What's new

If India becomes another Israel...

Status
Not open for further replies.
India doesn't need USA to be Powerful. Our Economy has very less relation with USA. We are mainly consumption story and manufacturing. Indeed, China has more relation with USA due to big export. We are 2nd Most powerful in Asia after China.....in Economy, Defence. In International diplomacy, We are 1st. USA economical crisis will have more impact on Europe and China/Japan/Sk etc.

:lol::lol: Typical poor bhartis brainwashed by their pathetic media

Kid, there is country called RUSSIA who is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more powerful than you when it comes to the defense and BTW, since when you became "2nd" in Asia economically? I thought there was a country called Japan in Asia too :lol:

Bhartissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss at their best,yet again :no: :laugh:

[/B]

:lol::lol: Typical poor bhartis brainwashed by their pathetic media

Kid, there is country called RUSSIA who is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more powerful than you when it comes to the defense and BTW, since when you became "2nd" in Asia economically? I thought there was a country called Japan in Asia too :lol:

Bhartissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss at their best,yet again :no: :laugh:

Russia is not considered in Asia, It is in Europe. Where you completed your study ?? Oh ya..I got it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)

India already surpassed Japan (latest) and become 3rd largest in purchasing power.

Really scary isn't it Look to the west - Bankrupt,failed nation with lunatics and nuclear weapon not far away from next coup.
To the North as you so said minding is not required:devil:

Trolling,eh? What ever you say...you can NEVER have ANY influence on Pakistan.You CAN NOT dictate anything to us.Period.

That is what I was meant..Israel is unchallenged in M.E ! India isn't "unchallenged" in South Asia. Your military just can't do things at their will when it comes to Pakistan--Israel,on the other hand,pretty much does this !

:wave:

India doesn't need USA to be Powerful. Our Economy has very less relation with USA. We are mainly consumption story and manufacturing. Indeed, China has more relation with USA due to big export. We are 2nd Most powerful in Asia after China.....in Economy, Defence. In International diplomacy, We are 1st. USA economical crisis will have more impact on Europe and China/Japan/Sk etc.

that's correct. we have our separate foreign policies and not designed by USA.

just remember how we have opposed many US policies.

LOL.

Israel is a tiny colonial settler state backed up by the US and the other major Western powers.

India is a massive legitimate country that is growing into a world power and will become more and more independent as each year passes.

You are embrassing all Pakistani with no knowledge and stupid troll. You are not only reducing quality but justifying How to post when there is no Answer. lol

What is relation with Education or technology with Powerful ?. The topic was about India and US. We don't need US and we are powerful, That is more than enough as per topic title is concerned.

Yes, We did. Accept or Deny. fact remain same!

When I said anything about Turkey location ?? You don't know what are you talking. You said about Russia and replied in same Way. I only Said Turkey is part of NATO and that is true. contradict if it's wrong

Array baba are you stupid or what? Indian economy is NOT stronger than Japan's right now...manta hai ya nahi? Russia is NOT a European country..It lies on Euro-Asian plate just like Turkey . . .

What is relation with Education or technology with Powerful ?

There is no relation..sorry :lol:

My point was that India is not stronger than Japan economically? Agree or not?

Yahan 3 baj gaye hain raat k ..sona b hai bhai..jaldi maan lay :D

What is this?? Have Pakistani media completely lost their minds? First Ecuadorian Dhruv BS now this??!! This article is making reference to some of the commonalities between India and Isreal but fails to mention many of the differences. Firstly India is NOT Isreal, it is a regional power and WILL BE a global power and has the OPTION of picking its friends or foes. India does not need US support like Isreal does and does not lay on the ground and let US peddle whatever to them. Just look at MMRCA decision and failure to sign CISMOA/LSA these are clear indications India wants/can keep its national sovereignty and can say NO to US if it likes.

The fact is Pakstan is MUCH MORE of a US puppet than India- Pakistan are willing/begging for whatever bug-ridden, kill switch prone second-hand junk US is "selling", is the biggest recipient of US military after, guess who? ISRAEL, Predator drones flying around your country picking off your citizens, private security firms (Blckwater and the like) roaming your streets doing good knows what, dozens of CIA outposts and hundreds of SAG operatives getting up to no good- all whilst Pakistan keeps their sovereignty and national integrity? No, I don't think so.

Check this link:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Failed+state+Pakistan+

The difference is Israel does not have a strong enough opponent where as Pakistan will blow India (Literally) If it tries to be adventurous.In fact Pakistan is probably much more comparable to Israel then India to Israel as we tend to needle India now and then like Israelis do with Arabs,.
Blow india like 48,65,71,99 ahhaha haha ha u really made my day.

☪☪☪☪;1983130 said:
The difference is Israel does not have a strong enough opponent where as Pakistan will blow India (Literally) If it tries to be adventurous.In fact Pakistan is probably much more comparable to Israel then India to Israel as we tend to needle India now and then like Israelis do with Arabs,.

what a mature comment u know what u can only needle us.....:blah::blah: but we can cut u into two look at Bangaladesh.....:azn::azn::azn:

Well obviously its a loosely written piece of Crap. US is paying and weaponizing Pakistan for decades now. Author didn't even mentioned may be US was trying to create Pakistan into Israel. As i see India need to buy everything with hard currency.

is this some kind of joke forum. some joke going around here?
kya kya likhte hain bhai. I just don't understand why people are becoming so war mongers. Situation in Indian subcontinent is different from there. There are 3 nuclear states.

Pakistanis have this tendency to over estimate their selves. :D

'Pakistan will blow India' and 'Pakistan is regional power' and 'Pakistan is Israel of South Asia' and blah blah blah.

The most Pakistan can do to India is irritate us, you can't destabalise India. Pakistan just has nuisance value nothing more. It's like India talking about destabalising China.

Pakistanis have this tendency to over estimate their selves. :D

'Pakistan will blow India' and 'Pakistan is regional power' and 'Pakistan is Israel of South Asia' and blah blah blah.

The most Pakistan can do to India is irritate us, you can't destabalise India. Pakistan just has nuisance value nothing more. It's like India talking about destabalising China.

It is a common syndrome between the servant and his new master... don't believe me? Surf the forum around. You'll see. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom