What's new

Indian fighting fantasy series (i.e. BS) regarding Balakot air duals.

If India has any respect & dignity left in her. It should end ties with USA over this issue that PAF used its F16s against India while US personnels were present at Pakistani airbases during the operation and that means USA is directly involved.
I'm sure Modi Gee with his 56" bobs and 58" hips will show some balls ....

You have failed to mention the diameter/circumference of the balls.

"Waris Shah mian, annay mayon waangon aenway moot chon machhian taulda ae" (Heer Waris Shah)

Waris Shah, see this blind fisherman, who gropes for fish in a pool of urine.

You have failed to mention the diameter/circumference of the balls.
Because those are not visible to me...please feel free to add this info mate :)

The indians are trying to strain the relations between Pakistan and US. This randi rona and continued disinformation is an excellent way to see how far is the US willing to go for india. If the yanks tilt towards india then forget Afghanistan. Fortunately the alt-nazi establishment has done just that! They have show a liking for mother india's fallatio and that is going to hammper their efforts in the region.

The attack on camp bastion few days later cannot be ignored in my opinion. We still haven't seen or heard much about it.

Then centcom is visiting too! But I guess that is just damage repair, if only alt-nazi hadn't fallen for the doogling's of doval.

Crying after 1.5 months still, cute.

Reporting a F-16 was shot down still, ruining their own reputation. Oh-wait, never had one to begin with.

"Waris Shah mian, annay mayon waangon aenway moot chon machhian taulda ae" (Heer Waris Shah)

Waris Shah, he who is like a blind fisherman, that gropes for fish in a pool of urine.

Last edited:
Can't believe no one picked this up, they just admitted their military installations were bombed in the article.. true or false?

on F-16 front india has already lost its perception, wise people do not talk about their lost causes rather they pick new fronts, divert public attention towards them and try to level it by utilizing new opportunities, but hats off to indians, they are defaming themselves every day for a cause which is already lost ....

Now even I have started to feel for their plight.. Please Pakistan and USA admit that an F 16 has been lost even if it is not so that Indians can have sound sleep and they don't have to tell more lies... Otherwise the whole nation is going to commit suicide

When you have been thrashed and humiliated by a nation that us more than 7× smaller than you; and you are FAR TOO WEAK and powerless to do anything about it, it may cause severe insanity.........:azn:

A self proclaimed superpower is whining and whining.. It is not even funny anymore.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom