- Oct 29, 2016
- Reaction score
If people of Pakistan want a free Pakistan then they need to make serious changesThe arrest of PTI leadership and key workers is basically the start of "Pre-election Rigging by the PDM government ". They know that in a Free and fair election PTI wins hands down (min 70% of the seats).
1. Eradicate the enemies of Pakistan from within. All enemies and their offspring so the weed never has the opportunity to rise again.
2. As our law is based on UK law we seek assistance with the judicial system to eradicate the corruption amongst judges. This is the worst institution.
3. Police needs to be fired completely and young men recruited with foreign assistance and modern policies. No police officer can serve in their own area and a 2nd police unit set up to target police corruption. Anyone or their family living above their wage means must be addressed.
3. Justification of income. This is a must. NAB is totally corrupt.
4. Pakistan Election commission needs to disbanded.
5. Every person going into politics must be tested on TV for his credentials and credibility. The basis mafia must be taken out of the politics.
6. Army must be sent back to barracks. Their only job should be to protect the borders. DHA must be taken back. No lands for officer and no COAS must be allowed to leave Pakistan for at least 10 years after retirement. What do chiefs offer other countries that they get immediate citizenship and residency??? What secrets are sold???
7. Rangers and police must be independent and the BS FIR system must end where baseless case after case can be issued against a person.
8. Laws must be really harsh for those that take or give bribes. There must be no exception.
9 rape cases or pedophilia must be treated very harshly by the courts with severe punishments in public so an example is made. F the UN and its bs. It doesn't work in Pakistan.
10. Those that use religion to settle scores must be punished severely. All minorities must be equal citizens and allowed to practice their faith.
My simple thoughts please add