What's new

English Premier League - 2020/21 (update: 21/22)

EEEE , As far as i hate Ole's Dumb Tactics
Yesterday it was really painfull to watch Greenwood trying for himself.
Fred was Clueless as usual
After Shaw's Departure defence started to fall apart and maguire's sub was a nail to the coffin (both injured)
Diego Dalot was doing a Good Job
After 70 minutes , I could not even see a single pass to ronaldo in the box , all chances were done by greenwood
The players were to blame themselves as same as Ole!
Imo Van de beek should start next match , along with sancho instead of greenwood.

Fail to see why Donny is such an outcast. It's one thing if his competition has been performing outstanding as was the case with Shaw once Tellas arrived. The manager is completely justified in keeping the new purchase on the bench if the incumbent players performance improves. However with Freds performances I fail to see why Van de Beek is not being given any PL starts.
Ole favouritism, worst manager I’ve seen for united while I’ve been alive. Even moyes and lvg were better than him, mourinho was miles ahead, yes they played shit football, but I don’t see ole playing any better football then them, and they won trophies. Ole can leave, he had no previous experience, he relegated Cardiff or whatever he was manager of before, he won the Norwegian league, even I can win that.

Ole out!!!! drew against a weak Everton wtf, he played mcfred on and kept pogba and ronaldo on the bench wtf. He is clueless, he benched pogba over mcfred he can’t get more retarded than that. I’ve given up, I cba waking up and making time for this crap, he can’t WIN with a world class team he is SHIT!

Ole out!!!! drew against a weak Everton wtf, he played mcfred on and kept pogba and ronaldo on the bench wtf. He is clueless, he benched pogba over mcfred he can’t get more retarded than that. I’ve given up, I cba waking up and making time for this crap, he can’t WIN with a world class team he is SHIT!

Have to agree. My 7 year old could manage better. He is beginning to annoy and mismanage Ronaldo. He has a squad to potentially win the league - with him in charge will be lucky to finish 4th

Pogba contract looks slim, if he departs maybe donny will be in charge, anyways this is the last season for ole failing to get a trophy and he will be sacked.
Laut Ao Sir Alex Ferguson

Pogba contract looks slim, if he departs maybe donny will be in charge, anyways this is the last season for ole failing to get a trophy and he will be sacked.
Laut Ao Sir Alex Ferguson
Donny won’t play, ole will never play him, he’ll do mctominay at 6 and Fred and matic together, pogba has been offered a big contract but nothing yet, I’m pretty sure he was gonna sign a new contract until the bad runs of games recently and now he sees ole is a shit manager and we r going nowhere. if ole finishes top 4 he will stay, the glazers love him.

Ma
Donny won’t play, ole will never play him, he’ll do mctominay at 6 and Fred and matic together, pogba has been offered a big contract but nothing yet, I’m pretty sure he was gonna sign a new contract until the bad runs of games recently and now he sees ole is a shit manager and we r going nowhere. if ole finishes top 4 he will stay, the glazers love him.
Matic is decent, rashford is back so we have a decent attack now, sancho at his righteous positing Rw and Rashford at Lw or vice versa with cavani ronaldo at cf or ronaldo alone at cf, Cam bruno and Cdm Pogba, Scott with Varane Maguire, Shaw and Awb, but we suck at replacements for defence aka lindelof and baily and sir john

Ma
Matic is decent, rashford is back so we have a decent attack now, sancho at his righteous positing Rw and Rashford at Lw or vice versa with cavani ronaldo at cf or ronaldo alone at cf, Cam bruno and Cdm Pogba, Scott with Varane Maguire, Shaw and Awb, but we suck at replacements for defence aka lindelof and baily and sir john
As I was typing this greenwood scored a banger.

ole won’t play sancho at his rw position, he will play rashford and greenwood. The thing is united are shit and signing replacements, we apparently want to sign touchemani only if pogba leaves, why not play him together with pogba as a cdm where they excel for France, the board and oles signings are weird, they want more attackers for some reason despite our attack being stacked

As I was typing this greenwood scored a banger.

ole won’t play sancho at his rw position, he will play rashford and greenwood. The thing is united are shit and signing replacements, we apparently want to sign touchemani only if pogba leaves, why not play him together with pogba as a cdm where they excel for France, the board and oles signings are weird, they want more attackers for some reason despite our attack being stacked
As much as ole is a legend of Man utd but hes a terrible manager, even van gaal and moyes, mourinho, managed to get trophies in less games but ole didn't. Fun fact everyone thinks moyes and van gaal were terrible, yes ole has alot of backing, but yeah something needs to be done, maybe a protest? Something to pressurize glazers to think about it, Zidane is free nowadays and Pogba, Varane, Ronaldo all have good relations with him.

2-1 we are losing against Leicester OMG. ole is breaking the wrong records, first lost against Leicester in 7 years at their ground, lost against Aston Villa in ot after 30 years or something OMG. He plays maguire when he just came back from injury, and he conceded both the goals. SMFH

4-2, MAGUIRE COST US 3 GOALS, HE ONLY STARTED TRAINING YESTERDAY AND OLE STARTS HIM, GET OLE OUT.

Last edited:
2-1 we are losing against Leicester OMG. ole is breaking the wrong records, first lost against Leicester in 7 years at their ground, lost against Aston Villa in ot after 30 years or something OMG. He plays maguire when he just came back from injury, and he conceded both the goals. SMFH

4-2, MAGUIRE COST US 3 GOALS, HE ONLY STARTED TRAINING YESTERDAY AND OLE STARTS HIM, GET OLE OUT.

Ole could be given unlimited funds to sign the best players in the world and still screw it up....... Get rid

SACKED IN THE MORNING.
I switched at 4-0, I cba with ole. OLE HAS NO BRAIN.he carries on with mcfred, played magelof and both those combos cost us each goal. OLE has lost the plot. He takes of greenwood for pogba, while we are behind and then takes of 2 attackers for cavani and dalot, like why would he reinforce our defence when we are losing 5-0, he has no clue. Only thing that saved this day is Pakistan winning. GET HIM OUT NOW.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom