What's new

My apology

Check my flags i am out already

They want us to leave the field open to them, no questions asked, no dissent, no protests, even on social media, just like animals, herded as per their liking.

And to become Apolitical, don't ask about elections, don't ask about rule of law, justice...just be obedient servants as the juniors in Fauj behaves as per the SOP's.

So becoming indifferent and aloof to what is happening suits the neutral duffers.
Even writing here ones viewpoint is worth it.

Last edited:
Sorry i left without informing you guys . The reason is i do not have any emotions any relatons any feeling for anything of pakistan . You can say pakistan is dead for me and i am dead for pakistan .there is no meaning for post here anymore .best of luck guys .
I forgive you. How big a person I am .

Sorry i left without informing you guys . The reason is i do not have any emotions any relatons any feeling for anything of pakistan . You can say pakistan is dead for me and i am dead for pakistan .there is no meaning for post here anymore .best of luck guys .

Nice to see you back.

Lets be honest, we've seen worse, who knows these harami might actually break the record for the worst we've seen. But we all know, after night, comes day.

Common, IK.
Please stay.
We will together say Fatiha to Pakistan...
But I will always have hope with Allah and His Most Beloved...
Hope is there as long Allah does not die ...
And Allah does not die.

I am tired to be a pakistan that was cursed moment when i born as pakistani. I am getting another nationality with my family so we can have peace .lanat ho pakistan per khuda ki .i am in georgia now ..
Best of luck IK wherever you go.
May Allah bring peace to all of us and the unfortunate country, Pakistan.
Georgia as by black sea or US State Georgea?

Last edited:
If your concern is about Pakistan then we can rename this forum to something else. Any suggestions guys? :D
Hellistan jhanam dozakh narag

If i had money, i left the country.

Too much inflation.
Too much electricity bills.

If I have 25 PKR income, 75 PKR are my expenses after IMRAN KHAN GOVT.

I am not PTI hard core supporter, I am just supporting him due Inflation by PDM and Duffers.

Lanat on Neutrals 1000 Bar aur Bar Bar..
Leave this hell its enemy of civilized humans .my heart was broken i cry many nights but i have no choice .its now like iraq myanmar libya sudan .napak fauj ne mulk tabah ker diya khuda is fauj ko tabah kary

Understandable, have been feeling the same way for last 6 months or so. No emotions towards Pakistan although I pray to Almighty to end misery of people in that country.

Understandable, have been feeling the same way for last 6 months or so. No emotions towards Pakistan although I pray to Almighty to end misery of people in that country.
Isi aurtoon ko nanga ker ke un ke male brothers fathers housbands ke samny lati hai ke pti chor do warna hum inko tumhary samny chody gay .bolo ab ap kya bolty?????

Look at this person, PMIK.
I watched his political journey since he started it and always shrugged he is not serious and he will not succeed.
Here he is, he made his party pakistan largest and most popular.
Now.....PMIK in army detention camp but not giving up.
I have not seen a person of this much unbreakable resolve.
He has proved me wrong every time.

I cannot 'not' think about the statement made by our rulers and specially Khawaja Asif which goes something like 'Amreeca humari imdaad band ker dega to hum kahan jaaye gey' and most people on our media agreeing to it.

Its like my Rabb is saying to Pakistan and its military - go be in the good books of Amreeca all you want - lets see if it can save you.

To put it in simple words - we all are munaafiqs and it is coming for us in this world and next.

Look at this person, PMIK.
I watched his political journey since he started it and always shrugged he is not serious and he will not succeed.
Here he is, he made his party pakistan largest and most popular.
Now.....PMIK in army detention camp but not giving up.
I have not seen a person of this much unbreakable resolve.
He has proved me wrong every time.
Bushra bibi ko naked IK ke samny nhi la sakty isi waly abhi tak leken ik or bushra ki sex videos hain isi ke pass wo dikha rahy hoon gay ik ko ke surrender karo warna piblic ker deen gay

You’re assuming that the fascist bastards running the Fauj currently won’t weed out the officers that WANT to bring about a return of civilian supremacy and an end to the fascist and unconstitutional behavior of the Fauj.

Without Free and Fair elections, the next government will also be a puppet of this Fauji Junta and therefore will ensure that the next COAS follows the same path as the previous ones.

Things won’t change in Pakistan without a massive uprising against the Status quo.
I’m assuming they will be smarter than the rest and keep their mouths shut until they’re in a position to make a difference.

I cannot 'not' think about the statement made by our rulers and specially Khawaja Asif which goes something like 'Amreeca humari imdaad band ker dega to hum kahan jaaye gey' and most people on our media agreeing to it.

Its like my Rabb is saying to Pakistan and its military - go be in the good books of Amreeca all you want - lets see if it can save you.

To put it in simple words - we all are munaafiqs and it is coming for us in this world and next.
Army isi nukes missiles ke liye pressure jhel gay thy sir.ab army isi awam ke dushman ban gay? Usa ki baat nhi hai ye apni power ki baat hai.i will not surprise if army isi nuke pakistan for power

Army isi nukes missiles ke liye pressure jhel gay thy sir.ab army isi awam ke dushman ban gay? Usa ki baat nhi hai ye apni power ki baat hai.i will not surprise if army isi nuke pakistan for power

Woh bhi hai but it is a fact they have made USA their master in dunya.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom