Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
only 12 silo's for VL sam ? that's disappointing....,.
Weapon systems to be used in PN MİLGEM corvettes have been announcedAuthor: Kaan Azman
14 Mar 2023
Turkish, Pakistani and European origin weapon systems will be used in the PN MİLGEM corvettes built by ASFAT for the Pakistan Navy.
The first images showing that the ALBATROS NG air defense system will take place in PN MİLGEM had previously appeared, and it was planned to include 16 Chinese origin HHQ-16 medium-altitude air defense missiles in the initial stages of the project. ALBATROS NG system; It includes a cold throw type vertical launch system, fire control units and CAMM-ER medium range air defense missiles and can also be adapted to land platforms.
- ALBATROS NG Air Defense System (MBDA)
- 2×3 P-282 Hypersonic Surface-to-Surface Guided Missile System (Pakistan)
- 1 x 76 mm Super Rapido Head Gun (LEONARDO)
- Torpedo Launching System with 2 triple launchers (LENARDO)
- 1 x GÖKDENİZ Close Air Defense System (ASELSAN)
- 2 x STOP 25 mm RCWS (ASELSAN)
- YAKAMOS Hull Mounted Sonar (METEKSAN)
- HIZIR Torpedo Confusing/Deception System (ASELSAN)
- SMART-S 3D Search Radar (ASELSAN)
- STIR MK-2EO Fire Control Radar (ASELSAN)
- ADVENT Combat Management System (HAVELSAN)
- ARES 2N Radar Electronic Support System (ASELSAN)
As an anti-ship ammunition choice, it can be evaluated that Pakistan's anti-ship ballistic missile P-282, which can reach hypersonic speeds, will add a strategic importance to PN MİLGEM for Pakistan. Anti-ship ballistic missiles, which have a long range thanks to their high speeds and are difficult to intercept with the contribution of their maneuvering capabilities, are also suitable for attacking strategic elements on land as well as enemy ships. There are no images of the P-282, which was announced to the public in 2020.
PN MİLGEM, which hosts weapon and sensor systems from many different countries, also demonstrates the flexibility of MİLGEM design and ADVENT combat management system for potential export customers.
Those are Allouette IIIs, navy doesn't operate Lamas, plus allouettes are great helicopters, looks aren't everything, Lamas were our lifeline on Kargil and Siachin, they are absolutely gorgeous helicopters.PN
please buy some decent naval helicopters for these warships
and dont stick those stupid looking 1960s LAMAS on the back which look like glass fish bowl