What's new

RED DOT SIGHTS for Pakistan Army G3A3 and Chinese SMG

Can you post a pic of all that furniture on your weapon for the sake of comparisons?

Well the whole system is with my bro who took it for field testing meaning to see how the pictannny rail will get fitted and then see how the sights work so that he can also buy it for himself.

But i can give you an idea of how the things look.

The hand grip is exactly like this one:

FiBiPod.gif

GPS02.jpg

RIS Tacical Grip Bipod Bk

Grip Pods

A cousin of mine has this one:

Grip_Silverback_B_lg.jpg

Pictanny rail is like this one:

AKS-180.jpg

This design of Chinese origin is also available:

Advanced-Tactical-Red-***-Sight-and-Red-***-Scope-M4000-.jpg

http://image.made-in-china.com/2f0j...al-Red-***-Sight-and-Red-***-Scope-M4000-.jpg

And i bought the Chinese copy of the EOtech copy of the aiming sight. Chinese ACOG, Aimpoint & the one you showed is also available in the market.

My hand grip and aiming sights look like the ones in the below pic, and UTG copy of pictanny rails:

Canton Eotech 552 replica Red *** from Dragonredairsoft.com - Airsoft-Barracks Forum

My Ak-47 will be looking like the SSG guys one but with a EOtech styled aiming device.

Canton Eotech 552 replica Red *** from Dragonredairsoft.com - Airsoft-Barracks Forum

Plz write (d o t) in the above links where you see ***

and check out this Chinese manufacturer:

ERAINS INTERNATIONAL

Thanks ..... wanted to ask why d o t has been turned into ***?

Well the whole system is with my bro who took it for field testing meaning to see how the pictannny rail will get fitted and then see how the sights work so that he can also buy it for himself.

But i can give you an idea of how the things look.

The hand grip is exactly like this one:

FiBiPod.gif

GPS02.jpg

RIS Tacical Grip Bipod Bk

Grip Pods

A cousin of mine has this one:

Grip_Silverback_B_lg.jpg

Pictanny rail is like this one:

AKS-180.jpg

This design of Chinese origin is also available:

Advanced-Tactical-Red-***-Sight-and-Red-***-Scope-M4000-.jpg

http://image.made-in-china.com/2f0j...al-Red-***-Sight-and-Red-***-Scope-M4000-.jpg

And i bought the Chinese copy of the EOtech copy of the aiming sight. Chinese ACOG, Aimpoint & the one you showed is also available in the market.

My hand grip and aiming sights look like the ones in the below pic, and UTG copy of pictanny rails:

My Ak-47 will be looking like the SSG guys one but with a EOtech styled aiming device.

Plz write (d o t) in the above links where you see ***

and check out this Chinese manufacturer:

ERAINS INTERNATIONAL

Well it was 'considered' to be qualifying firing at various ranges (25/50/100/200/500 yards) from the G-3 and AK-47. It also qualified the laboratory tests and trials. The red *** size is 3 MOA, it runs on standard AAA batteries. The sight was purchased for US$140 per piece, second was the Romanian Sight at US$190 and at third was the Aimpoint at US$340. All of these price ALSO INCLUDE THE SUPPLY OF A PICATINNAY RAIL FOR EACH WEAPON. Total purchased are 2500 red *** sights + picatinny rail.

I understand the lab tests were different as were based on recommended tests by each OEM. Lets see how many fall apart in service!

Is a red d0t sight a big deal ? I have one , a BSA on my S&W MP 15 Sport. Got it for $49 at Cabellas. Walmart sells them, too.:sniper:

Pakistan Army is re-conducting the trials of the Red *** Sights despite having shortlisted the Aimpoint, Chinese, Romanian & a British sight only this past year for procurement. The fresh trials are being conducted for both day and night firing! Looks like the Army wants more sights to be short-listed other than what they already have in service (around 8000 Aimpoints, and 2500 Chinese Sight contracted last year). :what:

Pakistan Army is re-conducting the trials of the Red *** Sights despite having shortlisted the Aimpoint, Chinese, Romanian & a British sight only this past year for procurement. The fresh trials are being conducted for both day and night firing! Looks like the Army wants more sights to be short-listed other than what they already have in service (around 8000 Aimpoints, and 2500 Chinese Sight contracted last year). :what:

Is PA satisfied with current sights?? why new trials??

what is the different between Red *** and Aim Point....

The single red *** has been proven to be the fastest type of reticle to place on target and provides the greatest increase in hit probability on close quarter moving targets. Red *** sights allow you to remain focused on the target. Shooting with both eyes open means that you remain in touch with what is going on around you, and can deal with new situations as they arise.

Red *** sights are superior to iron sights and scopes in several ways. Using these other types of aiming devices require that your focus leaves the targe
6c3099424b.jpg

Red *** sights

With red *** sights you remain focus on the target, you simply place the *** on the target and you pull trigger. The point of aim is the point of impact.
fad40e302d.jpg

ron sights

With iron sights, hunters must align the rear and front sights with the target - waste of valuable time
27c3800956.jpg

Magnifying scopes

With magnifying scopes, the field of vision is severely limited and locating your target through a tube with one eye closed wastes valuable time and destroys your situational awareness.

There are at least 9 good reasons why you should choose a red *** sight from Aimpoint!

1. Aimpoint proves its superiority in difficult situations
Shots that have to be fired with little time to think are always difficult. At these times it doesn’t matter if the range is short or long or the target is moving or standing still. It is in these situations Aimpoint proves its superiority over all other sights.

2. Point of aim is point of impact
Aimpoint sights are parallax free, which means that the visible *** remains parallel to the bore of your firearm no matter what position your eye is in relative to the sight. This means that you never have to worry about centering the *** inside the sight. When the *** is on target, so are you.

3. Unlimited field of view and eye relief
Because Aimpoint® sights can be used with both eyes open, your field of view is unlimited at any distance. Eye relief is also unlimited, so your eye’s position behind the sight does not affect how well you see the target or the aiming point.

4. Nearly 100% of all wavelengths of light
The bright red *** is very easy to see and your eye instinctively aligns it with your target. Unlike the lenses in cheaper red *** sights, Aimpoint’s lenses transmit nearly 100% of all wavelengths of light. Colors appear natural and are not distorted.

5. All conditions – Anywhere
Aimpoint sights work in all light conditions from darkness to bright desert sunlight. They are fully submersible so you never have to worry about rain or immersion. Aimpoint sights are developed and tested to be used in any weather condition from the sub-zero temperatures of the Arctic to the heat and humidity of the tropics.

6. On any type of firearm
Whether you have a rifle for big game hunting or the world’s latest military rifle, Aimpoint has a sight for you.

7. User friendliness
Aimpoint sights are extremely user friendly. Operated by a mechanical switch or push-buttons, an Aimpoint sight can be easily and quickly changed to the right setting while simultaneously aiming through your sight. Our mechanical switch and push buttons won’t freeze and are easy to use whether you are wearing gloves or not.

8. Environmental awareness
At Aimpoint, we take great pride in making sure that neither hazardous nor radioactive materials are used in our sights.

9. Quality
Aimpoint sights are manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001 and meet the highest standards of quality. Each sight is hand-built at our state of the art facilities in Sweden, assigned an individual identification number, and subjected to rigorous testing and numerous quality control checks during the manufacturing process.

Is a red d0t sight a big deal ? I have one , a BSA on my S&W MP 15 Sport. Got it for $49 at Cabellas. Walmart sells them, too.:sniper:

and if you are not satisfied you can have loss of max 49 dollars however if PA is not satisfied it will be a loss of .7 million * 49 .....hence it is big deal that which RDS we choose.

The new set of Red *** Sights tried recently by the Army are as follows.

1. Chinese Red *** Sights (some unknown brands)

2. Buris FastFire from USA

3. Docter Red *** Sight from Germany

4. Aimpoint Micro from Sweden

A total of 7 models (4 Chinese, 3 others) were tested during these firing trials

The new set of Red *** Sights tried recently by the Army are as follows.

1. Chinese Red *** Sights (some unknown brands)

2. Buris FastFire from USA

3. Docter Red *** Sight from Germany

4. Aimpoint Micro from Sweden

A total of 7 models (4 Chinese, 3 others) were tested during these firing trials

Sir, if u are able to find out which Chinese model or design worked the most effectively, plz do tell as i need to buy one for myself and i only have Chinese models to look into in Peshawar.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom