What's new

China’s new military helicopter with innovative design makes 1st flight

Any chance it is similar to the Defiant Helicopter, mentioned in the article, being developed by the US?

Any chance it is similar to the Defiant Helicopter, mentioned in the article, being developed by the US?

In fact I have seen a prototype of a stealth version of an attack helicopter they were working on in the net sometime ago but unsure whether it is the same helicopter they are referring to.

It does not appear have a double counter-rotating rotor system like KA-52 or Defiant.

In fact I have seen a prototype of a stealth version of an attack helicopter they were working on in the net sometime ago but unsure whether it is the same helicopter they are referring to.

It does not appear have a double counter-rotating rotor system like KA-52 or Defiant.
Probably another reason China decided to acquire the KA-52 for its navy/marines, as a testbed for its own project.

Photo is secret but they tell u it exists.
The key word they emphasize is innovative design. Might be different from all previous PLA helo.

A 4 rotors Osprey?

Looking forward to seeing it.
Go China!

I thought this was a rumor only!?

A heavy helicopter, corrosion resistant against sea water, and has an ejection seat. The variant China is allegedly seeking to purchase can lift off with a weight of 12.2 tons.

It’s a platform that has great potential for further development and probably best place for China to start with its own heavy lift helicopter to keep up with the US.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom