What's new

Ankara the Capital of Turkiye

That's my hometown :D

Mate, would you be able to estimate the expenses if somebody wishes to spend a week visiting Ankara, Istanbul and Izmir as a tourist. And ofcourse, I am not thinking about staying in lavish hotels. And if you don't mind, give figures in USD. I live in Sweden and I know about the airline ticket costs. Just wish to know about expenses in Turkey.

Mate, would you be able to estimate the expenses if somebody wishes to spend a week visiting Ankara, Istanbul and Izmir as a tourist. And ofcourse, I am not thinking about staying in lavish hotels. And if you don't mind, give figures in USD. I live in Sweden and I know about the airline ticket costs. Just wish to know about expenses in Turkey.

As I asked to friends also, you would spend approximately 3000 USD.

That's my hometown :D

Hon Alp er Tunga,

I fell in love with Istanbul ever since I visted it first time in 1976. I have since visited Tutunciftlik near Izmit and Adana ( Ceyhan) because these are oil centres and each time stayed at the Intercontinental in Istanbul for a couple of nights.

What I see about your home town Ankara, means that I missed the best part. On my next trip back to UK I will defintely make it a point to stop in Ankara for a couple of days.

By the way does Alp mean a Lion in Turkish.

God bless the turks for that Shawerma! (Doner role for you Turks).

Turkey is high up on my places YOU JUST GOTTA VISIT IN YOUR LIFE.

Try Adana cuisine, its simply the best in the region! :enjoy:

God bless the turks for that Shawerma! (Doner role for you Turks).

Turkey is high up on my places YOU JUST GOTTA VISIT IN YOUR LIFE.

Shawarma is a turkish cuisine....??? i luv turks.....:smitten:

Hon Alp er Tunga,

I fell in love with Istanbul ever since I visted it first time in 1976. I have since visited Tutunciftlik near Izmit and Adana ( Ceyhan) because these are oil centres and each time stayed at the Intercontinental in Istanbul for a couple of nights.

What I see about your home town Ankara, means that I missed the best part. On my next trip back to UK I will defintely make it a point to stop in Ankara for a couple of days.

By the way does Alp mean a Lion in Turkish.

I am glad to see you pleased after visiting Turkiye, brother. Btw "alp" means "brave, heroic" in Turkish.

Try Adana cuisine, its simply the best in the region! :enjoy:

My favourite in Turkish cuisine, is "iskender kebab". But I prefer eating this delicious meal in Ankara, with real style of Ankara and with real iskender sauce... I understood now, I am really hungry :D.

I am surprised that no one has mentioned " Imam Bayaldi " my favourite Turkish dish made from Egg Plant.

I am surprised that no one has mentioned " Imam Bayaldi " my favourite Turkish dish made from Egg Plant.

Imam Bayalde (Imam fainted!) is also one of my favories.
Egg plant or aubergine filled with spicy minced lamb in tomato sauce grilled in the oven. I love it! :smitten:

You have good taste Sir! :smokin:

Does'nt Ankara have a important street named after Pakistans founder Jinnah?
Anyways the best Turkish cuisine has to offer is Dolma and iskender kebab :flame:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom