What's new

Vietnam´s President visits China

Viet

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
It´s time to end the SC Sea dispute and open a new chapter in the Sino-Vietnam relationship. My wishlist includes China begins to provide ODA (Official Development Assistance) and pours massive investments into Vietnam. :lol:

President Sang to visit China

Updated : 6/13/2013 5:44:58 PM
Voice of Vietnam

Truong%20Tan%20Sang.jpg.ashx

(VOV) - President Truong Tan Sang will pay a State-level visit to China from June 19-21 at the invitation of his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping.

This is President Sang’s first State-level visit to China and the first State-visit by a senior Vietnamese leader after China elected a new leadership.

The visit aims to reinforce political trust, friendship and cooperation between the two Parties and States. It will help chart the future course for the Vietnam-China comprehensive strategic cooperation partnership, for the development of the two countries, and for peace, stability and development in the region.

President Sang is scheduled to hold talks with President Xi and meet with other senior Chinese leaders.

He will also visit Guangdong province. The two sides are expected to sign a number of cooperation agreements.

President Sang to visit China | VOV Online Newspaper

Even though both nations don't like each other, is the Viet-China relationship very important for Vietnam?

Even though both nations don't like each other, is the Viet-China relationship very important for Vietnam?

My friend, as long as China is able to bail them out, they will prostate to the PRC willingly.

:china:

if it is not because of the vietcongs hostility and ungratefulness, vietnam is the destination of choice for our investment, tourism, bilateral trade and many other co-operations which should have benefited our 2 peoples.

if it is not because of the vietcongs hostility and ungratefulness, vietnam is the destination of choice for our investment, tourism, bilateral trade and many other co-operations which should have benefited our 2 peoples.

Chinky is traitor, betrayal mentality. To do business with them is to be carefully.

my friend we will not give a penny to this ungrateful nation , we learned our lesson in the Vietnam US war

Bah, man, that's the reason why China is becoming a major player in global stage :bounce:. Unlike other nations which pretend to be independent.

Off topic

May I ask you a question please? What do you think about KSA? Do you consider KSA to be a friendly nation to the PRC, if so, what can you predict about our relations? Thanks

Chinky is traitor, betrayal mentality. To do business with them is to be carefully.

LawLz, like China gives a damn about what you're saying.

No, Sino-Saudi relations speak for themselves.

Bah, man, that's the reason why China is becoming a major player in global stage :bounce:. Unlike other nations who pretend to be independent.

Off topic

May I ask you a question please? What do you think about KSA? Do you consider KSA to be a friendly nation to the PRC, if so, what can you predict about our relations? Thanks

LawLz, like China gives a damn about Vit :lol:

buddy we have good relations with all muslim countries, KSA and china is getting along very well we have good trade relations , and I think we will get a lot closer in the future

Back
Top Bottom