What's new

Vivek Ramaswamy embarrassing interview

You should hope that doesnt happen. If it was someone smart like Nikki Hailey, then it would be different. With this type of idiot in power, i can visualize Indian kids getting beat up and bullied by Mexicans, Blacks, Asians and even other smart Indians for rewarding the country with this fool :lol:

In any case, you should be more concerned with home rather than our neck of the woods after all 500 million of you are still shitting on the streets

toilet-worship.jpg

Having Sunak in power hasnt stopped you from shitting in the streets or curing hunger

Great , what we are doing is by our own resources .
We are not an atomic beggar nation , which is begging at every quarter , by the way did you pay your bijli bill ? Or you are going to jump in Ravi ?

I don’t like Republicunts to start with and will not vote for this douche specifically but I do agree with the first point about Taiwan.

Enough of protecting these countries esp when the adversary is the world economic super power, no it’s not India 😂

Why do we have to spend our tax dollars for these ungrateful nations?? Completely agree with achieving semiconductor mega production status. However, with the cheap vs expensive labor, this may not ever happen.

Right now every politician will utter stuff they will never live up to for votes. They don’t GAF about you.

The first point makes no sense at all - its a self defeating proclamation with no logic to it. He says the will protect Taiwan until US gets semiconductor independence. The moment he makes this proclamation, Taiwan will surrender itself to China - why should they care about some nation that betrayed them and wait 5-10 years :lol: to give themselves up to China, might as well do it now, they will immediately merge with China without a fight and thus there will be no semiconductor independence for the US and all Taiwanese tech will be in Chinese hands.

anyone who thinks this guy has the slightest chance isnt american

Great , what we are doing is by our own resources .
We are not an atomic beggar nation , which is begging at every quarter , by the way did you pay your bijli bill ? Or you are going to jump in Ravi ?

Randi ke bacche cowpiss drinker, i know you suck Modi's tatte every night, but i have argued with tons of riffraff like you who have accused me of being a false flagger and what not and i wear that as a badge of honor.

You should be more worried about indian farmers committing suicides in the tens of thousands

Hardly anyone in Pakistan is jumping into the Ravi but tens of thousands of shupawa Indians do jump into the ganges every year and meet a very shitty end - literally

5 million did during covid.
PTI05_15_2021_000275B_1621165811775_1621165826331.jpg

Randi ke bacche cowpiss drinker, i know you suck Modi's tatte every night, but i have argued with tons of riffraff like you who have accused me of being a false flagger and what not and i wear that as a badge of honor.

You should be more worried about indian farmers committing suicides in the tens of thousands

Hardly anyone in Pakistan is jumping into the Ravi but tens of thousands of shupawa Indians do jump into the ganges every year and meet a very shitty end - literally

5 million did during covid.
PTI05_15_2021_000275B_1621165811775_1621165826331.jpg

Ha ha ha aa gaya apni aukat par ?
A pakistani should be the last man on earth to worry about US presidents election , let the Indians play here, they are calling shots here .
Go save your nation by paying your bijali ka bill , or jump in Raavi to save some resources for other pakistanis .

Ha ha ha aa gaya apni aukat par ?
A pakistani should be the last man on earth to worry about US presidents election , let the Indians play here, they are calling shots here .
Go save your nation by paying your bijali ka bill , or jump in Raavi to save some resources for other pakistanis .

Play in the field? You are shitting in the field more like it :lol:

maxresdefault.jpg

Play in the field? You are shitting in the field more like it :lol:

maxresdefault.jpg
Ha ha ha ,
They are not going to die for bijali ka bill , they get free bijali .
Go arrange to pay for your bijali ka bill , your best best option is begging not worrying about US president .

Just look at this idiot

1) Says that he will deter Chinese invastion of Taiwan - until US has achieved semiconductor independence :lol: - and throw them under the bus later:rofl:. Like why should Taiwan even bother resisting then smarty pants, might as well merge peacefully with a deal with China now than be taken by force 5 years later
2) Wants to hand over parts of Ukraine to Russia in exchange for a deal with Putin - which is kind of ok, but makes him look like Putin's bitch
3) Has a smile that makes you want to punch him

If you are American- Indian or not, don't vote for this naive embarrassing idiot, the guy seems clueless, bigger joker than Trump.

He seems to have studied what worked for Trump in 2016 and amped it up to infinity. But not to worry, He is too far off from nomination. Who wants a Mini-me when the original is around? As long as Trump is on ballot, any Trump devotee will choose the original over the copycat. Secondly, in case he gets nominated through some Quantum entanglement, his chances of winning in November 2024 is close to zero. The last time a Republican challenger defeated an incumbent Democrat was in 1980 when Reagan beat Carter. That was with 1980 demographics. It is much harder in 2024. There is no Reagan anywhere on the horizon, let alone among the 9 Also-rans or the Big Guy.

Ha ha ha ,
They are not going to die for bijali ka bill , they get free bijali .
Go arrange to pay for your bijali ka bill , your best best option is begging not worrying about US president .

mqdefault.jpg

anyone who thinks this guy has the slightest chance isnt american
He absolutely has a shot. If trump is inelligible he wins. The attention is the point (good or bad) and hes getting more of it than anybody else.
I don't know if he said that because he's trying too hard for votes or actually believes it... either way, makes him a coconut.
There is nothing common between indian american interests and blacks/mexicans. The coconuts are on the left of the political spectrum. Frankly so is most of the modern racism.

The guy is a fucking kingpin. To be where hes at at 38 is astonishing. Stop frothing at the mouth and crying, i dont think he gives a shit about pakistan. You have nothing to worry.

It's not about winning president election. It's about political clout. More and more Indians are entering the US political arena, it will have ripple effect in coming years. Indians are hijacking both Republican and Democrat party. We will have larger clout in US politics.

mqdefault.jpg

Ha ha ha India is not atomic beggar power , Indians are on moon by own resources , Indians are managing US , very soon you will get heart attack when Indian origin man will sworn in as US president , till then go and save your country by paying bijali ka bill , because your govt has denied to give any concession this matter . Or you can jump in Ravi .

i dont think he gives a shit about pakistan. You have nothing to worry.
Post 2021, USA has turned inward (except Ukraine). Whoever wins the Presidency, for most countries, the protocol will be, "Don't call us, We will call you".

He absolutely has a shot. If trump is inelligible he wins. The attention is the point (good or bad) and hes getting more of it than anybody else.

There is nothing common between indian american interests and blacks/mexicans. The coconuts are on the left of the political spectrum. Frankly so is most of the modern racism.

The guy is a fucking kingpin. To be where hes at at 38 is astonishing. Stop frothing at the mouth and crying, i dont think he gives a shit about pakistan. You have nothing to worry.
He's not a kingpin, he's a joker.

You should give more of a shit about people shitting in the open in India rather than doing self fellatio over some indian american guy with a very punchable face talking garbage and making a joke out of himself. Its become a habit for indians to self masterabate over Indian origin CEOs and politicians in the US even though their own country remains a total shithole. Becoming a CEO is not nearly as hard as becoming a founder or entrepreneur, and getting a few votes by becoming a cocount and licking the *** of white nationalists is definitely not hard

Whether this guy gets into power or not, your bitch *** will still be driving a truck in Canada or taking an order at Tim Hortons and your relatives back home will be shitting in the streets.

DbxRtLSVwAA9DeK.jpg

Post 2021, USA has turned inward (except Ukraine). Whoever wins the Presidency, for most countries, the protocol will be, "Don't call us, We will call you".
Vivek is on another level of isolationism.

He wants to stop aid to israel. This guy should be your guys wet dream.

It's not about winning president election. It's about political clout. More and more Indians are entering the US political arena, it will have ripple effect in coming years. Indians are hijacking both Republican and Democrat party. We will have larger clout in US politics.
Not just political clout this guy is going to do wonders for my tinder hit rate ;)

All attention is good attention. This is what the game is about.

Back
Top Bottom