia or pathan jokes

Some ethnic groups laugh at Punjabis also, like Urdu speakers make fun of the way we (Punjabis) speak Urdu.

And many Pakistanis laugh at Punjabi villagers (calling them paindooo, etc).

So Pathans are not alone, all ethnic groups are made fun of.

Some ethnic groups laugh at Punjabis also, like Urdu speakers make fun of the way we (Punjabis) speak Urdu.

And many Pakistanis laugh at Punjabi villagers (calling them paindooo, etc).

So Pathans are not alone, all ethnic groups are made fun of.

gaal surh oye!!! tusi punjabi si???

Nobdy makes fun of balouchs LOL!!!

I got all of u..... except my pushtun n punjabi frnds they change sikh or pushtun etc with balouch... but no original one :)

I find those jokes to be the funniest that are cracked upon me or my community - not religious or social but professional community.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom