What's new

CJP takes suo motu notice over delay in K-P, Punjab elections

The point isn't who gets to form the next government.

The point is that we have a law in this country, that elections should be held in 90 days. So why aren't they being held?

If elections can be delayed on no reason other than Maryam's wish, then who is to say what other law will be broken?

It effectively means there is now law in the country then.

In any competent country, the law minister and AG would have been fired after such a sham interpretation of the order.

You know I have always supported due processes, no matter what the outcome. I agree with you here that the Constitutional steps for ensuring due process here are crystal clear. Which then begs the question, why are the most learned senior-most judges prolonging the matter into such a circus in cahoots with the other stakeholders? The answer may be what I have suggested above. Hard times are a-coming, and they will be here to stay, no matter how long this intentional circus lasts.

lol ... swine of gay headquarter will never allow elections in both provinces , almost all SC judges are trying to sabotage the effort of CJOP umara bandyal , here is detail video of siddiq jan
Chalo ab thouk chaato

You know I have always supported due processes, no matter what the outcome. I agree with you here that the Constitutional steps for ensuring due process here are crystal clear. Which then begs the question, why are the most learned senior-most judges prolonging the matter into such a circus in cahoots with the other stakeholders? The answer may be what I have suggested above. Hard times are a-coming, and they will be here to stay, no matter how long this intentional circus lasts.

On the contrary I believe they quickened the process and gave a verdict in a week, and covered all the loopholes.

THe LHC though is another story.

As for the rest of your comment which alludes to management and behind the scenes operations, I do not disagree with that.

I don’t think this is over. PDM will raise some other issues now.

Us PTI bois should take note. This is how one does Machiavellian politics. I don’t think we even have the capacity to imagine the next play.

On the contrary I believe they quickened the process and gave a verdict in a week, and covered all the loopholes.

THe LHC though is another story.

As for the rest of your comment which alludes to management and behind the scenes operations, I do not disagree with that.

For now, let me be content and just observe the "process" as it unfolds over the next few weeks. It will be interesting for sure, I can foresee, if I may be so bold.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom