Not open for further replies.

BanglaBhoot

RETIRED TTA
Reaction score
Country
France
Al Qaeda theory: Mumbai intellectuals blame MOSSAD, CIA

KASHMIRWATCH.COM – June 13, 2007

Srinagar, June 12: Mumbai based group of intellectuals and human rights activists have criticized the media reports of an 'Al-Qaeda Hind' based in Kashmir. The group believes that the Al-Qaeda announcement was a planted story and a part of the disinformation campaign by the Indian government, so as to justify the unholy alliance between the ruling elites of India with the Zionist Apartheid Nazi Israeli state.

In a statement the spokesman of the front said that this report (presence of Al-Qaeda in Kashmir ) comes only a day after newspapers boldly announced a high powered delegation of Israeli Military Generals and Intelligence Officers, who are in the country to advice the Indian government on combating "terror" in Jammu and Kashmir.

The Mumbai based group alleged that Al-Qaeda is a front organization of CIA and MOSSAD. "There is enough evidence that the Al-Qaeda is a front organization of the CIA and MOSSAD. The Bush junta has used the bogey of terror and of Al Qaeda to justify his unending and ever expanding Global War on Terror, which is only a means of capturing the resources of the world and of establishing the sole hegemony of Israel in West Asia," said the group of activists and intellectuals.

The group is holding a press conference in Mumbai on Wednesday to "expose the links between Al-Qaeda and the CIA-MOSSAD".

Holding American-Israeli operation accomplices of the 9/11 attack on the WTC, the spokesman of the group said that this has been widely written about in USA and Europe itself and more than 50% of the American people and far more Europeans, now believe and are convinced about this fact.

He said that sections of the Indian ruling political and military elite are importing the same Bush-Olmert formula into India. "The increasing terror attacks only serve the cause of the Indian elite and divide the masses along communal lines. It is only the ordinary Indians who are the victims of terror either in temples, mosques, buses or trains," he said adding that practically no political leader suffers a similar fate, where the terrorists are apprehended and killed in "encounters".

"Every terror attack is meant to push and drag the Indian masses further into the waiting arms of Uncle Sam and the Israeli Goliath. Every terror attack spreads further hatred for Muslims and Islam and weakens the Indian Muslim community," he said.

[Kashmir Times]

http://www.kashmirwatch.com/showhea...chive=&start_from=&ucat=1&var0news=value0news

ROTFLMAO which group oh puhlease why isnt it mentioned there the NAME OF THE GROUP? uh oh fits the bill? yes for the conspiracy theory believers onlee :lol: :lol: :lol:

India acts as per its nations interest, not for communists interest or others, because it is against the constitution of India.

It is only the ordinary Indians who are the victims of terror either in temples, mosques, buses or trains," he said adding that practically no political leader suffers a similar fate, where the terrorists are apprehended and killed in "encounters".

Mahatma Gandhi...Indira Gandhi..Rajiv Gandhi....Beant Singh were killed by terrorists.

Why do these Indians go ballistic when something on Kashmir comes up. I thought it was an interesting article worth sharing. Remember that these are Bombay intellectuals. I was hoping fro some elucidation on who these people are. Instead I get a barrage of nonsense.

Why do these Indians go ballistic when something on Kashmir comes up. I thought it was an interesting article worth sharing. Remember that these are Bombay intellectuals. I was hoping fro some elucidation on who these people are. Instead I get a barrage of nonsense.

lol.......:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

The bureacracy in India is in tight grip of RSS minded people who have love for Israel as well as US anti muslim and anti Islam policies. So they can go to any extent to strength it. There common cause is to slave muslims. RSS don't like the existance of muslim in India and they are following the Spanish formula to eliminate muslims completely from India.The Sangh and security agencies are carrying out the bombings in diffent parts and blaming it on muslims specially on people related to Islamic organisations so as to get the chance to eliminate them.
On the other hand they are even blaming muslims for bombings in masjids in various parts of India. People belonging to Bajrang Dal etc have been captured will explosive factories and theft of military explosives from ammunition dumps near Nashik, Maharashtra state where the train bombing in Mumbai and many masjids in Beed, Parbhani, Malegaon etc. have been targetted, but no steps are being taken to break there network.
Even the killings of Pakistanis in Samjhota Express is linked to the muslims. Its really worrysome for the muslim of India and the sub continent. We can see the time looks very near when muslims in India will be targeted in different ways, whether it is mass killings like Gujarat, Cultural onslaught or economic destruction etc.

The bureacracy in India is in tight grip of RSS minded people who have love for Israel as well as US anti muslim and anti Islam policies. So they can go to any extent to strength it. There common cause is to slave muslims. RSS don't like the existance of muslim in India and they are following the Spanish formula to eliminate muslims completely from India.The Sangh and security agencies are carrying out the bombings in diffent parts and blaming it on muslims specially on people related to Islamic organisations so as to get the chance to eliminate them.
On the other hand they are even blaming muslims for bombings in masjids in various parts of India. People belonging to Bajrang Dal etc have been captured will explosive factories and theft of military explosives from ammunition dumps near Nashik, Maharashtra state where the train bombing in Mumbai and many masjids in Beed, Parbhani, Malegaon etc. have been targetted, but no steps are being taken to break there network.
Even the killings of Pakistanis in Samjhota Express is linked to the muslims. Its really worrysome for the muslim of India and the sub continent. We can see the time looks very near when muslims in India will be targeted in different ways, whether it is mass killings like Gujarat, Cultural onslaught or economic destruction etc.

Poor Muslims...they are targeted everywhere..in Iraq, Afghanistan, Spain :-)cheesy: ),India.........:pop:

Dear Munshi,

They are going ballastic because throught the article no names of the organisation, intellectuals or the spokesperson is mentioned. Also Kashmir Times writing something happening in Bombay oops sorry Mumbai seems far fetched.

My observations thats all.

Regards

Is this a post or a propaganda leaflet. The majority of muslims love Europe and I promise if you go to Spain or UK you will see the best Doctors come from Pakistan, India, Philipines, Bangladesh and Srilanka. Many of them are muslims. None of them till date have told me that they came here because they were being prosecuted but they just wanted the challenge and opportunity to practise at a global level. The bottom line is that there is no conspiracy to eliminate muslims in Spain or that matter of fact in Europe and I doubt India too as its got more muslims in world other than Indoneasia if I am not wrong.

Some muslims have definately got the wrong end of the stick in India (discrimination wise) but please name me any country of the world including developed economies like USA where a minority community has not been discriminated ? Red Indians in USA ?

Regards

There is a news article in the Indian Express about How "Stupid Internet Publications are"
It was hillarious, but i am happy to see atleast one of 'em here..I can see stupidity first hand.

I really wonder about the "level" of intellectual brilliance displayed by our dear Munshiji.
He gives out sermons to others about been "blinded by propaganda" and himself posts childish reports as the reality.

No matter how much there is talk of "different view" dished out by our dear Munshiji,at the end of it, everything is concluded with the same old "Hindu-Zionist-Christians" conspiracy angle.

It is really getting boring to debate on these subjects.

I have a kind suggestion for the mods. Please create a different section specially meant for "The Indian conspiracy" "Exposing Hindu-Zionist-Christian plans for prosecution of Muslims" etc etc ,where intellectuals like Mr.Munshi can post the reality.

Sorry to say,this is suppose to be a defence forum,however everything topic has been ending with a religious angle.:sick:.

Can the mods please suggest the members to keep religion out of any military topics.
A humble request from me.

Gentlemen if you disagree with a topic and feel that it is a waste of time debating it, I suggest you do not keep it alive by posting in it. Let it "die on the vine". Keeping it alive with pointless sarcastic one liners won't help the cause either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom