What's new

ANGEL OF DEATH: Chinese hypersonic nuclear aircraft ‘creates stunning plumes of light over Beijing d

It is Western press, Indian.

Boasting is an Indian invention and long-held tradition. Remember SP12 and Mumbai?
I am talking about the reaction of Chinese poster here. What is sps12 and Mumbai?

Chinese orgasm at its peak once again as usual. Cheer lraders are on their duty as usual.

More fiction will make you feel more mighty than actually you guys are.
Globally US yankees number 1,Russia and China are equally powerful,
India number 4 or 5,
I hope i am not wrong that much!
We chinese do not say we are superpower even we are,and you indians say you are superpower even you are not!!!
That is the difference!

Look at the poverty level of Hindoostan , people are dying of hunger , men are raping women , soldiers are crying for proper nutrition & they are dreaming that they are super power - wash your face

yeah yeah whatever, if India have a weapons or going to be its out of this universe, even USA/Russia haven't those type of weapons @HariPrasad :lol::sarcastic::suicide::suicide2:

Not out of Universe but atleast we reached Mars in first attempt which US and Russia could not do. So you are partly correct.

If you are saying that Indian space program is advanced than the Chinese/Russians/Americans due to the success of this one mission, you are wrong. They are much ahead of you in technology and experience. China have successfully sent a human being to space, are building a space station and landed a rover on Moon.
Why do you ppl always jump???

ANGEL OF DEATH
Chinese hypersonic nuclear aircraft ‘creates stunning plumes of light over Beijing during secret test flight’

Speculation is growing that the bizarre light show was the testing of a new generation bomber that can zip around targets in Earth in a fraction of the time it takes current warplanes

By Patrick Knox
13th October 2018, 7:56 pm
NINTCHDBPICT000441151050.jpg

THIS spectacular footage appears to show the Chinese military testing a top secret hypersonic nuclear strike aircraft.

The strange skyward spectacle was visible in the capital Beijing as well as in the northern regions of Inner Mongolia and Shaanxi province.

People recorded videos showing the bright white plumes in the sky which bear similarities to SpaceX’s recent Falcon 9 launch.

While officials in China have yet to confirm the latest round of testing, Chinese military bloggers claim the eerie phenomenon was caused by the hypersonic glide vehicle known as DF-ZF.

The aircraft was codenamed “WU-14” by the Pentagon until China's Ministry of National Defence unveiled its name in 2014.

The aircraft has since been tested at least seven times before the the latest sightings on Thursday.

NINTCHDBPICT000441151078.jpg

Heavenly sight... the craft twisted and turned with many on the ground thinking they were seeing some sort of apparition or UFO

NINTCHDBPICT000441151111.jpg

Previously all DF-ZF’s test launches have all been from the Taiyuan Satellite Launch Centre in North China’s Shanxi province.

And because no other satellite launches were reported on the day - the sightings seem to corroborate suggestions that it was indeed the glider’s eighth flight test to date.

The DZ-ZF - capable of speeds between Mach 5 and Mach 10 (3,836 mph) and Mach 10 (7,680 mph) - is said to be scheduled for operation by 2020.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/74885...-stunning-plumes-of-light-secret-test-flight/
@MastanKhan man why couldn't you come up with such a fancy name from what you saw a few days back??? :lol:Angel or death!! Cool!! :D

Hmm thank God chinese didn't name the missile Izrael or Azrael (angel of deaths name) 死使 . cuz that won't be appropriate.

Not out of Universe but atleast we reached Mars in first attempt which US and Russia could not do. So you are partly correct.
So what, You have so much false ego, they failed because they were developing the tech first time in early in Space race in cold war, you succeeded because they giving you their latest know how and tech @HariPrasad :p:;):enjoy:

I am talking about the reaction of Chinese poster here. What is sps12 and Mumbai?

They are just looking at the news at its face value. We have often no chance to verify the news is factual or not.

Yet, SP12 and Mumbai have been declared by your top leaderships who are well-informed.

Last edited:
Chandrayan mission is among the most successful mission ever launched.
I talking of sensors of Chandrayan probe, mostly come from NASA/ESA for your Chandrayan mission, and don't humiliate yourself by avoiding my question and i gives you an example of your relying on such foreign tech for your space missions @HariPrasad :p:;):enjoy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom