Fashion, destroying Pakistan from within

Status
Not open for further replies.

somnath

Reaction score
Country
India
534abf95280e0.jpg

Traitors are everywhere in Pakistan - but in fashion they have found their home.
We are all aware of the plot to break Pakistan into 46 pieces to benefit the liberal, secular (read: evil) western agenda. We are all aware of who is orchestrating attacks within our borders, using HAARP to destroy our land, pretend-killing 'terrorist-number-one' to defame us and our army.

However, the most insidious part of this evil undertaking is the 'sixth generation war' aka 'war version 3.0 beta' which consists of 'soft attacks' that undermine our culture, our traditions, our very roots!

This is where our fashion industry comes in - exploited, corrupted, overtaken by foreign/paid agents who are out to destroy the country through 'experimental cuts' and 'wacky designs'.

Do not be fooled. There are millions of dollars, nay, billions being pumped into this artificial industry to destroy us, particularly our vulnerable young males.

Don't believe me? Revealed below, for the first time, is undeniable proof of the evil agenda at work. Hundreds of hours were spent by a team of 12 dedicated patriots building the mountain of evidence for you below.

Anti-Pakistan, liberal, extremist fashionistas exposed!

534a9a2a1e913.jpg

534a9a45dca8c.jpg

534a9a0b7d15f.jpg

534a9a3d6da9b.jpg

534a9a34a3ee4.jpg

534a9a50023cf.jpg

534a9a18dd7f8.jpg

534a9a122d5ea.jpg

534ac22e4b0b2.jpg

It is now up to all true patriots to save Pakistan by demanding a complete ban of fashion shows. If that fails, it is vital for all patriots to infiltrate the fashion world and stay two steps ahead of the anti-Pakistan agenda.

Fashion, destroying Pakistan from within - DAWN.COM

Nope its not destroying Pakistan these are minority....these are mostly for show off to elevate status of Pakistan which isn't working at all nobody gives rat about it on national and international level, Pakistan can go naked to please masters yet it won't please the masters at all.

There are other grave problems of Pakistan people don't have enough money to even buy simple unstitched clothes what to talk of these colorful stuff. For example a male shalwar kamiz unstitched would cost around 3000 rupees excellent quality with stitched around 5000-7000 rupees for 65% Pakistanis that's 40% pay gone.

Last edited:
Nope its not destroying Pakistan these are minority....these are mostly for show off to elevate status of Pakistan which isn't working at all nobody gives rat about it on national and international level, Pakistan can go naked to please masters yet it won't please the masters at all.

There are other grave problems of Pakistan people don't have enough money to even buy simple unstitched clothes what to talk of these colorful stuff. For example a male shalwar kamiz unstitched would cost around 3000 rupees excellent quality which stitched around 5000-7000 rupees for 65% Pakistanis that's 40% pay gone.

The article is meant as satire.

There is something destructive in Pakistan, and it's not fashion.:disagree:

The article is meant as satire.

There is something destructive in Pakistan, and it's not fashion.:disagree:

Pakistan is the name of destruction after 1979 it has been on that path ever since and don't be fooled about musharraf he had that element of zia in him all the gullabo was for him for Pakistani people it was same old same old. I just wished Pakistan went the way of Turkey. Both liberals and moderate keep to themselves.

An Indian telling us what we should wear & what we should Not ... I Dont know Whether to Laugh for it Hilarity or to Cry for its Stupidity .

the article was not written by an indian

Someone ask these designers what are these dresses for?? No one can wear them anywhere... These dresses are only designed for Ramp... And having Phoenix on my shirt don't make me Worship Satan...

offtopic: why Pakistani female models suck in look in those pictures except number 6 pic model (from top), where are beautiful girls ? male models are looking cool

Last edited:
Just because Pakistan's fashion industry is better than India's...Haterrr lol
An Indian telling us what we should wear & what we should Not ... I Dont know Whether to Laugh for it Hilarity or to Cry for its Stupidity .

Where did India or Indians enter the picture? Talk about obsession.

This thread is useless without more picture, more the merrier. Will help me to address the severity of the problem.

Pakistan is the name of destruction after 1979 it has been on that path ever since and don't be fooled about musharraf he had that element of zia in him all the gullabo was for him for Pakistani people it was same old same old. I just wished Pakistan went the way of Turkey. Both liberals and moderate keep to themselves.
Turkey is a good example for most muslim countries to emulate. But that needs a Kemal Pasha.

On topic, the lady wearing a belt of bullets does look weird. Dafuq is that about?

lol////what to say.....
ban them all.....:angry:
of course these women are destroying the pakistani culture......all these women and men should be arrested immediately and should be punished........all of them should be lashed till death for blasphemy for their religion and showing skin and tattoo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom