What's new

FAIL - Indians put wreckage of their own aircraft stated as PAF F-6....

8165804353_6293b922d3_o.jpg

8165890155_d1775568d8_o.jpg
Yes....lols check out the serial no# on tail.

sir will u care to answer the allegations raised by respected members or will only post pics ?
Sorry I am not an aircraft enthusiast, so I can't give you any information regarding that. Maybe @PARIKRAMA or others can help. I have posted the PIC since most people thought this is some kind of Tilt-shift photography.

Yes....lols check out the serial no# on tail.
Can you tell me how you are getting fighter Plane details from its Tail No? Which sites are you referring to?

You thought how Indians faked Pakistanis plane wreckage was bad and funny?
You might have not see anything yet
How about making up a so-called "1967 chola incident" without "ONE PICTURE" let alone a video as support?
And the best part is this "1967 chola incident" episode has never ended
Because the Chinese soldiers number of "casualties keep increasing day by day" from 4 to 400 and still counting":hang2:

You thought how Indians faked Pakistanis plane wreckage was bad and funny?
You might have not see anything yet
How about making up a so-called "1967 chola incident" without "ONE PICTURE" let alone a video as support?
And the best part is this "1967 chola incident" episode has never ended
Because the Chinese soldiers number of "casualties keep increasing day by day" from 4 to 400 and still counting":hang2:
There at this point I understood Baidu Translator is not working properly

Sorry I am not an aircraft enthusiast, so I can't give you any information regarding that. Maybe @PARIKRAMA or others can help. I have posted the PIC since most people thought this is some kind of Tilt-shift photography.

Can you tell me how you are getting fighter Plane details from its Tail No? Which sites are you referring to?
Just check the serial no# of Indian jet shot at Kargil
hqdefault.jpg

and now check serial no# of PAF jets
jet-f16a[1].jpg

Just check the serial no# of Indian jet shot at Kargil
hqdefault.jpg

and now check serial no# of PAF jets
jet-f16a[1].jpg
And thats how you proved its not a Pakistan Plane? Do you have any website or database to backup the tail no? Otherwise don't post.

And thats how you proved its not a Pakistan Plane? Do you have any website or database to backup the tail no? Otherwise don't post.

Hahaha.. Man don't make a mockery of yourself here please. You said above that you are not a plane enthusiast and someone else may answer, let that someone respond here.

The Indian propagandists, apart from failing to remove the serial number of the MiG-21, also blundered on the Pakistani flag as the star and crescent are always facing to the back.

8165890155_d1775568d8_o.jpg

343014-df4d76bc0607133c9277444a86ea4a0c.jpg
good point sir .

I wonder why Indians are not responding . I think this thread does not suit their highness Indians .

Back
Top Bottom