What's new

How to reduce immense Pakistan hatred among Bangladeshis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just leave us alone
LOL, no one is bothering you but some Indian trolls and their sidekicks. No one even pay you any special attention other than Indian sidekicks in Bangladesh.

In Bangladesh Pakistan is just like other Muslim countries. But for Indian sidekicks, you are very special.

It's something only Bangladeshi society can do. Right now you guys are suffering from a crackdown on political freedom by your PM who is heavily India centric. Whilst this woman is around I suspect no sensible options will be allowed.

Secondly, time is a natural healer. In 20-30 years time, most of the people who were around for the 71 war will have probably died, anti Pakistani rhetoric will have less political mileage.

It's in the interests of both nations to have cordial relations, it's hard to do that when one country is run by someone who makes hating Pakistan a political tool to win votes. Increase in trade is a good first step.

I'm not sure any Pakistani cares?

when I was younger I was high on the "brotherhood" cola

even as a sincere Muslim today I will happily embrace any Muslim, but we have to be clear that embracing a snake will only get you bitten, whether that snake is Afghani or Bengali

Enough of the brotherhood coolaid

Pakistan needs to think of itself first, we need to arm, we need to keep increasing our econom, we need to reach out to allies like china, Turkey and beyond
Bangladesh, Afghanistan etc these countries useless to us and too much hard work and for what

You don't know where Bangladesh is? Stop lying.

It was East Pakistan. A part of your country which was separated from Pakistan after a bloody war in 1971. It is India locked country.

vintage-tourist-map-showing-ceylon-and-east-pakistan-now-bangladesh-travel-destinations-of-india-W3HJBT.jpg

No one cares in Australia, now one cares in Pakistan who BD is. We JUST DO NOT care!! :omghaha:

Bangladesh should not continue to hold your anger for so long...Even we Indian people do not hate Pakistan with so much of fighting with them..
We should not do anything... they themselves chosen slavery over freedom.. they are not more then Indian vessel.. poor Bangladeshi

To all Pakistan haters in Bangladesh...
  • Is your hatred reaching Pakistan? - No.
  • Are Pakistanis un-comfortable because you hate them? - No.
  • Do Pakistanis even care that you hate them? - No.
  • Do Pakistanis even care about you? - No.
Do you want to hate Pakistan twice? Go for it. Do you want to hate 4 times instead? Why not give it a try. Perhaps 8 times more hatred would do for you. Talk aside, we do not even think about Bangladesh once a year. So who are you trying to attract with this hatred? It is not Pakistan for sure.

Easy, activate the founder titan and use rumbling to flatten everything outside of pakistan (paradis) island. Then erase everyone's memories.

And rightly follows RSS type hatred politics to have some bread and butter. Do we even need to please such kind people at all that already pushing Bangladesh to become Indian subordinate in the region. Such hateful content and disgust merely to please his employer must be kept away from the forum.

Regards,

hate is a strong human emotion
we all hate somthing or someone to explain ourselves or justify oursrlves

if its important then they should continue with that emotion towards Pakistan

it has no direct bearing on us.
bless them

@waz @Dubious @WebMaster @The Eagle @Irfan Baloch
Why are dogs like him allowed to pollute the forum with their garbage? He has been reported multiple times.Yet continues to come back with one garbage thread after another.Is it not the responsibility of PDF administration to make sure it's free of pests like him? Why's he not yet perma banned?
who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom