What's new

Bajwa told me in many briefings that we don't have oil in our tanks: Imran Khan

muhammadhafeezmalik

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Justice Isa reference came from people above Faiz Hameed: Imran​

PTI chief says if something happens to him or Murad Saeed, ‘Dirty Harry’ will be responsible​

pic.jpg

FvWL2UKaQAAtp1i

Islamabad : Former Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan has been an attacker on retired General Qamar Javed Bajwa since his removal from power. In an informal conversation with reporters in the premises of the Islamabad High Court, Imran said, ‘Bajwa said on several occasions that there was no oil in the tanks. I was surprised what kind of army chief is this who is saying such things. He said that ‘Dirty Harry’ is behind the initiation of cases against PTI leaders Azam Swati and Shehbaz Gill. Imran Khan’s reference to ‘Dirty Harry’ was towards Nadeem Anjum, chief of Pakistan’s intelligence agency ISI.

Regarding the deadly attack on him last year, Imran said, “Dirty Harry distorted the findings of the investigation regarding the Wazirabad attack. If anything happens to me, Dirty Harry will be behind it. My life is in danger from Dirty Harry, not some foreign agency. I hear there is a terrorist threat to Murad Saeed but I am sure Dirty Harry is behind it. He said that there are also reports of involvement of a spy agency in the murder of journalist Arshad Sharif in Kenya.

Case against me will soon hit double century​

Imran sarcastically said, “I have scored 170 runs in cricket but I think soon the number of cases registered against me will reach double century.” Responding to a question about the PTI government’s policy on talks with the Taliban, Imran said, “His government was in talks with the Afghan Taliban to deport TTP militants.” But before they could reach an agreement in this regard, the government itself was removed.
There will be riots in Pakistan for food, how long will the poor people keep patience?

I keep calling him ‘Dirty Harry’ because…​

Imran had said in a statement that action would be taken against “corrupt” army officers if his government came to power. In response to a question, he clarified that he was talking about taking action as per the law. Imran said that he has told the five-member bench of the Lahore High Court about the person from whom he is in danger of life. Talking to reporters, he said, “If I take his name, your channel or newspaper will not print it, so I am calling him ‘Dirty Harry’.”

Justice Isa reference came from people above Faiz Hameed: Imran​

PTI chief says if something happens to him or Murad Saeed, ‘Dirty Harry’ will be responsible​

pic.jpg

FvWL2UKaQAAtp1i

Islamabad : Former Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan has been an attacker on retired General Qamar Javed Bajwa since his removal from power. In an informal conversation with reporters in the premises of the Islamabad High Court, Imran said, ‘Bajwa said on several occasions that there was no oil in the tanks. I was surprised what kind of army chief is this who is saying such things. He said that ‘Dirty Harry’ is behind the initiation of cases against PTI leaders Azam Swati and Shehbaz Gill. Imran Khan’s reference to ‘Dirty Harry’ was towards Nadeem Anjum, chief of Pakistan’s intelligence agency ISI.

Regarding the deadly attack on him last year, Imran said, “Dirty Harry distorted the findings of the investigation regarding the Wazirabad attack. If anything happens to me, Dirty Harry will be behind it. My life is in danger from Dirty Harry, not some foreign agency. I hear there is a terrorist threat to Murad Saeed but I am sure Dirty Harry is behind it. He said that there are also reports of involvement of a spy agency in the murder of journalist Arshad Sharif in Kenya.

Case against me will soon hit double century​

Imran sarcastically said, “I have scored 170 runs in cricket but I think soon the number of cases registered against me will reach double century.” Responding to a question about the PTI government’s policy on talks with the Taliban, Imran said, “His government was in talks with the Afghan Taliban to deport TTP militants.” But before they could reach an agreement in this regard, the government itself was removed.
There will be riots in Pakistan for food, how long will the poor people keep patience?

I keep calling him ‘Dirty Harry’ because…​

Imran had said in a statement that action would be taken against “corrupt” army officers if his government came to power. In response to a question, he clarified that he was talking about taking action as per the law. Imran said that he has told the five-member bench of the Lahore High Court about the person from whom he is in danger of life. Talking to reporters, he said, “If I take his name, your channel or newspaper will not print it, so I am calling him ‘Dirty Harry’.”

He said many times, Bajwa gave many comments during his meeting which are totally against national security, but those comments can hurt international relations if publish....but they have money for gas guzzler staff cars, which run daily or thousands of Vigo to chase politicians ...

Imran Khan found General Bajwa so much pro for democracy and competent that he gave him not one, not two but three year extension.

It is hard to believe his words at least on Gen Bajwa because he only started to criticize him when IK govt was lost.

Sure PDM etc might be worse than IK and he is the lesser evil at the moment but we should scrutinize all parties without exception including PTI.

At least that is my opinion.

Imran Khan found General Bajwa so much pro for democracy and competent that he gave him not one, not two but three year extension.
That is a valid point and IK was wrong then but Bajwa was a scumbag. It's entirely possible he said all this to shape the govt' opinion because he was making deals with India behind the scenes. Eventually things would have come out and the blame for selling Kashmir would fall on the politicians. So, the best case for bajwa would have been to convince IK beforehand so he doesn't get confrontational with him and out him and rather, tries to defend the deals

That is a valid point and IK was wrong then but Bajwa was a scumbag. It's entirely possible he said all this to shape the govt' opinion because he was making deals with India behind the scenes. Eventually things would have come out and the blame for selling Kashmir would fall on the politicians. So, the best case for bajwa would have been to convince IK beforehand so he doesn't get confrontational with him and out him and rather, tries to defend the deals
As for India, Irrespective of Gen Bajwa, IK was and is a pacifist even in our internal politics. So, as much as the ex COAS deserves criticism, it is foolish to give clean chit to IK on any and all related policies.

I am sure IK didn't found the ex Gen bad at the eleventh hour. IK if he was soo innocent and powerless could have resigned from office stating his position but Alas, he is not too different than many in the PDM we loathe.

Bajwa is a kutta ka bacha balka kutta to phir wafadar hota ha yeh sala to kisi suar ka bacha ha but why did IK choose to give him extension? Ik is as much at fault here as harami Bajwa is.

Was this purely Bajwa's line or, he was representing his institution's POV ? This is the main question. If it's first then he should probably get a court martial. If it's later, then Pakistan’s Civilian establishment should probably worry.

It is hard to believe his words at least on Gen Bajwa because he only started to criticize him when IK govt was lost.

Sure PDM etc might be worse than IK and he is the lesser evil at the moment but we should scrutinize all parties without exception including PTI.

I really wanted to know whats your opinion about Lumber1

I really wanted to know whats your opinion about Lumber1
Sire,
In the search option, type army as keyword and in the option by user, put my name.

You can see in detail the kind of posts and threads I make regarding our military.

I can quote my posts here but I do not want to be taken as sharing one sided or biased posts. I am more than willing to talk further after you have reviewed the posts. : )

Is this your country’s military? As far as I know, the US military and politicians continue to repeat “all options are on the table” even if there aren’t any because you want to project strength and power.

Pakistanios, kill every politician, military men MAJ and up, and lock their families in a gulag camps. Your leaders have sold/trade you like they do with cattles. I’m utterly convinced this army isn’t to free Kashmir or defend Pakistan, but to suppress Pakistanis so we don’t go off putting our foot to the asses of the coward pagans and the caveman beasts in our neighborhood.

No fuel for the tanks. Wow, just wow. Mentally defeated before even a single battle taken place.

i totally agree, if Bajwa was a thorn and a problem than he should have been like that since start, for reference good ol Usman Buzdar was/is incompetent from the get go, another point is that this bashing started AFTER bajwa retired before that mir jaffar and mir sadiq was said to be shahbaz and nawaz

qaul aur fael mai buhat farkh hai ... munafqat lagti hai mujhay

Back
Top Bottom