What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There is nothing to not like about him. This guy for entire 3 years roamed around the world begging. He spoiled a very good relationship of Pakistan with Middle East countries. Making very easy for India. Now coming to new insult you Bakistani are started to use against Indians for just a opinion which you don’t like. I don’t care. Ek bhikhari mulk jiski halat itni kharab ho farak kya padta hai. I have long membership. There was time where people were nice. But not modersators are allowing insults for different opinion and if you respond you get banned. Who cares man. Yeah koi nayab forum nahi hai. I came here after months. Come barely. Check you logs.

Bat pasand nahi aayi to sahi se argument karo. Yeah insult karna kounsa tarika. Anyways. I don’t care anymore. Main to yahan sirf maze lena aa raha hoon. Acchi aag lagi Bakistan main. Army ki to izzat hi nahi rahi due to Imran. Aab to koi bhi inko tappad marega.

Police wale pit rahe hai. Bus mast lado aapas main. Khoob jaloo. Humko kya.
Pajeet cares so little about what Pakistanis think of him he writes an entire essay about why he doesn't care about Pakistani opinions.

Imran Khan takreer acchi karta hai. Uska advantage yeah hai ke Nawaz PPP aur Army sab corrupt hai. Per usne kuch achieve kiya hai to bus logon ko chutiya banaya hai. He does not know how to govern. Agar isko hatate nahi to yeah aaj joote kha raha hota.

Iski biwi ne bhi loota Bakistan. Yeah journalist ko randi bana ke rakhta hai. Audio suni hai iski. Batao. Kisi aur ke biwi ko talaq karwa ke shadi kari hai isne.

2 Billion bache hai. Default to hoga hi. Imran ko Bana lo PM. Phir katora hi leke jana hai kabhi China kabhi Saudi kabhi UAE kabhi US. Phir royega rabba Biden to call hi nahi kar raha.
Oye tujhay reading aati hai, ya hindutva whatsapp uni mein basic reading nahi sikah tay? Agar aati hai tu read the economic report for the last year of IK's tenure, published by Pakistan bureau of statistics under the current PDM gov't. Needless to say it was Asian economic tiger level performance.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anything, what we’ve learned from this drama is, never go full retard.

Peaceful protests is the way forward. You keep the pressure, build it to such extreme level, that forces the other side to make mistakes.

In the end the PDM/Establishment had to let go of IK even though they were in the mood to slap him with more cases and keep him in custody.
People did not go retard to the extent they are trying to portray, a lot of the damage was done by pmln activists / undercover thugs mingling in with pti crowd and setting fire to properties and vehicles in order to blame pti supporters..

As and when these crooks are kicked out, there needs to be justice for the protesters killed by the shoot to kill orders given. The one who gave the order and the ones who executed the “kills” need to brought to justice.. police need to be cleaned out..

This cannot go unpunished, likewise justice for the model town murders..

Last edited:
Will Army sit back after this humiliation? History says otherwise. Imran's supporters should stay vigilant. Deploying agent provocateur in crowd around his residence should not be difficult.

Areesh ( quite obvious actually ) , how can you be so active on this forum? No job or school , nothing?
I'm not Areesh, you deranged pajeet.

And how does your flag keep changing? From Pk to Ind back to Pk.
I'm using a VPN so I can access Twitter.

50 posts a day , for free ? At least the commie chaps are making a decent living out of posting, I suppose.
Saar I'm paid by Khangressi Sickulars. Not just for posting on PDF but also Whatsapp, Telegram, Twitter, etc. Doing the needfuls to ensure Khangress and AIMIM victories in Innnndia.

Tiktok not twitter is where mass level politiclal discourse is set up in Pakistan. Tiktok is the true awami platform.

The reaction in KPK is predictable. The only reason to go ahead with this would be company policy to get rid of KPK just to keep hold of Punjab and Sindh with the two dynastic families.

Will duffers finaaly get it?

I feel sorry for Pakistani people including myself. I have seen headshots. This is not democracy. Imran khan is our only hope but it's good to see that people have started to take notice. and they protested. i haven't seen this type of protests before. I would also like to apologise to my Indian friends on Indian forum. I thought they are real enemies. My eyes are now open. i always wanted a way for Pakistan to negotiate some kind of deal with India for Kashmir so that we can remain in peace. War on terror comes first. Indian policy on terrorism is right. Even their taliban policy is right. There is no good or bad terrorists. Civilians must not pay for the mistakes of think tanks. Whole world is laughing on Pakistan. I don't know what is next. May be more protests and more headshots. More internet shutdown. i mean we as a civilian are sick and tired. I have seen many people fighting with each other for no reason,thanks to psychological and mental issues. This country has made me a mental patient. No country operates like this and there is no democracy.

The real Sinf-e-Aahan

Fv1xcSCWAAAp_LK.jpeg

Tiktok not twitter is where mass level politiclal discourse is set up in Pakistan. Tiktok is the true awami platform.

The reaction in KPK is predictable. The only reason to go ahead with this would be company policy to get rid of KPK just to keep hold of Punjab and Sindh with the two dynastic families.

Will duffers finaaly get it?

Were it not for Imran Khan, pashtuns would have been even more removed from governance and would have tried to break away. They will never forget what Imran Khan and PTI did for them, for their rights, how they developed KPK, how he ended drone strikes, and gave them a say in this country. There's no going back to ANP or JUI.

Let's not forget that Imran Khan tried to develop the country equally. PTI brought genuine development to Balochistan, interior Sindh which enraged Zardari to push for VoNC. PTI developed Gilgit Baltistan and South Punjab. Many highways and roads were being constructed in Western Pakistan.

Maybe this is why foreign powers want Imran Khan gone, it's because he can heal ethnic divisions and eliminate separatism.

Yup, that confirms you are Areesh :)

Boy , get well soon. Hope your life changes and you feel you are able to step out of home and see the outside world. This constant forum posting ( isn't it over a 100 times a day now ?) can't be good for your mental recovery chances.
@Areesh Check this dude out

Back
Top Bottom