What's new

CJP-his stance on a couple of Issues, help me out :)

Mercedes008

New Recruit

Reaction score
Peace be upon you brothers and sisters!
[note : this is my first post, and i am not sure if if this is the correct section as i could not find anything else ]
So chief justice of pakistan, Muhammad Iftikhar Chaudry, can you guys please give me a brief background on him, or a detailed one, if possible, and his stance on the situation in balochistan, along with the stance on reconsidering the foreign policy of Pakistan, his political affiliations and such, thank you!

Peace be upon you brothers and sisters!
[note : this is my first post, and i am not sure if if this is the correct section as i could not find anything else ]
So chief justice of pakistan, Muhammad Iftikhar Chaudry, can you guys please give me a brief background on him, or a detailed one, if possible, and his stance on the situation in balochistan, along with the stance on reconsidering the foreign policy of Pakistan, his political affiliations and such, thank you!

along with the stance on reconsidering the foreign policy of Pakistan, his political affiliations

R u joking?

He is the cji, he is smart enough not to let his views on all topics known. He is political but not leaning towards any specific party (he has his own party.. :) )

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom