What's new

North Korea Defence Forum

This is just my speculation.

BTW how can NK has the skillset to make “RQ4 copycat”
waiting for the video of the parade , the North Koreans have already published some photos ,
PIC0075171.jpg
and the drone flies over the square , so fly
PIC0075182.jpg

then as regards the skills you can go and re-read in my post where I list which engine they could use, the answer could be in re-reading the 6th hypothesis, therefore a collaboration is possible

Finally, as a preview, they also showed a large drone torpedo that was mentioned recently.

PIC0075120.jpg

PIC0075170.jpg

Most likely China designed the airframe and overall system integration. Russian provide the engine (NK could never make these engine).

Then Chinese civilian RF microwave product is use for satellite communications. Chinese could provide civilian RF to be used as radar.

NK may then sold them to Russia.

Lots of respect for the small tough nut to crack. Some bigger countries should feel the burn.

A question if i may for korean speakers, what it is written on the side of both drones shown at the expo (see previous page)? Is it a slogan or perhaps the designation?

China CCTV start showing NK "RQ4". It must be real stuff.

Also NK uniform now become cool.

1690535561510.png

1690535629175.png

A question if i may for korean speakers, what it is written on the side of both drones shown at the expo (see previous page)? Is it a slogan or perhaps the designation?
in this twitter indicate that:
UCAV of North Korea, you can see the low visibility flag and the letters "Korean People's Army Air Force"

Official names from KCTV:
-"Morning Star-9" (샛별-9) (Reaper-type)
-"Morning Star-4" (샛별-4) (Global Hawk-type)
F2HE25-bYAAL9yO.jpg

F2HEpjPbsAA7WAK.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Sahureka. So apparently in korean is Saetbyol-4/9.

Most likely China designed the airframe and overall system integration. Russian provide the engine (NK could never make these engine).

Then Chinese civilian RF microwave product is use for satellite communications. Chinese could provide civilian RF to be used as radar.

NK may then sold them to Russia.
No.

Video of the full parade. One has to admire the confidence in flying the drones over the city, probably testing has been going for quite some time.

There are massive improvement in NK missile technologies in past 2 years. I guess Kim Jong Un got his reward by supporting Russia (speculation). This is due to transfer of technologies from Russia.

China is very against NK getting missile -- because China is against nuclear capabilities of NK.

I think it is good investment for NK to send troops and provide ammo for Russia.

1690785249584.png

There are massive improvement in NK missile technologies in past 2 years. I guess Kim Jong Un got his reward by supporting Russia (speculation). This is due to transfer of technologies from Russia.

China is very against NK getting missile -- because China is against nuclear capabilities of NK.

I think it is good investment for NK to send troops and provide ammo for Russia.

View attachment 942890
Do not speculate in way that borderlines denial.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom