What's new

Sad shameful situation - student from India stalking white woman, why is this a pattern.

Yeah read the chapter, Muslims were seen as forigners and they still to this day, even in educated north American society Discriminate along religious lines

So why are you going out of your way to suck up? Don't you have self respect buddy

But look...The shit we are in today...we were taught lies about how Bangladesh betrayed us while our army was the culprit.

We are taught every day since childhood with these Alpha Bravo Charlie, patriotic songs to love and never question the army...

Are you seeing the results of defiance today?

Similarly...these chapters you are talking about, I agree there was so much violence that 2 separate nations were needed. But PLEASE don't ever think Muslims in that era were not aggressive and violent as well.

Seeing the truth and using your mind to get out of the control that we have been kept in is real self-respect, not hiding behind convenient lies

No, I just need one person to answer me logically and I will shut up:

Let me start with the declaration that I have no love for India or Indians, but what's the logic and point of these every other day "Person in India did this...did that..." posts

Like everything they do, Pakistanis do as well. Rape, stalking, murder, trying to meet minors, sexually frustrated and the list goes on.

Why do Pakistanis feel superior to Indians as a person (not country, economy, progress) and vice versa?

I want to understand what makes people think, "Oh yea, we too Pak for that shit"?

These are logical questions and people that have no answer just resort to childish behaviors with what they think are burns..
It's not superiority my friend - I don't feel superior towards any nation, people, relgion, ethnicity, city
That behavior should be looked down upon

But you need to differentiate between saying you're different and superiority
Different=/ superiority, you're confusing the 2 terms

And since nationalists throughout the globe focus on that - shouldn't Pakistani nationalist be allowed the same liberty? Why is it that some Pakistanis themselves get mad at secular nationalists for saying you're different

By your logic, would this be a Pakistani thing? Grow up .

"She’s a typical small-town, educated, middle-class conservative"

How can someone truly educated by a right-winger and follow their stupid parents' regressive thinking ? Indian and Pakistani education systems are not for educating but for producing brain-dead class-system-perpetuating wage-slaves and priests. A round of this forum serves that realization too.

I normally don't respond to brand-new members. Most come in here with the purpose to show how badly they were brought up by their parents.

But this one gave learning opportunities for other viewers...
not quite brand new this one, has more than 1 ID
ronaq of the forum (likes to portray Pakistanis as ultra-haters)!

On the evening of September 7, 2021, Officer Sutton responded to a call in reference to suspicious activity. Upon arrival, he met the caller who stated she was being followed by a friend ("Ramesh"). She explained that the suspect had a history of contacting her despite her requests to stop.

Earlier that day, she told Officer Sutton that the suspect had called her and admitted to following her all day using a GPS tracker he had placed on her vehicle. He had said he felt bad about it and wished to remove the tracker. He had asked her to meet him at a gas station. At that point, she had called 911.

While Officer Sutton searched the vehicle for the tracker, Officer Nguyen located the suspect at the gas station and placed him under arrest once the GPS tracker had been located. The suspect was charged with Unlawful Surveillance (Felony) and Stalking (misdemeanor). He spent a week in jail before being released on a $11,000 surety bond.

So if you have Felony on your record, bye bye Green Card and of course US citizenship - as far as I know.

I don't know how stupid some people can get.
Coming back to topic, Indians are generally better at hiding and being subtle about their rapey and pedophiliac currycel tendencies. This is unlike other groups, who are quite open about being a bunch of degenerate sexual predators (case in point, Rotherham grooming scandal).

It's not superiority my friend - I don't feel superior towards any nation, people, relgion, ethnicity, city
That behavior should be looked down upon

But you need to differentiate between saying you're different and superiority
Different=/ superiority, you're confusing the 2 terms

And since nationalists throughout the globe focus on that - shouldn't Pakistani nationalist be allowed the same liberty? Why is it that some Pakistanis themselves get mad at secular nationalists for saying you're different

Okay, first you haven't answered any questions I asked.

Second, glad to know you don't feel it but other members here *thundercat* admit to it so, more targeted towards them.

Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. ~ Albert Einstein
Nationalism is power hunger tempered by self-deception. ~ George Orwell
Nationalism is a tool increasingly used by leaders to bolster their authority, especially amid difficult economic and political conditions.~ Richard N. Haass
I'm happiest with people who've gotten furthest from traditional ideas of nationalism.~ William Gibson

What ruined this nation for decades, cure yourself of this disease...

UNLIKE YOU SAAR WHO WOULD WANT TO BRUSH ENTIRE COMMUNITY UNDER SINGLE INCIDENT, I BELIEWE ENTIRE MUJLIM COMMUNITY USES WICTIM CARD REGULARLY *HEAD BOBBLE*

Most self-aware, high IQ, poopreet "technical director"
Post of a low self esteemed person suffering from inferiority complex because of his country's current position .
These Pakistanis are burning from inside because of how Indians are treated in the west compared to the treatment that is meted out to them (have to go through stripping in airports for checking)

Okay, first you haven't answered any questions I asked.

Second, glad to know you don't feel it but other members here *thundercat* admit to it so, more targeted towards them.

Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. ~ Albert Einstein
Nationalism is power hunger tempered by self-deception. ~ George Orwell
Nationalism is a tool increasingly used by leaders to bolster their authority, especially amid difficult economic and political conditions.~ Richard N. Haass
I'm happiest with people who've gotten furthest from traditional ideas of nationalism.~ William Gibson

What ruined this nation for decades, cure yourself of this disease...
What nationalism and love for your people ruined our people?
Are you sure buddy? I think it's quite the opposite actually

You are thinking along the lines that'll ruin our people in the long run, I don't vibe with it and I'll call you out on it

Post of a low self esteemed person suffering from inferiority complex because of his country's current position .
These Pakistanis are burning from inside because of how Indians are treated in the west compared to the treatment that is meted out to them (have to go through stripping in airports for checking)
Oye poojari, the only pajeets I'm in direct contact with in Canada are fraudiya Tanatanis using the postgraduate scheme to get PR. They are scrawny, dysgenic, and barely literate. I assure you that I don't burn with envy looking at their gandi shakal.

looks like he is a bharati who forgot to switch on his VPN this day
View attachment 929341
I'm using a VPN which happens to be based in India because they blocked Reddit, Twitter and YouTube in Pakistan.

What nationalism and love for your people ruined our people?
Are you sure buddy? I think it's quite the opposite actually

You are thinking along the lines that'll ruin our people in the long run, I don't vibe with it and I'll call you out on it

I just told you in previous posts but you chose not to read it nor answer my questions.

Back
Top Bottom