What's new

Indo-Pakistan War of 1971 I Intel Report

dexter

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

In December 1971, Indian forces crossed the border into East Pakistan to put an end to a civil war. This video will look at the history and causes of the Indo-Pakistani War of 1971, and how Bangladesh became a nation.

We really shouldn't have liberated them and set them free, galti ho gai

saalon ko annex karne ka tha

oh well

Why is the photo got a desert in it?
Last time I checked there was no desert in Bangladesh

It's from the Western front of the war.
Mostly fought in the Kashmir, Punjab, and Thar desert.
Ever heard of the Battle of Chumb? Longewala?

Indians wanted to finish off Pakistan but they created two Pakistans.
No, broad strategic objectives were achieved.. no two ways about that fact.

but ab ye hum pe bhaari ho re hain, we have a lungi infestation and the rot has set in deep, in every corner of India's biggest cities/metros.. Karma, I guess.

at any rate, you should be thankful to India.. but then karma bit you too, Afghanio ne kar dia aap k saath.. dangerous ones, even..at least our banglu pets are non venomous. :enjoy:

No, broad strategic objectives were achieved
Bangladesh was begging Pakistan for military assistance and Mujib was best buddies with Bhutto within a few years. Bengali Muslims (the majority) hate India's Hindutva designs.

Imagine. The army is out to get you, yet you fight till the end and get your independence.

Now, compare it with what’s happening in Pakistan at present. The army is again out to get anyone who is against army’s authority. This time, the people - instead of fighting against the army - went inside their barracks and gave up. Most political leaders simply resigned to be in army’s good books.

That’s the difference.

Respect to all those who fought against the army back in 1971.

1971 was one of the greatest achievements of The Napak Fouj and their underlings of subverting democracy and undoing Pakistan. These s1ck b4stards won't rest until they finish it off completely..

#GHQ is a terrorist organisation
#Capital_Punishment_for_corrupt_generals!

Imagine. The army is out to get you, yet you fight till the end and get your independence.

Now, compare it with what’s happening in Pakistan at present. The army is again out to get anyone who is against army’s authority. This time, the people - instead of fighting against the army - went inside their barracks and gave up. Most political leaders simply resigned to be in army’s good books.

That’s the difference.

Respect to all those who fought against the army back in 1971.
One of the most vociferous voices I know in Pakistan who used to be pro-Army said to me recently “Maybe Maulana Azad was right”

Bangladesh was begging Pakistan for military assistance and Mujib was best buddies with Bhutto within a few years. Bengali Muslims (the majority) hate India's Hindutva designs.
Yup, but no nuclear ummah-brella anymore because we snip snip the things...

now they our slaves, just like they they once were yours'

at any rate, you should be thankful to India.. but then karma bit you too, Afghanio ne kar dia aap k saath.. dangerous ones, even..at least our banglu pets are non venomous. :enjoy:
Afghans have done nothing new. They have always been a problem for everyone including hindus.

now they our slaves, just like they they once were yours'
you can keep them, i dont want nothing to do with an ethnonationalist state born out of an unholy nexus of commies, jews and hindus.

One of the most vociferous voices I know in Pakistan who used to be pro-Army said to me recently “Maybe Maulana Azad was right”
Were it not for the cow cola connoisseurs of the ganges, I would be perfectly content with a balkanised subcontinent where each ethnicity lives peacefully in developed countries like Europe. My homeland, Kashmir, could be the Switzerland of the East.

Unfortunately the only way for Muslims to survive and not end up like IOK and cucked Sikhs and Indian Muslims is through Pakistan.

We really shouldn't have liberated them and set them free, galti ho gai

saalon ko annex karne ka tha

oh well

Pakistan mein jitna bhi inflation hai (is govt mein),
phir bhi india mein poverty ziada hai,
udhar bd mein aur bhi bura haal.

uss waqat k pak generals aur politicians bangladesh ko sath rakhna nahi chahtay thay,
poverty, flood, over population, no good natural resources, no geographical importance, long distance and even rival country in b/w both parts were reason.

to india ne same reason per bangladesh ko sath nahi rakha. burden samjha.

ab yeh kehna k mujeeb traitor tha, bangali pakistan k sath rehna nahi chtay thay, yeh bilkul jhoot hai. mujeeb pak k sath rehna chahta tha, Bhutto+Yahya tried their best to get rid of them. we can say bhutto was traitor. even yahya.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom