What's new

Pilots of Pakistan Air Force ( PAF )

can recognize only one person AVM (R) Imtiaz Haider sitting in center

PAF_6_.jpg
Group Captain Mushtaq Ahmed.

Air Marshal Shahid Latif

KF Lodhi, AVM Faroq Habib, Air Cdre Shahid Bajwa, Wing Cdr Saifoor, Sqn Ldr Fawad Shahab, S/l Sajjad Jafri, S/L Faiq Ahmed

0ce9495156195e67c8fae3fc35a0a279-jpg.115844

/QUOTE]
A Cdre Ayaz Khan, A Cdre Jamshed Ahmed, AVM Hasan Raza, Sqn Ldr Shahid Salim, then Flt Lt Pervaiz, AVM Ahmer Shahzad, A Cdre Jabbar, A Cdre Khalid Dabir, Wg Cdr Sameen Mazhar, then Flt Lt Tariq Yazdani, A Cdre Shahid Bajwa, Late Sqn Ldr Riaz

Air Cdre Mumtaz Shahi, AVM Sajid Habib, AM, Mirza Zafar Hussain, then Flt Lt Irfan, Air Cdre Shahid Bajwa, Air Cdre Arshad Wasti, then Flt Lt Arif Faiz Qazi 16 Sqn Peshawar

Sorry for posting a bit later than 18 March...
View attachment 726510

We lost our hero on 18 March 2013. (May Allah grant him Jannah) [Ameen]

Hi,

M M ALAM---should have been the first living NISHAN A HAIDER recipient or the next level down---but he received the 3rd medal from the top.

If it was a punjabi or a pathan pilot performing this feat---rules would have been broken to accomodate them for a higher medal..

Hi,

M M ALAM---should have been the first living NISHAN A HAIDER recipient or the next level down---but he received the 3rd medal from the top.

If it was a punjabi or a pathan pilot performing this feat---rules would have been broken to accomodate them for a higher medal..
Can you elaborate on that Mastan. Curious....

Some of the Female Pilots of PAF

D_GKQm8WwAAxFIL-1.jpg

Saira Amin

ayesha-farooq-2.jpg

Ayesha Farooq

marium-8.jpg

Marium Mukhtiar

fly-beyond-the-sky-defence-day-2018-women-aviators-of-Pakistan-Air-Force-1.jpg

Sharista Baig

pilots.jpg

Saba Ali Khan

149711_346607705387951_393416903_n.jpg

Saira Batool

AmbreenNadiaAFP3_608x325.jpg

Ambreen Gul and Nadia Gul

40204063885_877c0e77f8.jpg

Fatima Ali Naqvi

EQ6B6anXYAIUXxJ.jpg

Rabia

Untitled.png

Bint-e-Zainab

78701061_813641109083719_3273404462743420928_o.jpg

Parisa

22853208_359105104537324_3568337814001970533_n.jpg

Untitled.png

Hira Jamal

Hi,

I think someone else did get Nishan -e- Haider already while living. I can't recall who was it.

I think someone else did get Nishan -e- Haider already while living. I can't recall who was it.

No one has received it to date alive.
Sarfaraz Rafiqui was the one who deserved it the most,initially Rashid Minhas was only recommended for an SJ by the Air headquarters but lateron the government awarded him an NH.

Hi,

My comments are clear as day light---. No elaboration is needed.
No I want to hear your side otherwise I'm wondering where that bullshit came from. As one of the races you mentioned, there have been cases of where they received less accolades. That's why I asked if you can elaborate or can we have a discussion about your views in a PM if that works out.

Sir there is only one Pathan, Captain Karnal Sher Khan, who got Nishan-e-Haider and that too was recommended by the Indian Army.

LLcgqdr6_400x400.jpg

Brig MPS Bajwa (R) was the officer who had played role in this regard.

Last edited:
No I want to hear your side otherwise I'm wondering where that bullshit came from. As one of the races you mentioned, there have been cases of where they received less accolades. That's why I asked if you can elaborate or can we have a discussion about your views in a PM if that works out.
He is referring to the grounding of Bengali pilots and other cases of discrimination although the grounding was cautionary during 71 and in general the PAF has been kept clean of bigotry if not nepotism.
As I state repeatedly it is also a reflection of society because if a PAF or PA officer has family members who are all racist and he has been brought up with it, then Risalpur can only remove so much and they don’t have mind reading machines.
Bhutto was a racist through and through but one never heard from him unless through his actions- unlike Ayub who was more vocal on that.

P.S a Pakistani just got into USAF afsc .. no bigotry, no security threat - he qualified and wants to contribute to his adopted country - always welcome @JamD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom