What's new

Do Han people discriminate against ethnic minorities? Xinjiang girl tries wearing Uyghur traditional attire in downtown Nanjing to see the response

She looks like a russian LOL
Don't think people dislike russians over there.

Pakistanis Walk in STreets Of Beijing Wearing A Shalwar Kameez and Don't Get Discriminated Why Would They Discriminate Against Their Own Citizen

She looks like a russian LOL
Don't think people dislike russians over there.
The Chinese narration of the video shows everyone knows she's from Xinjiang,but I agree her attire is not that a typical Uyghur one, the video below is a Uyghur girl in Shanghai, this costume is real Uyghur attire.

Last edited:
I doubt the turkic origin of the Uighur, they look more like white-mixed central asian than turkic (which actually look east asian).

Maybe there's some bait and switch when the Russian occupy Xinjiang.

I doubt the turkic origin of the Uighur, they look more like white-mixed central asian than turkic (which actually look east asian).

Xinjiang region was first inhabitted by Caucasian tribes, much later in the history the east Asian Turkic people moved to Xinjiang from today's Mongolia and North China, that's when the mixture of East Asians of Caucasians bloods began.

That's because they have Tocharian genes in them. Tocharians were white people. Central Asian Turkic peoples have white genes in them from Scythians, Sarmatians and others.

That's because they have Tocharian genes in them. Tocharians were white people. Central Asian Turkic peoples have white genes in them from Scythians, Sarmatians and others.
That makes them just white then, or rather central asian.
Turkic descended from the same siberian root as east asian, not the same ancestor as the central asian.

This Uygur influencer from north Xinjiang is being questioned over her Uyghur identity, many argue she and her father look very much like Han Chinese rather than Uyghurs, to dispel this suspision, she and her father did a DNA test about there origins.

Pakistani 29.66%
European 21.15
Mongol 15.35%
Uyghur 12.36%
Tibet-Myanmar 6.27%
Zhuang-Thai 1.3%
North Han o.17%

微信图片_20230819152057.png

DNAs among Uyghurs themselve vary greatly, Uyghurs from northern and eastern Xinjiang have more Han and Mongolian genes while ME and European genes are vastly predominant in Uyghurs from southern Xinjiang

That is not an answer. I asked a question.

But, you have to be a fool to think a random person walking in a busy mall will get attacked.
Are you a fool? where the video you posted was made? Austrllian Chinatown? Human trafficking is punishable by death in China, and who is the guy who is the girl? is it a prank? where is the source? why you don't say a Chinese guy is selling an American or your Australian girl?

They are mixed with Indo-European race. Their eastern origin is Mongolia.

Are you a fool? where the video you posted was made? who is the guy who is the girl? is it a prank? where is the source? why you don't say a Chinese guy is selling an American or your Australian girl?
If I was a fool, I wouldn't be asking you.

Seriously, did you think some Chinese government hired Uighur female bot walking through a busy mall in a promotion or propaganda video is proof nothing happened against the Uighur people?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom