What's new

US Politics

4 days, 11 vote..........
McCarthy finally won the election after damn 15 (humiliating) ballots held over five days of voting. Now, the million-dollar question is, at what cost?

324245678_563712098996228_6986180354539336900_n.jpg

McCarthy finally won the election after damn 15 (humiliating) ballots held over five days of voting. Now, the million-dollar question is, at what cost?

View attachment 910193
Well, you should ask what power does he yield, he has given out the farm to the fringe GOP group to get this job, I mean it only take 1 GOP member to remove him, what can he actually do??

Was watching Morning Joe on the other day, Joe Scarborough is right on the issue, McCarthy should have walk away from the talk and say "Don't come to me when you are ready to vote for me" I mean he wanted this job so bad and didn't see it will hurt GOP more if he just stay put, as there are pretty much no one else other than him for the job, and they needed him more than he needed them, but instead he basically appeased everyone, which mean now he is at the bottom of the chain, he didn't yield the power, the caucus do

I don’t like none of them, but I was happy that election denying scumbag Mike Lindell and Harmeet Dhillon, whose law firm represents Trump and was supported by Tucker Carlson and Charlie Kirk lost.

Ronna McDaniel wins RNC chair vote​

Compare the "sentencing" of Catholics for charity theft:

Fox News: Mastermind of infamous GoFundMe homeless scam facing 5-year prison sentence

With the Trumps and charity theft:

Axios: Trump agrees to pay $2 million for violating charities law

The President Just Admitted in Court He Ran a Crooked Charity and We're All Just Gonna Shrug It Off?

Who among us has not spent $20,000 in other people's charity money on a six-foot portrait of ourselves?

Slate: President Pays Gigantic Fine for Stealing From Charity

The president should go to jail! Why isn’t the president in jail? Why isn’t this a bigger story? (The answer is because it’s competing for news space with all the other crimes for which he should go to jail)

Italian Catholic Cuomo is forced to resign over sexual harassment.

Yet Trump has dozens of believable sexual assault accusers:

There is a standard for Criminal Oligarchs and the rest. I am a very right wing person, and one thing I hate frauds leading the "resistance".

Trump is a fraud, a Big Brother Statist, pretending to be a populist.

Trump is protected by the Russian Mafia, Oligarchs, cia and Republican deepstate.

Fox News: Mastermind of infamous GoFundMe homeless scam facing 5-year prison sentence

With the Trumps and charity theft:

Axios: Trump agrees to pay $2 million for violating charities law

The President Just Admitted in Court He Ran a Crooked Charity and We're All Just Gonna Shrug It Off?

Who among us has not spent $20,000 in other people's charity money on a six-foot portrait of ourselves?

Slate: President Pays Gigantic Fine for Stealing From Charity

The president should go to jail! Why isn’t the president in jail? Why isn’t this a bigger story? (The answer is because it’s competing for news space with all the other crimes for which he should go to jail)

Italian Catholic Cuomo is forced to resign over sexual harassment.

Yet Trump has dozens of believable sexual assault accusers:

There is a standard for Criminal Oligarchs and the rest. I am a very right wing person, and one thing I hate frauds leading the "resistance".

Trump is a fraud, a Big Brother Statist, pretending to be a populist.

Trump is protected by the Russian Mafia, Oligarchs, cia and Republican deepstate.
CIA? Would you like to elaborate?

Jobs report shows increase of 517,000 in January, crushing estimates, as unemployment rate hit 53-year low

KEY POINTS
  • The January jobs report showed nonfarm payrolls increased by 517,000, far higher than the 187,000 market estimate.
  • The unemployment rate fell to 3.4% versus the estimate for 3.6%. That is the lowest jobless level since May 1969.
  • Leisure and hospitality added 128,000 jobs to lead all sectors. Other significant gainers were professional and business services (82,000), government (74,000) and health care (58,000). Continue reading

328866206_1105469470854134_2629099274001935505_n.jpg

CIA? Would you like to elaborate?
The cia has been controlled by the Bush family for decades. The Bushes are the controlling faction of the cia. Trump is a pawn/asset of them. Obama let Citigroup chose the cabinet in 2009, because Obama was an asset of bankers/wall street.

Trump let the Bush fellow travelers run much of the white house. Then went with Pompeo overseeing things after Kissinger/Bush approved the transition of war on terror to conflict with China.

The Russia Republicans/cia Republicans are the deepstate. And Trump is the Deepstate.

Trump is old pals with deepstater Kissinger:

main_900.jpg

Last edited:

What does this have to do with Catholics you nitwit?
They are likely not even religious (30% of the country is not) and if they were
there's at least twice as many Protestants in the US than Catholics.

if Biden's economic policies stay- we might just bring back high paying manufacturing jobs
unfortunately, he wont win the next election

In my opinion, she is running to be Trump’s VP pick. While she is the first to officially challenge Trump, she will not be the last. Florida Gov Ron Desantis, Virginia governor Glenn Youngkin, former VP Mike Pence and former Gov of Maryland Larry Hogan are expected to kick off their campaigns soon.

Nikki Haley 2024 presidential announcement: full video

if Biden's economic policies stay- we might just bring back high paying manufacturing jobs
unfortunately, he wont win the next election
I think it is too early to predict the outcome of 2024 election, but I’m curious, what makes you think Biden will lose?

4sfy5d.jpg

Takeaways from the partial release of a Georgia grand jury report on Trump and 2020 election

By Devan Cole, Marshall Cohen, Katelyn Polantz and Tierney Sneed, CNN
Updated 1:22 PM EST, Thu February 16, 2023

Portions of the highly anticipated report from a special grand jury in Georgia that investigated Donald Trump’s actions in the state after the 2020 election were released Thursday, revealing two findings of its monthslong probe but leaving many key questions unaddressed.

Fulton County Superior Court Judge Robert McBurney ordered the limited release earlier this week, writing in his order that the report’s introduction and conclusion, as well as concerns the grand jury panel had about witnesses lying under oath, will be made public.

Key point:

No widespread voter fraud in Georgia​

The special grand jury “unanimously” concluded that there wasn’t widespread voter fraud in Georgia in 2020, rejecting Trump’s conspiracy theories after hearing “extensive testimony” from election officials, poll workers and other experts.

“The Grand Jury heard extensive testimony on the subject of alleged election fraud from poll workers, investigators, technical experts, and State of Georgia employees and officials, as well as from persons still claiming that such fraud took place,” the grand jury said.

“We find by a unanimous vote that no widespread fraud took place in the Georgia 2020 presidential election that could result in overturning that election,” it added.

The grand jury’s conclusions on the fraud matter is important because it once again establishes that Trump was attempting to overturn the results of a legitimate election. That could factor into charging decisions by state prosecutors, who are weighing whether to indict Trump and his allies with crimes related to 2020. Read more

President Biden traveled to the Ukrainian capital, Kyiv, to meet with President Volodymyr Zelensky in a demonstration of America’s support nearly a year into Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. Bravo!

20DC-biden-sub-fcqg-videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg

Speaking from Kyiv, Biden said: "One year later, Kyiv stands. And Ukraine stands. Democracy stands."

63f398c4194e4.image.jpg

Pres Biden in Kyiv, Ukraine’s capital in a surprise visit to show America strong support for the brave Ukrainians fighting off KGB thug’s brutal genocidal invasion.

230220101255-01-biden-kyiv-022023.jpg

Back
Top Bottom