What's new

What's wrong with the Brits?

illusion8

ELITE MEMBER
Sep 18, 2011
12,232
-20
10,901
Country
India
Location
India
3788781189.jpg


1162423856.jpg


A BRITISH man who appeared in a video for an extremist Islamic group has said he was recruited through the internet and is prepared to die for his cause.

Abdul Raqib Amin, who was brought up in Aberdeen, featured in an online video last month alongside two men from Cardiff urging Western Muslims to join the fighting with the Islamic State in Iraq and Greater Syria (Isis) group.

He has now given an interview to Good Morning Britain in which he described the moment he left the UK as “one of the happiest” of his life.

He told the ITV programme: “I left the UK to fight for the sake of Allah, to give everything I have for the sake of Allah.

“One of the happiest moments in my life was when the plane took off from Gatwick Airport, I was so happy, as a Muslim you cannot live in the country of Kuffars (non-believers).

“I left the house with the intention not to go back, I’m going to stay and fight until the Khilafah (rule of Islam) is established or I die.”

He is identified as Brother Abu Bara al Hindi in the recruitment video which was posted last month.

Raqib was educated in Aberdeen after moving to Scotland from Bangladesh but his family left the city a couple of years ago.

In the interview broadcast today, Raqib said he was trained to use weapons and has been involved in “a few” battles.

“I didn’t know how to fight with weapons before, so everyone has to go to a training camp, and after the training camp you go to an Islamic training camp,” he told Good Morning Britain.

“I’ve been involved in a few combats. The first one I went to it was against the army, we got two tanks that day.”

Muslim leaders in Aberdeen said they were shocked when he was identified in the video.

Raqib told Good Morning Britain that he joined Isis through the internet.

“In Aberdeen mosque there is not one person with the same mentality as me,” he said. “I did not learn my jihad from the Aberdeen mosque, I learned that through my own on the internet or whatever. The Aberdeen mosque, they don’t agree with jihad and disagree with all these extremists - if you call them that.”

Over the last two weeks there has been growing concern over the number of young British Muslims who have joined Isis.

Prime Minister David Cameron claimed that they represent the “biggest threat to national security that exists today”, and the Security Service has made tracking British jihadists fighting in the region its top priority.

Foreign Secretary William Hague travelled to Iraq at the end of last month and appealed for the country’s political leaders to set aside their differences and unite to combat the threat from Isis.

Aberdeen man prepared to die for ISIS Jihad cause - UK - The Scotsman
 
UK immigrant Muslims are going bonkers over jihad and calipha - puts paid to the fact that how much ever better living, welfare, freedom and lifestyle a non Muslim country goes out of the way to provide to Muslims - the jihaadi bug bites them as well.

I laugh at the people who suggest that we should spend our hard earned money and sweat to take care of them so that they do not go towards terrorism.
 
Abu-Dagum-Al-britani-main.jpg


British Isis fighter al-Britani threatens executions in Trafalgar Square - Mirror Online

British extremist Abu Rahin Aziz believed to be using the alias Abu Dugma al-Britani used Twitter to threaten that the Islamic State would capture Downing Street and hold executions in Trafalgar Square

A Brit fighting in Syria has vowed to bring terror to the UK – and stage public executions in London’s Trafalgar Square, the Sunday People reports.

Using the name Abu Dugma al-Britani, the fanatic has issued a series of chilling online vows to wage “holy” war on home soil.

The father-of-one, who claims to be fighting for Isis , used Twitter to warn: “Downing Street will be a base for Muslims. Trafalgar Square is where public executions will take place. Army of Islamic State is coming.”

He bragged extremist forces were set to “conquer” America’s White House.

He demanded the release of jailed “Muslim brothers and sisters” in Britain.

And he warned David Cameron and Home Secretary Theresa May they’d be “annihilated” because of the “filthy dogs” at the centre of an alleged paedophile network in Westmister.

Al-Britani is understood to be an alias of Abu Rahin Aziz, 32, who fled the UK in March after he was charged over a gang attack on a football fan in London. He was jailed for 36 weeks in his absence.

He ran jihadist websites in the UK and was part of a mob called Muslims Against Crusades, who torched a wreath of poppies on Armistice Day in 2010, yelled appalling insults during the two-minute silence and held placards saying: “British soldiers burn in hell.”

Aziz is now thought to be associating with ISIS leaders fighting to create a Sunni Muslim caliphate in Syria and Iraq.

On Wednesday he warned of a terror strike like the 2001 bloodbath at New York’s World Trade Center against any state that helped the Iraqi government take on Isis.

He tweeted: “USA your interference will trigger many more 9/11 twin towers attacks and your brave boys returned in body bags.”

Meanwhile, UK spy chiefs have angered ministers by stepping up airport security at the busiest time of year.

The 24 million people set to fly this summer face long delays after the US claimed al-Qaeda had developed an explosive invisible to scanners.

But Whitehall sources believe our intelligence chiefs are just “covering their backs”.
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)


Back
Top Bottom